Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

That morning, Raven Black woke up starving. Her legs ached pleasantly from the dance routine in last period the previous day. Vaguely, she wondered what the teacher would come up with next. She took a few minutes to do a few yoga moves (downward dog, cobra, etc.) to properly stretch out her legs, her back, and the rest of her aching body. She shed her night garb and slipped her feet into a clean uniform (taking care of all the under-essentials first).

She ran a brush through her mane of straight hair. It swished back and forth, kissing her cheeks as she gathered up her backpack. Before she left her room, Raven slipped her notebook and a leisure book inside it. Then, she jetted down stairs and into the cafeteria. Passing through the lunch line, Raven picked out a peach, a banana, and a plate of whole wheat pancakes with some skim milk. Her stomach growled, signaling her appetite. She was hungrier than she had ever been for breakfast. The smells she inhaled around her just whet her appetite even more. Raven slipped into her seat and immediately started munching away on her food. When she finished off her pancakes, she chomped down on the fruit.

While eating her breakfast, Raven had whipped out a Stephen King novel. It was "The Shining," one of King's most famous novels and one of her favorite by far. She had only gotten into reading King. Her first reading of his novels was "Pet Sematary." That proved to creepy her out. Now, she all ready knew what happened in this book. She had seen the movie. Halfway through the book now, she realized that King's mind was so much more in depth than she had thought. After reading about five pages total, an idea started to form in the young writer's head. She shut her book and dropped it into her bag. She whipped out her notebook and scribbled a few ideas into the margins. Then, she proceeded to beginning a new poem.

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

OOC : Morning! Choose classes that your people are going to be in, guys.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Ah morning. Sun bathing your face, birds tweeting, school. Everything that Edan hated. He had gone to bed really late last night and he was not a morning person at all. That happy person everyone saw was after a 5 hour energy, two coffees, and breakfast. It took a constant shrill beep of his alarm to get him up. Even then he sat up slowly with a loud groan.

He moved to his bathroom even slower and ran his hair under some water. When it dried it gave him his very natural look, which took him years to perfect. Not really he just discovered the look a couple days before he got here. After his hair was wet he moved to his dresser and pulled out his uniform with a grimace. It was long sleeved, and conforming. It made him look like everyone else. He wanted to make a semi-good impression, so he decided not to break the uniform rule....just yet.

Well I seem to be ready. Time to make mommy and daddy proud. He said sarcastically to himself and moved out the door. He was half way down the hall when he remembered Fleur. That immediately brightened his demeanor. He wanted to be happy for his new friend. Acting grumpy would probably only scare her away. Quickly he moved to the door of her room and figured they could get breakfast together. Then he had to get to Trig first period. Woo math. Doesn't everyone like to think that much first thing. Sooner than he thought, he arrived at Fleur's door and he knocked softly. Loud pounding always hurt his head in the morning. He just wanted to extend the kindness to her.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey rolled over pulling her black silky comfortable over her head as a little sun light shone through her blood red curtains. Letting out a groan she threw the covers off of her and sat up rubbing her eyes. Glancing over at the clock on her nightstand she sighed tiredly. "Stupid Sebastian, I couldnt sleep because of him.". Slowly she got up out of bed and made it and headed to her bathroom and turned the shower on. Pulling her clothes off she stepped into the shower to wake up. 10 minutes later she stepped out and dried her self off and pulled out her hair dryer and straightner and plugged them up. Yawning she left the bathroom and went over to her closet and grabed her outfir for the day. After she was dressed she headed to the bathroom and did her hair. Once her hair was dry and straight she spplied some silver eyeshadow and cherry flavored lip gloss. Looking at herself she nodded and left picking everything up as she went. Throwing her dirty clothes into the hamper she sat down on her bed and slipped on her shoes. Sighing she knew she was going to get introuble for not wearing her uniform but she didnt have one and the school hasnt sent her a new one yet. Shrugging she picked up her Backpack . Grabbing her dorm keys she walked out making sure she locked the door then headed down to the cafeteria noot really hungry. When she walked into the cafeteria and walked over to her usual table and sat her back pack on the ground before laying her head on her arms.

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:*No problem!!*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:16 pm

User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

He watched as Angelique's body was slowly sat up. The girl was still traumatized, and for good reason. The night had helped to repair most of the damaged done to her by his hands. Surely, he had done worse. Once, Sebastian had nearly dug out her intestines in a bout of fury. That was the first time she had ever disobeyed him. The scars, marks of the times he punished her or just needed something to do to pass the time, marked her body.

Sebastian looked on her indifferently. Her eyes met his and she recoiled, whimpering pathetically. The fear of a dog after it has been kicked by its master. Sad, so sad, to see an immortal life gone to waste like this. The other vampires, females, attempted to soothe her by patting her head. From the distance, the vampire could see her past flickering through her eyes. Angelique was beginning to rebel against him again. Her memories, so carefully hidden away by the insanity instilled in her by him, would resurface at random times. Maybe it was those mortals who were the cause of it. Maybe even that mortal-loving traitor Alexander.

Still, Sebastian thought, with Angelique close to that vampire, she might be able to lure him away from Raven. Not that Alexander seemed interested in her. On the way, Angelique could torture that mortal she had been flirting with. Maybe turn him for his pleasure. The cogs inside Sebastian's mind turned and turned, thinking and pondering as he stared at Angelique's metaphorically broken form.

OOC : ~~

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
Dinner didn't go really as planned. He wanted to just go have a nice chat with other students. But it turned out that he waited for Amelia to answer the door then it turned out she was sick. He stayed for a little while as sort of a kindness. Prove his friendship.

Then after he decided it was too late to go to a public dinner, so he moved to a more private dinner out in the forest. He had been starving himself all day, so it took too grown men to fill him up. Blood is blood, Alastar had no problem acting to get his food. In his everyday life though, he would prefer girls. But afterwards he just slept, and slept well.

But now he had to get up, and get ready for the day. It didn't take the vampire very long to do so. He gelled his hair and quickly changed into the uniform. This was going to be a very dull day, there was nothing they could teach him, that he hadn't learned already. Alastar sighed and moced down to the cafeteria, he wasn't too hungry and human food didn't appeal to him at all.

When he reached the bottom and the end of the line he saw Raven sitting at a table. He might as well say hi. "Oi, Raven. Good morn." He said with a lame and bored smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:46 pm

User Image

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
Erase the silence
Erase my life

User Image

She shifted around in her seat, feeling her muscles ache quite pleasantly. Some people would be a bit discouraged at the fact that they hurt so much. Raven took it as a sign that she was building some much-needed muscle. For a girl, she was not very strong. She liked to keep in shape by dancing. Unfortunately, she didn't do much physical activity besides that. So, she took dancing as a way for her body to get used to a difficult routine again.

Hearing a voice beside her, Raven slid her pen in between the pages of her notebook and shut it. She placed the notebook into her bag and glanced up to see Alastar. Smiling, Raven waved him over. "What's up? I heard Amelia was sick. Is she okay?"

Our burning ashes
Blacken the day
A world of nothingness
Blow me away

User Image

OOC : Morning! Choose classes that your people are going to be in, guys.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:02 pm

User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

She was like a tiny polly pocket doll in the folds of that huge bed. Fleur-de-Lys slept soundly in the comfort of the fluffy white comforter bought for her by her father. She always slept with it and adored the little flowers sewn into it as decoration. Soon enough she started to stir from her restful sleep. She groaned and clenched her eyes shut against the glare of the sun streaming in from the open curtains. She would have to remember to close those next time. With a small yawn and graceful stretching of her slender arms towards to ceiling, the little teen girl rose to a sitting position in the middle of her bed. She looked about the room with a dazed expression and made to swing her legs over the side of the bed to jump down. She found however that she was no where near the edge of the bed though and a small giggle pressed through her lips. She scooted over to the edge but miscalculated the distance and ended up falling off the edge with an "Oomph!" Shaking her long mane of shiny brown hair, Fleur sat on the floor, unmoving and contemplating on what just happened. Instead of just hitting the floor she found herself in the middle of a mess of papers scattered across the floor. Her scribbling marked each of the pages and among those papers were also books. Some were closed and others were open to either writings or illustrations. Clearly her night had not gone to waste the moment she came upstairs to her room.

The minute Raven had left her at her room, Fleur had gotten straight to work on documenting and researching what she had observed yesterday. She saw that she had separated each pile into specific people. The blond male, Alexander, Angelique, and the black haired female. Each held similar characteristics that neither of the others shared. Not even Raven with her obsession with the darker side of life. They were just so strange and...different. She wouldn't draw any conclusions just yet though. Another day of observation should get her enough information.

With another sleepy yawn, she rose to her feet after gathering up all the papers and placing them neatly on her desk. She then quickly went to get in the shower to fully wake herself. Once that was done, she went to her dresser where she had stashed the uniform she was issued. She smiled happily at it and put it on. The skirt rested about mid thigh and showed off just a bit of her tiny legs. The peach colored skin peeked up above the knee high socks. She wasn't too happy about that but she would deal with it. The jacket fit snugly on her body making her glad that she had given the school her measurements to get it custom made. The small was too large even for her. She settled on pulling her hair back once again in a loose half pony and let the gentle curls of her hair flow freely down her back. She was just about to grab her shoes when she heard a knock on the door. It was hard to be sure it was a knock though with how soft it sounded against the hard wood. Bringing her gaze back to her shoes, she quickly slipped them on delicate feet. She had decided that her more girly flats would be better than her boots for the outfit today. Grabbing her messenger bag, she made her way to the door and pulled it open.

A smile immediately lit up her petite face when she saw who was standing at the door. "Bonjour! Good morning Edon! I em glad zat you remembered me. I sink I may 'ave gotten lost getting to ze dining 'all again." She smiled once more and closed the door behind her. "Shall we? Also forgive me, but you look strange in a uniform." She giggled lightly and began to walk beside him.

**ooc: Translations in order,...**
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:01 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

"No please! Oh god why?"

The sun was beginning to rise and he knew that he would soon have to return to the mundaneness that was mortal life. Moving his head to the right, he cracked his neck and shook out the long mane of hair trailing down his back to mid-waist. The mortal male standing in front of him sobbed uncontrollably as he struggled to back away. The broken leg dragged after him uselessly. In truth, Alexander was no longer hungry, he now simply enjoyed the sight set out before him and the thrill of their screams as he sunk his now unbearably hot teeth into their soft flesh. There had been a whole class of them. Most likely out on a camping trip. Their teacher had put up a heck of a fight though trying to protect his students. The result was his body ripped to pieces and flung about the thick trees surrounding them. He still splattered the forest wall quite beautifully with his student's drained white bodies littering the dirt floor. They had tried to run, oh yes that had been fun. It had taken him no longer than a few seconds to have them rounded up, some with broken necks and already dead and the others huddling together as if it would keep them safe. They had all died the same way. Screaming.

Alexander dipped low to balance his body on the balls of his feet in front of the final male. Snot flowed freely from his nose in an unseemly sight as his shoulders heaved up and down with his body racking sobs. He had to admit that he had had a bit of fun with this one. The pain ridden scream rang in the quiet of the ending night when he had broken his ankle. The bone popped out painfully through the skin and sent sweet trails of blood running into the ground soaking it. It was a good thing he was not hungry or Alexander would have considered that a waste.

"Please. Why are you doing this?"

"Shh, there is no need to yell. I'm right in front of you. Why am I doing this? Because it's fun and you were here so I thought why not?"

Alexander laughed that same deep throaty laugh he had adopted since allowing the other to enter into his body. He raised his blood stain hand and gripped the boy's throat causing him to gag. The mortal raised his hands to his throat and tried to pull at the immortal's muscled arm. He laughed once more before tightening his grip a bit more. "You know there is no need to fight it. You'll end up the same as the others. That's all your good for. Food. Drink. A little bit of entertainment before your life meets its end at my fingertips." With one final sob the boy dropped his hands and gagged once more. Blood pooled in his open mouth as Alexander dug his black nails deeper and deeper into the soft flesh. He smiled with a mouth full of long, sharp, gleaming white teeth and with one last laugh, he pulled back towards himself and ripped at the boy's throat taking away half of it while leaving the rest in tatters.

Licking the blood off of his hands, he rose to his feet and left the rest there for the scavengers to pick clean. Oddly enough for the amount of time he had spent out there and the many screams of pain, it wasn't that messy at all. No one would even be able to see it for how far it was in the forest anyway nor smell it from the school. It was just the way he wanted it. No need to alert the rest to his new discovery.

As he walked, his hair returned to it normal length and his eyes had returned to their beautiful blue hue. With a calm jump requiring no effort from him at all he was back in his room. Empty. Odd. Milly wasn't here this morning. Perhaps she had returned home or was out hunting. Whatever was the case he felt that she had the situation under control or just required time away from him. The new Alexander found it hard to truly care.

Once he was showered and dress with the black pants instead of the beige they wanted him to wear, he was out of the room. Walking down the hallway as if nothing had changed. There was nothing he could do about the power though. Oh that sweet power running through his veins. Perhaps he could pass it off as just feeding. Although he would have to think of another excuse for the mortals. He hoped they would be none the wiser anyway. Humans today were so unobservant he found.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 am

heart
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┫░ AȠDϒ ░┣┓

Late. Or at least behind everyone else. Andy wasnt sure if there even was a specific time he was to arrive at Wickwood, but it probably didnt matter anymore. He was here now, and thats all that mattered. He took his stuff up to the school and figured out the place he would be staying. It was still early in the morning, so he tried to be quiet while moving in. Andy thought it would be pretty interesting living here. Aside from the occasional scream- or what he thought was a scream, everything seemed pretty peaceful. Eventually Andy got settled into his own room, and since he was wide awake he figured why not check out the place before classes started. Seemed like a good idea.

xXJustified_DeathXx

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:42 am

**Sorry to post this here Evo but I must get the word out! Today is the last day to vote and my friend's band needs your help! They are called Weightless In Waiting and are an amzing band with this amazing opportunity! Please take a few minutes out of your day to go and make a profile at this site http://www.supernova.com/signup/fan and after that go to this link http://www.supernova.com/events/12107/wildcardvoting and vote them in! Once again they are called Weightless In Waiting and really deserve this from all their hard work and dedication to their music!! Thankies!!**
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
The book Raven was holding seemed to contain some of her personal writings. Interesting. He wondered what she wrote, he wasn't really here to hear her interest in books. Alastar liked the classics, and plays. Greek plays were probably his favorite, but then their was Shakespeare. Let's just say Alastar had read pretty much everything. He needed something new.

Raven looked up and asked about Amelia. Which was expected, no surprise there. " I assume so. She is having a bad dose. I predict she will be better in the mornin' after next." He looked to her bag and then back to Raven. "What were ya writin'?" He asked just to prolong their conversation. He slowly lowered himself into a seat next to her and looked at her face. She was the only one he had met so far, so it wasn't like he could talk to anyone else.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I Speak Books

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 am

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx It took a couple seconds but soon he was in the presence of Fleur. A bright smile on her face. Well he could get used to this. Her smile made his grow. "Good morning to you my friend." He laughed when she said she would have gotten lost. "I would never forget you. I couldn't forgive myself if I did." He chuckled and moved to the side to let her close her door. Edan was still a bit tired but he was sure this school would have coffee somewhere. They wouldn't leave him to fight through the day by himself.

As they started walking she commented on his uniform. Edan tried to think of a witty comment. But on the spot he couldn't, instead he shrugged and smiled. "I don't like it. Because I look like everyone else. I like to be able to show off my tattoos." He the pants weren't even his style and as soon as school was over he was going to run upstairs and rip it off. Maybe run around the school in shorts and no shirt. Probably not, but it was funny to think about. "I think you look good in your uniform." He complimented as they walked down the stairs closest to the lunch room. His smile was almost gone as he yawned.

"I hate mornings. Birds annoy the crap out of me." He muttered and started sniffing the air for any hint of coffee. Just the tiniest whiff and he would be happy again.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey lifted her head up and leaned against her hand "I guess Angelique isnt coming today." She said and grabbed her bag and picked it up. Unzipping it she looked inside and pulled out her schedule and shook her head "Great classes I already know about She mummbled then pulled out her ipod and placed the paper back into her bag and stood up. Slowly she began to head out of the Cafeteria. As she walked out the doors she saw the boy Edan with the little french girl walk in. Glancing at them she gave the little one a soft smile then walked out headed out of the school. Yawning she headed over to the garden and sat down against the fountain and closed her eyes sighing. "Every day more mortals come to this school." She mummbled as she listened to her ipod trying to ignore everything around her.

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:*No problem!!*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:26 pm

xXJustified_DeathXx
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┫░ AȠDϒ ░┣┓

Late. Or at least behind everyone else. Andy wasnt sure if there even was a specific time he was to arrive at Wickwood, but it probably didnt matter anymore. He was here now, and thats all that mattered. He took his stuff up to the school and figured out the place he would be staying. It was still early in the morning, so he tried to be quiet while moving in. Andy thought it would be pretty interesting living here. Aside from the occasional scream- or what he thought was a scream, everything seemed pretty peaceful. Eventually Andy got settled into his own room, and since he was wide awake he figured why not check out the place before classes started. Seemed like a good idea.

[[You can have your character meet up with Raven and Alastar, if you like.]]
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games