Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DramaAngel247

Shy Businesswoman

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:56 pm

What to call me
Aria Or Angel

Who Accepted my Application
donie120

Why I Joined
I love to RP as I guess everyone one here does. I Love to write and I like to read others posts and their styles for writing. I also like to find very talented Roleplayers and am always looking for people. So yeah... That's why i'm here I guess
Gaian Age
So far on this account 3 months I think. But I used to have an older account last year so I'm pretty familiar with it.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I will be in mostly The Love Subforum. But I might like the 1x1 a lot and hang in there a lot

About me
I am very friendly and joke around. I like to meet new people and if your in need of a friend I will most likely be there for you even if I don't know you. I love to write and hope to become an Author maybe even start now with little novels. I adore Owls, Love Motorcycles, Want a Jeep Wrangler as my first car, and I drink a lot of tea... I'm about to go make some now! -giggles-. I like to think of myself as a girl that loves dresses... but hates makeup. A girl that will ride a skateboard in heels and then fall and scrape my knee and laugh at it. I will do my hair and be happy but then if my guy friends throw water on me I will just laugh then attack them back. i am very universal in a better sense and can get along with almost anyone. Hope to show you guys soon!

Secret Code
7D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:16 am
User Image

What to call me
Malena or malenacat

WitchAlchemist, thank you so very much for accepting my application, and for doing it so very quickly.

Why I Joined
I am trying to find a good guild that is active so that I can begin to Role Play again.

Gaian Age
as of today, 4/22/15 my gaia age is 1384 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
1x1 mostly, maybe some group role plays. Romance is my favorite theme.

About me
Obviously I like cats, but I am not a crazy cat lady by no means. I am very open minded, however I have my limits to levels of intimacy that I will role play about, I prefer to role play in the forum, but you will need to quote me. If you have a good reason for using PMs I might be ok with it, but my reason for not using them is that it fills my inbox to fast. I am 19 and I have a job, and at least part of a life, so I might not be on 24/7, sorry about that. however I am attempting to get on as much as possible. I live in the US so yes, my first language is English. I am short, so I might tend to make my characters short as well.

MT

malenacat

Playful Kitten

7,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 pm

What to call me me know it all

(sorry, we seam to have lost this PM xd )

Why I Joined my friend Elktro7 asked me to join his RP, he had posted it here in this guild.

Gaian Age 3072 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum fiction.

About me we have autism, and is still only smi-lit, we like RPs with dragons in them.

Secret Code heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:34 pm

What to call me
Arrinae Maeya Tsuki is my username but you can call me Arri, Arrinae, Maeya, Mae, Tsuki, or Tsu.

It was so long ago that I can't possibly answer correctly.

Why I Joined
I love roleplaying. Writing and reading is a bit of a destresser for me.

Gaian Age
3083 days for this account, but at the very least for the last 9 years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Fiction, Adventure, Series based, Horror, and general hangout threads

About me
I'm currently 24 years old. Active Duty Air Force going 6 years as of December 7th of this year. I am happily married. Have been for a total of 3 years, no children yet because we have chosen to wait until we are more financially ready. Children are expensive after all. heart I love reading, writing, drawing, gaming (all forms to include D&D and pathfinder, Magic TDC, PC, and console) I am a diehard Legend of Zelda and nintendo fan. I love MLP: Friendship is Magic, Fluttershy is my favorite pony. Pinkie Pie is my second favorite.

I am NOT a fan of Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey. I do not like when people take things personally when it was never intended to be personal. If you have an issue with me please PM me. I'm sure we can be rational and come to a mutual agreement without causing undue drama, distress, or uncomfortableness for anyone else. I will always respect everyone's beliefs and opinions, all I ask is that you respect mine.

I am Wiccan and believe that gender and don't matter so long as there is love. Age only matters when dealing with a minor. I am against all forms of abuse, be it mental, verbal, sexual, physical, emotional, drug and alcohol. I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to drugs, so please don't try to joke about it with me.

I have an account on Writerscafe.org (Hime no Yuki) should anyone wish to read some of my work, but please note that my work is properly labled some of it it too dark/mature for anyone under the age of 18 to read. Those piece can only be accessed if you have an account on WC.

Secret Code
heart

I figured I'd do this again, the last time I did this was further back than 2012  

Arrinae Tsuki

Quotable Phantom

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:28 am

What to call me
The Furry Fuzzball

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
I Like To RP, I Catch Myself RP-Posting On A Regular Basis, But Now I Have A Home To RP!

Gaian Age
As Of Today, 2530Days. I Thinks Thats Over 6 Years?

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for Furries, Pets, Servants, and Slaves, And RP For Fantasy

About me
Im An Artist Who Specializes In Drawing, Digitally And Traditionally. I Collect BJD's(Ball Jointed Doll's) And Sew For Them And Use Them For My Photography, And I Like To Wear A Tail, And I Also Like Video Games And Playing On My Ipad And Computer, Allways Hanging Out With My Husband!
Im 24 Now, And Plan To Have A Full Fun-Filled Life, But We Will See.
Online I Like To Look Up Artwork, Play Gaia, And Flightrising, And RP.

Secret Code
Secret code: Fl? Did I Understand This Right?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:26 pm

What to call me
Homura or Homu

WitchAlchemist

Why I Joined
Just to have fun role plays.

Gaian Age
1506 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Love or Mystery/Horror

About me
As stated above my name is Homura, I'm half Japanese and half Swedish. I speak both languages. I like to watch anime and read manga. My favorite genres are horror and shoujo. My favorite anime is Another and my favorite manga is Hirunaka no Ryuusei. I love cosplaying, I've done it for 5 years. I'm antisocial to be honest but I'm always kind to people. I can be sarcastic though but I try my best not to hurt people's feelings. I like to play video games a lot. Harvest Moon is my favorite and so is Fire Emblem.

Secret Code
ja få kaffe

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Literary_Theologist

Interesting Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:08 pm

What to call me
Literary Theologist is the name, but Theo works too.

WitchAlchemist (Thanks)

Why I Joined
To meet people and make some friends.
Gaian Age
1396 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
To be honest with you, I don't know.

About me
I am a gamer, in spare time when I'm not looking for something to do on here, I'm writing, reading, or venturing out to that place called "outside". I'm a christian, wanting to become a pastor.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:02 pm

What to call me
You may address me as "Clyvelle" or any derivative of such that you conjure.

It was the valiant Sir Novama of Winchester, son of Nobama, Duke of Elsewhere.

Why I Joined
I believe curiosity would suffice as an answer. Perhaps a role play or two is in my future, but for now mere curiosity is all that keeps me here.

Gaian Age
This account has been active for 3073 days. Admittedly, not ALL of that time was spent as an active member to any guild, much less Gaia itself. Past and present accounts endeavors combined, however, perhaps that is the closest to my actual age spent as an active member than anything.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Depends on if my mind decides to busy itself with role playing once more. I believe I fancied Creature-themed role plays once upon a time-romanticized vampires, lycanthropes, and the like. I'm thinking my style has changed somewhat over the years, however, so it might be more accurate to say that, at the very least, my stories will be more closely linked to things such as Dark Souls and Bloodborne, medieval times and Gothic structure. Oh, yes, that should fit most perfectly, I think.

About me
My life has been consumed with Bloodborne, a PlayStation 4 exclusive that is modeled entirely after the Dark Souls franchise, which occupied me previously, but set in a more modern setting. I formerly loved anime, but no longer watch it with as much passion as I once did. Growing up, I used writing to vent my various emotional experiences, but, again, I no longer write with the passion I once did. Perhaps in returning to Gaia, I am seeking a rekindling of these lost passions.

Secret Code
You vex me with these silly treasure hunts...Ce

Clyvelle

Gracious Flatterer

6,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RoxiBilly

Interstellar Bunny

16,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:18 am
What to call me
Kai or Roxi

Novama

Why I Joined
It seems like a nice guild, I haven't RP in a long time but I figured its a better way to be on Gaia rather than running around Hollywood and Rally like an idiot xD
Gaian Age
On this account about 5 years old. I'm actually an '04 Gaia member myself, I've seen so much change in Gaia over the years...oh my surprised

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm not sure yet, but whatever one you see me most in is what I'll most likely stick with.
About me
21 years old,I'm a friendly gal 4laugh unless with piss me off with nonsense mad , who loves to bake in real life ^^ I'm not the greatest with decorating just yet, but I'm working on it lol. I love to also create original characters for some of my favorite television shows like Steven Universe. I am also a HUGE anime fan and mmo player. I'm currently on the site called TERA Rising. And lastly, I love to voice act for my friend's anime(see my sig hehe I play the girl in white) its not the greatest looking but its fun to do once you get the hang of things hehe. Anymore questions about me, let me know! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:38 am

What to call me
KC, Kat, Cou, or Katina

Novama - Invited

Why I Joined
Roleplaying and the thrill of a community to be apart of.

Gaian Age 2 Days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Scy Fi

About me
I am 21 years old and I am a active Roleplayer from a few years back to when I was fifteen years old or perhaps even earlier -- such days are hard to keep track off now. One notable thing to know about me is that I have a seveeeere case of dyscalculia -- meaning I am horrible at numbers, basic math and the like. I can read, write, talk fine, but with the numbers... I just die a little inside.

I am a adamant person who could be considered stuck in my ways, but they are not bad in anyway. At least from what I see, lol. I do practice a religion but I do not attend public gatherings of said religion but I do keep an athame nearby.

I do like to roleplay just about every setting and role, I just like to be diverse in that way.

Secret Code
Glory to Cheese.

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

Arylstar

Stellar Fox

23,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:08 am
What to call me
Arion // Aster // Lukas

I was invited by Novama

Why I Joined
It seemed interesting~ I can learn along the way of how to RP 3nodding

Gaian Age
As of right now, 1319 days. But I had a previous account, but couldn't remember the info xP

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most likely Fantasy(?)

About me
Well I'm kind of new to the RP role, so please bare with me.. I'm a GUY sweatdrop , lol. I love playing online games, Ex. Maplestory, LoL, etc. I don't really like overly romantic settings/plots.

I'm a huge daydreamer, so I barely listen to people in real life, nor do I interact with them. I love photography. Taking pictures of people and/or inanimate objects just makes me feel good. [[I guess you can tell from my avatar]]. I plan on writing my own book, but it seems like I can't explain everything into words...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:16 am

What to call me
Katie (K8ie)

I was actually surprise invited by someone unknown! (Make yourself known so I can thank you!)

Why I Joined
I love RP, and I love everything within it. (<3)

Gaian Age
A little over 7 years. (I left shortly after I created this account, but just got back on for the first time in 6ish years. Been here now 3 weeks.)

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for Love~

About me
I'm usually a shy person who stays in her bubble, but I got no where with friends so I'm crawling out of my bubble. I want to connect with people and create memories. They last several lifetimes, I only last one lifetime.
I have a super big sweet tooth. I'm also addicted to hairstyles and leg mods. However since I'm *new*ish, I don't have much, working on fixing my addictedness. I love chatting and making friends. So chat me up and befriend me! I don't bite. Usually.
I love to spoil others as much as my poor butt can. <3

Secret Code
e - K

HelloK8ie

Tipsy Fairy

9,965 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Sinful Goth

Romantic Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:43 am
What to call me
Soul or Ana

I do not recall their name

Why I Joined
I was invited because of what I wrote in the Gaia forums

Gaian Age
This one or over all as I have been on and off since the birth of Gaia, lots have happened involving that.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I would have to say the Charity forum as I love to try and help people with the quests if I can. I like to see people happy.

About me
I am a full time mum, wife. I love to write poetry and novels (have written so many poems I lost count, and I have written a few novels, two novellas and children's book). I enjoy reading - I have a huge collection that is always growing, I enjoying sketching (I designed all my own tattoos), I like to take photos, I like to cook. I am pretty nice and kind but everyone has their limits, I try to be nice to all and see people happy by gifting and such but that does not mean you can beg me to gift you. If we really get know one another you can get to know more about me.

Thank you for invite.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:01 am

What to call me: You could call me Crimson, Senpai, Jay (Nickname from real), or Jordan (My actual name). I really don't mind and people have different levels of comfort. If you want to come up with an original nickname for me that'd be cool too.

Who Accepted my Application : I was actually invited by novama, thanks for the invite btw!

Why I Joined : I'm not too much of a RPer, but I love to socialize. I've also been looking for guilds that are more than willing to help people that are starting fresh and willing to give some advice.

Gaian Age : I've had this account since 2005

Predicted Favorite Forum : Probably the chatterbox, but I might check out some of the Rp threads. Also Charity and Suggestion forums would be a good place biggrin

About me : I'm huge on being a nice person and being friendly with others, but on the reverse side I'm actually terribly shy. I find it ironic I want to help everyone out but don't have the will to approach them sometimes. I'm mainly a gamer, but I have watched my fair share of anime (400+) and read my share of manga (100+). Once you do get to know me I can talk forever so beware if I don't shut up.

Secret Code : Plot twist there is no code.

Crimson Senpai

Generous Supporter

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

2cusoon

Hilarious Businesswoman

6,950 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:22 pm
What to call me:
Candy or my user name 3nodding

Novama 3nodding

Why I Joined
I joined because I think I found a guild I can be chill with. It seems fun and i'm here to meet new people.

Gaian Age
1215 days old xp

Predicted Favorite Forum
i dont have one.

About me

I love drawing reading manga and watching anime. skateboarding is my favorite I love reading. I'm 15 and a junior and highschool, I love tortoises and candy and im Jamaican. Lets see hmmm don't really know what else to say.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games