Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:07 pm

User Image

Shadow focuses on Luna as he gently holds her up in a princess carry with his face all emotionless. Just as he was about to turn and walk off, Crosses scent catches in the wind as so did Vincent's song ring into his ears. Shadow looks up at the tower seeing Cross's hat flutter down at him as he quickly catches it with his tail. Shadow continues to Stare up with his fierce crimson eyes completely set on Vincent as a small figure from his point of view. Yet his sight was as clear as day with his blood red irises glowing and giving Vincent a demonic glare into his lifeless eye and his red eye for a small glimpse of lies to become of the boy standing before him. The Lightening crashes as Shadow turns away and runs off with Luna in his arms along with Abyss who has Marie.

Later, Shadow manages to hot wire the nearest car he could find and drives off to the farthest edge of the city to the border that crosses into the forest area. There he finds an old abandoned house under a hill hidden with in the trees. The city was just on the other side of the hill where the old ruined area was. A perfect hideout to rest and recuperate. The entire time, Shadow hasn't said a single word as he had a lot on his mind now.
He gently lays Luna on one couch and signals Abyss to lay Marie on the other couch on the other side of the room. Shadow quickly got them both water and blankets as he went out to the woods and got Marie some cleansing herbs that would help with the poison in Marie's system. As quiet as he was Shadow showed remarkable survival skills. Possibly learned them from his past experiences.

After slipping the medicine to Marie, Shadow sits on a chair in a dark corner and watches over them with his glowing crimson eyes glowing through the night. While watching them, Shadow turns to Abyss as there was something he wanted to say to him. But it didn't seem he couldn't find the right words. A song began to emit from the radio fizzying with sound near by.

song
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Abyss sat in the opposite chair..his eyes laying on the girls. He sighed.

" So its just me and you now." he said softly and starred at Shadow..Abyss's cool blue eyes starred into Shadow's crimson questioning him.

" I'm sorry for your loss Shadow..for their loss."he said shaking his head starring back at them. Abyss sighed looking down.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm

User Image

With the girls sleeping soundly as Shadow stares down at Cross's hat on his lap. "Vincent", Shadow answers Abyss as he looks back at him with a look that he figured something out. "Are there really six of us Abyss?", said Shadow as he acknowledges the proof he saw up at the tower that he is connected in all this. "Is there something your not telling me?", Shadow tone sounded quiet, yet darkly serious as he looked like he wanted to punch Abyss's lights out. Shadow glares straight at him through the darkness, looking very agitated.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm

Abyss sighed looking up at Shadow and he shook his head.

"What were you expecting? Me to tell you everything when all I ever get from you ******** you I'm fine?" he growled in anger. He however kept his composure. Slowly repossisioning himself in the chair.

" Yes...his one of the remaining of the original 8. he said softly

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm

User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Shocked | Thoughts: I can't believe that all just happened.

Before they arrived at the house, Marie's eyes were as large as golf balls from what she had seen. Death. The one thing she had seen her whole life but for some reason, today was worst it had ever been on her. Not just because it was people she knew, but because the way they died. When Abyss had picked her up, her facial expression hadn't changed from it. It her reaching the house and falling asleep for her face to settle.

After the medication Shadow had given her kicked in, her slumber wasn't peaceful, but still she was asleep. She rustled in her sleep continuously. Her memory of the muders she had seen and committed returned to her. She saw the peoples faces and the blood spatter. A giant X covered their bodies. They were all in a line of a sort. Like how when convicts are in line for lunch. As she turned to her right facing the center of the room, she murmured in her sleep,
"He knew.....he knew...". She started to remember the old man saying that it would only be her, Luna, and Shadow who would survive. She then remembered the way he smacked her when she was disrepectful. That was the only time in her life someone disciplined her. She knew that she was almost happy that he did. He was the only father-like figure she could remember. In a way, she wanted to see him again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm

User Image

Shadow claws himself from the anguish of hearing a startling truth about Vincent. Keeping in all of his anger, he began to feel a great surge of fury building up as he tries to keep himself composed. Inhaling and exhaling repeatedly as he held his chest, it appeared something was wrong with him. It almost looked like Shadow was trying to hold something back. After a moment, Shadow regains himself and slowly walks over to Abyss with a distant look in his eyes. "Im sorry, but your gonna have you get used to it. Thats just how i am. So quit acting like you know me, because you don't and you never will.", Shadow's silent harsh words silently pass through Abyss's ears. "As far back as I can remember, I've been on my own my whole life. I never knew you....I never knew Zero....I never knew the others...And i never knew Vincent. Hell....I didnt even know who or what the hell I was. Or why I looked like this with all these powers. And you all show up out of nowhere, expecting a relasionship and start telling me to be a good boy?", said Shadow calmly, but harsh showing how much he felt about the situation.

Shadow closes his eyes and sighs trying to compose himself and trying to hide his pain. He shakes his head and holds his face and stays quiet for a moment. "Never mind. As far as i know, I'm just a wondering cold-blooded killer. I have no family and I don't need one", he whispers to himself in silence. Shadow faces the door as he attempts to walk while asking Aybss in a more calm and settled tone,"Please watch the girls for me. I need some time alone". So much came at Shadow and it would be best if he kept his distance from the others for now. Especially with the way he is. The fact Shadow entrusted the girl's safety to Abyss was a sign he might have soften up on him a bit.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Abyss shook his head.

"I never told or implied that we should treat each other as familly..nor did I ever imply that you were or should be a good "boy". I came here ot help you..but all you do is treat me like you wanna ******** kill me. Everyone else here atleast started neutral with you."he said softly and he starred gently at Shadow.

"I was in a void for ******** 10 to 15 years..okay? I couldn't be here...all I'm asking you for is actually give me a clean slate like you do with others. We don't have to be friends...but don't treat me as your enemy."he said softly and he gave a reassuring smile.

" I'm sorry for not telling you about Vincent Shadow. I shouldn't have hidden that from you."he said then gave a brief sigh.

"I'll keep an eye on them..but uh..don't do anything stupid and get killed..cuase after I die becuase of it..I will come down there to the deepest pits of hell..and beat the undead s**t out of you and that friend of yours Cross."he said jokingly and he left to the next room..letting Shadow take his leave.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:38 pm

User Image

"Im sorry too",He whispers and chuckles from Abyss's joke. he heads out the door without saying a single word and heads into the forest.

Walking down a small path toward the creek, Shadow goes into deep thought,"Who am i kidding? It's always the same story. All i can ever see in life is death and hatred". A bird fell from a tree as Shadow puts out his hand and catches it. Yet in a matter of seconds, the bird stops moving and fades away. At that moment, Shadow saw flashes of Jason, Chris, Cross and even the innocent lives that were lost during his struggle to survive in the past. He makes a long sigh and begins to dig a small hole. "Whats the point in trying to save others, if all i ever do is cause harm were ever i go.", thought remembering Nyx and Luna's suffering after Cross was killed. Even lashing out on Abyss was beginning to take its toll on him as he begins to bury the bird. His anger and frustration rises as he thought and pondered,"Why did i even have you ask him that? Me? Wanting to know what its like to care for someone? What a joke.". He walks to the creek and kneels don't looking at his reflection. He starts to grind his teeth at the hateful sight of his own self. he plashes his hands in and scoops out handfuls of water desperately washing and cooling his face. He breathes heavily for a moment feeling the burning sensation swelling up inside him. Remembering the day he first woke up all alone by a river bank at the age of ten. He had no friends, no relatives, and no family. For a long time, he remembered spending his life fighting and watching others die just because of what he was. He was sunned and hated for so long, he never relied on anyone ever again. He should have made the world his enemy at this point and yet he chose not to. "Why? Why? Why do I want to protect them so badly", he asked him at his own reflection seeing that his pupils were turning slit again.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:00 am

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna slowly woke up and looked around for a moment. She had a horrible headache as soon as she regained her memory but she ignored her pain as anger flowed through her veins. "Where the hell is he? As soon as I find the little brat I'm going to choke him until his head pops off!" she growled as she stood up. She could smell his scent, so Shadow had definitely been here but he wasn't here now. Her ear twitched and she closed her eyes before she punched the closest wall to her. "He'll be back sometime. And I'll be waiting." she said as she stood in front of the entrance and crossed her arms. Her tail swished back and forth impatiently. She hadn't even realized Abyss was with her too or that Marie was still asleep. There was only one thing on her mind at the moment.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:11 am

Abyss returned..carrying a plate of scrambled eggs..he put it down on the table and he lookedo ver at Luna.

"Hey..please sit and we can talk..but please calm down..Marie needs her rest..and I will listen to what you need to talk about.."he said softly and he motioned for her to sit down. The plate was for her..not for him. He however picked up Cross's hat from the floor and put it in the middle of the table.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:42 am

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna just stared at the door and shook her head. "There's nothing I need to say." she said softly. Her stomach then growled as the scent of the scrambled eggs reached her and she groaned in annoyance. It wouldn't hurt her to just relax for a bit until Shadow came back. And she would be ready to take him on when he did come back. So she turned to look at Abyss but her eyes locked onto the hat that he placed in the middle of the table. She lost her appetite then and she shook her head again. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples as her headache returned.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:52 am

Abyss sighed and he looked at her he still motioned ot the chair.

"Atleast sit down Luna..atleast we have something to remember him by."he said gently.

" I know that I'm not going to ever fill the gap cuased by Cross's death but.."he said softly.

"I still can help you and the others. Cross made Shadow promise to get you out by any means necessary..but I can understand why your angry."he said and he pulled out a glass bottle pushing it towards her side of the table if she chooses to sit down.

"You haven't ate in god knows how long..enjoy some breakfeast and get something down. Cross wouldn't want you mourning this way."he said softly and he stood up going into the other room to get Marie's breakfeast.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna watched Abyss walk away and she then leaned against the door. She slid down the door and pulled her knees to her chest. "Yeah, well, it's not like he's alive to argue with me. So why should I care?" she said to herself as she sighed. Nyx appeared in the chair and she giggled excitedly as she spotted the eggs. "Oh come on Luna! You know you want some! Besides, if you're not going to eat them then I will. It'd be a shame for them to go to waste." she said before she spotted Cross's hat. She smiled softly and placed the hat on her head before she looked at Luna again. She didn't move at all and Nyx rolled her eyes. "Alright twinny. Looks like I'll have to baby you. I am not afraid to force feed you if I have to." she said as she grabbed Luna's wrists and started to pull her up while dragging her over to the table. "Knock it off Nyx. I'm not hungry." she said softly but she didn't struggle as Nyx set her down in the chair. "I'm going to count to five and if you don't start eating by the time I reach five, I won't only force you to eat the eggs....I'll make you eat the plate too. So go on. Eat!" she said as she crossed her arms and started counting. Luna looked up at Nyx and bursted out into laughter.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am

Abyss came back setting Marie's breakfeast to the side table next to her. He sighed walking back to the twins.

"Thank you for coming back Nyx."he said softly.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 am

User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled at Abyss and winked at him. She then walked over to him and hugged him tightly. "Aww! Did you miss me that much? Well I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting." she teased as she kissed his cheek. She then let him go and looked over at Luna who was laughing even harder. "You know, I've been wondering sister dear. When are you gonna find a dreamy little sweetheart to keep you company? Oh wait. You do have someone in mind." she said with a sly grin as she giggled. Luna had just started to eat her eggs before she heard Nyx. She blushed and kept eating so she wouldn't say something stupid. Nyx turned to Abyss and pointed over at Luna. "This one has a thing for bad boys. Always has even though she would never admit it to daddy. She was his perfect little angel." she teased. Luna's blush deepened and she just kept eating. "See? I told you I could make you eat. You made me go to drastic measures." she said as she smiled softly. "I don't like bad boys. I just like the wrong ones." she muttered before she groaned and took another bite of eggs to get herself to shut up again.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games