Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Den {OPEN!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 pm
(I'm just wondering if I should go again, 'tis all. You can do what you want with your RPC, I'm not gonna object)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:29 pm
((I don't see why not. Beats being a big, feathery statue^^))  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:55 am
Leran walked through the forest when he felt several pressences all around him and they were big. "Uh oh." He said as he started running leaving a trail of ice behind him. The wind was picking up now and he heard the sound of wings. This was a familier sound to him....but he couldn't put a name on it.

(edit)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 am
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
((I don't see why not. Beats being a big, feathery statue^^))

(lets say leran is the first to see what is comming. from your last post.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 am
{Knux, if you're going to be "the first to know", I suggest you add more to your post saying what you heard. Since the second dragon disappeared, it doesn't make sense to NOW say you feel multiple presences. Add more to your posts, so everyone knows what's going on.}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 am
(he's doesn't know what they are. I'll post after someone else makes there post.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Nandoral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 am
Lowering her head, Nanoa looked away from Kaishin when his question was asked. "My name is Nanoa...and I have no Den. Those mosters took me from my home before I even knew what or where home was." She explained, her voice a barely audible whisper as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:48 am
priest was trying listen to the little wolf's story, for some reason he was curious about these monsters, he logically figured it was something normal just she is to little to know what it was. either way he was happy to see a dragon, but not happy it was near, and able to be summoned by a wolf. "monsters? why not explain what these things looked like."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:07 pm
This time, Kaishin was rather confused. He hadn't heard of any 'monsters' taking out a Den. "What monsters are you talking about sweetie?" he asked softly. And looked up at the now clear sky. "Huh? now that's kinda weird" he thought.

Kirias looked around but it had seemed that Kaylis truly had vanished. She thought about not returning to the Den, she could just run away like last time...

No! She was tired of running from him!

She knew that Bakher and that damned Hippogriff was still there and if they said anything she would probably eat them. She cared for the wolves though and she burrowed into the ground following her previously made tunnel back to the Den.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:02 am
Nanoa looked from the wolf to the aracnid and back as they both asked their own version of the same question. Her body began to shake as she recalled the appearence of those that had taken her. She had only seen the creature itself a hand full of times since their underlings had done most of the work once she had been taken. "They...they aren't natural. They stand on two feet like humans, their fur is a demonic yellow and orange. They have long spiraled horns atop their heads and even longer pointed ears. Their feet look like that of a horse and they have think twin tails. None of us know what they are, but we all called them Hell Bringers."  

Nandoral

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 am
Tirtrial sighed, and shifted his form back to his bird form, keeping his kitsune coloring. He glanced over at Bakher, who was busily cleaning his talons, and hopped over to him.

"Heya boss, no go on the little wolf"

Bakher paused and flicked the Prana with a talon.

"Oh well, I didn't have much faith that you would ssssucceed anyway..."

He glanced up as a raindrop splashed against his beak, and his feathers raised; wet feathers itched.

Tirtrial started and looked upward, then looked over at the Gryphon as the far off Dovah shout forced the clouds to disperse, and Bakher nodded to show he'd felt it too.

"Ah, it ssssseemsss that Kirrrriasss issss sssstill arrrround.... I didn't know that ssssshe sssspoke Dovah though....."

He looked over at Kaishin and trilled loudly to get the Alpha's attention.

"Kaisssshin, did you know Kirrrrriasss ssssspoke Dovah?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in the Den, Meakara twitched in her sleep, then abruptly came awake, panting in fear and looking around;She had felt something.

-No, not something....someone... but.... it can't possibly be... Him, can it?-

She settled back on her haunches, her thoughts troubled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 am
"interesting i love fire." priest looks at his cane and rubs his shoulder for a second " although i never heard of anything like that doesn't mean it doesn't exist although this requires some knowledge on the matter. " he was racking his brain a bit, but what got his attention was the storm going away that didn't bother him so much what did was the fact why did these monsters capture her, and more maybe she could answer. "little wolf why would those capture a wolf, more than less you?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 pm
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
((To clarify things, Kirias is nowhere near the Den, several miles in fact. She ran off several pages ago. Unless your character has extremely acute magical I doubt that they would sense anything, let alone what species it was))

(if your talking about me, Leran is also far from the den. And its not the magical sense he's picking up. Its the shifting in the wind. He could tell something was comming but could not tell what it was.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 pm
Knux_nyan
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
((To clarify things, Kirias is nowhere near the Den, several miles in fact. She ran off several pages ago. Unless your character has extremely acute magical I doubt that they would sense anything, let alone what species it was))

(if your talking about me, Leran is also far from the den. And its not the magical sense he's picking up. Its the shifting in the wind. He could tell something was comming but could not tell what it was.)

(no he meant me i wrote a comment about the dragons, but he said that then i was able to change what i wrote, and i took the dragon out)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:41 pm
undeadpriest15
Knux_nyan
Kotetsu_Uzumaki

(no he meant me i wrote a comment about the dragons, but he said that then i was able to change what i wrote, and i took the dragon out)

(ah sry then X3)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces