Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:25 am
Roy was hesitant, but he walked over to the group and took a seat, carefully looking at the two. He grit his teeth when he noticed how much stronger her voice had gotten. "Thanks." he said, his own voice matching hers in response. The young royal looked over at Anna and studied her carefully for a bit before recognizing her as the girl from yesterday. "You..." he breathed.

"It's wonderful, my dear." Bennacio smiled earnestly at Anna before hearing the boy's beautiful voice. "Hmm? You two know each other?" he asked while slowly lowering his cup.

Roy turned back to the other man and studied him for a minute. His eyes were veiled with something... "You're under Siren charm." he whispered, wondering how the Hell he knew that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:34 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
I had happily forgotten about yesterday ,Or so i thought .I blinked arching a brow then. snorted "Oh,it's you ...."I rolled my eyes "Yes, we do...."
I looked back over at Bennacio "I'm glad " Anna sighed"He insulted my breeding because only Half an half ."When he spoke up again I arched a brow" Well,either way im glad you .got your phone back .so where's your friend an his girlfriend.?"I asked curiously .there was something odd going on here

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 am
Roy blinked when the girl suddenly grew angry with him, then he leaned back in his seat when she began accusing him of mocking her breed. "What? I didn't do that!" he said with a slightly angry look before turning back to the man. "Snap out of your trance." he said quickly our of his anger.

Bennacio looked at the man and couldn't help but swoon to his gorgeous voice. It was like listening to the perfect singer with a fantastic orchestra in the back ground. He could literally hear the music! The knight swayed a little and felt Anna's voice begin to lose its hold on him, the nagging voice getting louder and louder.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
I raised both eyebrows"Oh? then who was it ? i know it was one of you two .."i watched him lean back in his chair then the past events of yesterday
flashed in my minds eye. then nodded"Alright so , it wasnt you . "i paused "now that i remember you were the one rolling on the floor.it was your friend that did it .i watched him snap Bennacio out of my trance "HEY~" i pouted a bit looking at Roy .then back at Bennacio seeing that my influence was long gone i sulked .
knowing that he was gonna leave now.

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:06 am
Bennacio hung his head and groaned out as he felt all influence leave him, his willpower alive again. He was free.
The knight looked up, his red eyes clear with their own freedom now, and he looked around slowly, his mind taking everything in. His gaze rested on the white-haired man and instantly his eyes widened. "Y-Your Highness!" he cried out and scooted over to him quickly. "I've finally found you!!" he cried out joyously.

Roy blinked at the man. "What?"

Bennacio only smiled at him. "You do not remember, it's only fair. You were a young boy when you had to leave your kingdom." He gazed at the man sitting before him. "Ah, but now you are a man! You must return and rule in your parents' place!" Bennacio was getting up from his seat when his line of vision landed on Anna, and in that moment all the events that took place yesterday rushed to his mind.
"You..." he mumbled with wide eyes as he took a step back. "Y-You.... You made me..." he breathed as he remembered the kiss in the classroom that evolved into intercourse. Bennacio shuddered and lifted his left hand up, staring at his wedding ring in horror. He cheated on his wife! "Oh no..." he whispered and took another step back. "My wife..." He looked at Anna with a mixture of fury and grief before he turned away and strode out of the store without saying goodbye to Roy.

Roy watched the man leave before looking at the girl. "What did you do to him?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
Anna watched an listen to Bennacio carefully and raised an eyebrow.wondering what in the world he was talking about ..I watched him tremble an felt the emotions form both of them .i sighed heavily rubbing the bridge of my nose "What was he talking about?" then i put my hand down then looked up at him an annoyed glance"I did would it is in my nature to do "I gave a cryptic answer but in a weary tone "I was happy about 5 minutes ago. "i paused then my curiousty got the better of me my tone changed to such."How did you break my stuff anyways?"Anna eyed him curiously"an what does he mean ? rule ..?"i shook my head"Well, So I didnt get your name yesterday or your friends ."I shrugged"But you do know my name.i think it only fair" I shrugged but look out the window wondering if i'd see Bennacio again.  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 am
He had no idea what the girl's race was, so he didn't quite know what her nature was. He shrugged it off and looked over his shoulder to see if the man would come back, but there were no signs of him returning. "I don't know what he meant, either." he mumbled, remembering Reginald talk about him being royal, then the man calling him 'Your Highness'. Was he...?
He quickly turned back to Anna when she talked about names and nodded in agreement. "I'm Roy. Roy Lane." he introduced back before remembering her question over how he broke her spell. "I don't really know, it was just as if... as if my instincts took over." he shrugged.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:41 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
I looked at him felt his question "I'm half Succubus,half Siren. if you wanna know"i knew he was looking for him too an sighed"He's not gonna come back ..they never do."I paused then eyed him curiously "Well,it's ok ...your guess would be as good as mine "Anna Shrugged then finished off her coffe"well nice to finally know your name Roy." I got a questioning look on my face like a hey ~ wait a second remembering something her father told her once .that Sirens instinctively use their voice when another siren is around sorta like a hey im here .I deiced i'd test that theory that he'd told me so long ago.an on purpose used my siren abilites to see what would happen "You mean something like this "i shrugged watching an waiting  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:46 am
"Succubus?" Roy murmured and rubbed his chin in thought. The Succubi wanted only one thing, and that man was under some kind of spell, so.... "Well no wonder he left! You can't use men for that, Anna!" he said before hearing something in her voice, the snap in his mind returning. "Argh! What are you doing?" he sneered as his own voice took on a Siren charm.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 am
User Image

Myka hummed to herself as she strode into the coffee shop, almost being knocked over by a silver-haired man along the way. Shrugging, she skipped inside, then quickly spotted her very own gender-bent Disney Princess. "Roy!" she called, almost running over the girl near him to get to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she hugged him tightly, grinning. After a moment, she finally released him, still smiling happily. "Hello, dearest! What's new on your side of the street and why are you looking at that girl like she's the Devil's spawn?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:50 am
Roy yelped when he was practically tackled and looked over at Myka with a small smirk. "Uh, hey there, Myka." he chuckled and pat her back, mainly giving her a sign to let go of him so he could breath. When she did he brought a hand to his chest and gasped for air. Within a few more gasps, Roy finally recovered and looked at Anna. "I'm not too sure. Things are just... bizarrely confusing right now." he muttered while rubbing his throat, his Siren voice fading.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 am
I smiled shrugged "what?" i played innocent laughing softly "Men do it All the time."I pointed out "but i cant do it ,that seems alittle unfair dont cha' think?"I stoped nodded"Sorry i was testing out something my father once told me."I shrugged "it seems to be tru-"I was cut off by a pushy young girl, then warped herself around Roy it didn't surprise me. i shrugged arched a brow "He's not ..you only Assume he is."Notorious revaluations "Translation:moron ....i smiled damning her with praise "it seems you girlfriend came for you ."then i watched how he acted ."well i , could tell more later if like come by my dorm later"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 am
"Jesus, well, aren't you full of yourself?" scoffed Myka, putting her hands on her hips. "And such a damned slut too! First you say I'm his girlfriend, and then you ask him to come home with you?" She held up her hand, showing off a wedding band. "You don't know if this is ours, or if we have baby back home, which I do. You just want sex, and with everyone, don't you? I don't know what's worse, that you actually think you can have sex with everyone or that you're a lowlife, home-wrecking, slutty b***h. And Princess, reality check, not all men are pigs. It's swine like you that bring a bad name to the Siren and Succubi races, two races I am very well-acquainted with." Myka turned to Roy, her rage obvious in her eyes. "Roy Goddammit Lane, if you don't get your white-haired a** out that door now, I swear to God, I will tell the twins who you're hanging out with these days!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:59 am
Roy leaned back in his seat in surprise when Anna called Myka his girlfriend then offered him some... sights. He coughed awkwardly and tugged on his collar. "As tempting as that sounds, Anna, I'll have to-" He was interrupted by Myka's full-blast rant on her. He blinked and gaped at her colorful vocabulary. "Jesus Myka, take a chill pill." he muttered and cringed when she looked at him. "Yeesh! Calm down, Myka Friggin' Foster!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:20 pm
Grabbing his collar, she pulled him close, leaving only an inch between their faces. "I just had a baby, my husband has been sent back to Heaven, my daughter is on a plane as we speak to come home to no father yet again, and I'm getting remarried in four days to a Rider. Tell me to calm down again, and I'll hit you into last night," she hissed, her narrowed eyes glaring into his. After one last shake, she released him, stepping back. "Don't make me tell the twins. You know I will, and I'll tell Erik while I'm at it."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff