Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:18 pm
"Jesus," Helen groaned as her hands tried to find purchase on the bulk of her brother. "How can you have... so much energy..... already?" But she shouldn't be talking, her body was already ready for another round.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 pm
"Football taugt me how to section my energy." Keller chuckled, pushing her away gently and buckling his pants. "Come on, we should get to our dorm. I hear beds are more comfortable for sex than the forest floor is." The teen took her hand in his, lightly kissing the top and pulling her close to his own heated body. "My beautiful, seductive sister, with eyes as entrancing as a mermaid's and a voice as intoxicating as a Siren's, tonight, when we make love in the comfort of our own home, and I'm free to touch you again in anyway I want, I want it to be perfect, and romantic. When you cry out my name in the midst of world-shattering ecstasy, I want you to be as delighted as possible. Your desires, your fantasies, everything, will be attended to. Every crevice will be explored, kissed, and tasted. Every delicious sound escaping your lips will forever by cherished by me...tonight, I will make you completely mine."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:54 pm
Helen felt her jaw lower a little in a half-gape. She knew her brother could be charming when there was something he wanted, but she had no idea just how good at it he was.
Too bad it didn't work that much on her.
"Nice try," she smirked while resting her free hand on top of his head, ruffling the hair lightly. "But you don't have to go Shakespeare on me to turn me on. Obviously." she laughed lightly before redressing. She finished doing so by smoothing down her button shirt and looked over at her brother expectantly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 pm
"I know I turn you on, baby," he said, zipping up his hoodie. "But can you turn me on again with just one word?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:46 pm
"Maybe." she shrugged while patting down her body, in search for her weed. "But let's wait to get to the dorm first." she said just as she found a joint, placing it between her lips and lighting it quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:04 pm
He held out his hand for her free one, holding her hand tightly. "Now, what's the story? We're just two teens who got lost? Because our teacher should be at the front asking questions about that girl who went missing."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 pm
She nodded, curling her fingers around his. "And I called you to help me out." she added, thinking the same thing he had. She guessed that was the thing about twins, sometimes they could communicate without really having to communicate. Why, there were times when they literally just gave each other looks and knew what they were thinking. It was common among many twins, but it always felt special when she saw it with her brother. Probably because their feelings ran deeper than normal twins.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:20 pm
"And by the time we found our way out, we were trapped inside the park, until a delightful carnie let us out." With a smile, he pulled her back for one last kiss, this one tender and loving. "Now, let's go pretend to be normal~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:58 pm
"If we can still remember what that is." she laughed dryly. She could still hear that part of her yell at how disgusting and wrong this was, but it was easily drowned by the euphoria of the released feelings and the rush of how bad it was in society's eyes. It was a thrill, basically, and a very good one at that.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:37 pm
He rolled his eyes, grinning and leading her out of the forest. By the time they reached the front, he was close to bursting. He just knew everyone was staring, that they knew...they knew just how sick Keller Green was for wanting his twin sister the way he did. But he couldn't help himself! Helen...she was so perfect. He wanted her, he needed her. Not just as a lover, but as a friend. Yeah, that what they were! Friends with benefits! Siblings with benefits. He cursed under his breath, finally relaxing once they walked out the gate. "Oh thank God..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:47 pm
Helen only watched in amusement as such normal looking people turned into scaly reptiles, cat-eared angels, flaming demons. Really goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover.
She looked at her brother, sensing his tension through his grip. "Relax." she insisted and held out the joint to him. She could care less if the people in the carnival judged them, they had just as big secrets, if not, worse.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 am
Keller took the joint, eagerly inhaling the smoke and chemicals and letting his mind relax. He watched as the people around them changed, and smiled distantly. "It's hard when I can still taste you on my tongue," he murmured, inching closer so the bumped hips.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm
She smirked when their hips bumped against each other, bumping back almost playfully. "If anything, that should be motivation."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am
"Believe me, I'm more than motivated by my eagerness to rip your clothes off with my teeth and ram into you until you can barely stand, let alone walk. It's just...hard to focus," he replied, smiling sweetly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 am
"Yeah, that's not the only thing hard." she said with a snicker. "Think of an old nun or something before I have to punch you there so people don't get suspicious." she hissed.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff