Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:36 am
"We have any idea who or are we just going in blind?" Ben asked curiously.

"Some people don't like the military. With all the trouble we 'bring'." He scoffed at the last part, clearly not believing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm
"If this is who I think it is then we are in the company of frei-"
Azm was cut short by Marie's screaming as she smashed into another car that was passing through an intersection.
Azm grabbed the inside of the hummer and held on for dear life as it started to flip.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm
"SON OF A!" Ben shouted as he and Niles were unsuspecting to the crash, and were helplessly thrown about in the vehicle as it rolled around.

As the Hummer was thrown about and left undefended, drones seemed to flood into the area. Not to attack though, but to defend. And they were well armed for the incoming enemy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 pm
"Everyone one alive?" Azm asked from the back of the hummer.
"I wish I wasn't..." Marie groaned as she pushed herself away from the steering wheel.
"You hurt?"
"Broken rib... I think..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm
"I'm alive, unfortunately..." Ben grumbled as he groaned in pain, slowly looking around.

"I'm fine. Bruised and battered." Niles replied. "And we're ********. There's that too."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm
"wrong, these drones are here to help," Azm replied as he worked his way around and out of the hummer, then moved to help Marie. "Come on. I got you," he said as he pulled her out of the vehicle.
"ow ow ow ow ow ow," she grunted as she was slowly pulled out of the driver's seat.
The hostile drones moved towards them, opening fire as soon as they were in range despite being heavily out numbered now.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:03 am
"How the Hell do you know?" Niles asked skeptically.

"I mean, I get it. There's nice bots out there in the world. But we're not exactly in a the good neighborhood either. I don't see grandma baking cookies any time soon for the kids playing hockey in the street."

Being out numbered three to one, the drones had no trouble eliminating the rest of the enemy. As the enemy drones were killed off, one buzzed over to Azm, staring at him curiously.

"Been a long time, boy.." An old male voice mused.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:27 pm
"Do not worry," Azm assured Niles. "I know their creator," he added as one of the drones approached him.

"Indeed it has. I apologize for not being able to come get the new body in person. I have been very busy," Azm replied.

Marie leaned against the wrecked hummer, wincing every time she tried to move.

"We could use a bit more help if you don't mind. I have wounded."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 pm
"I certainly hope so." He replied as the other drones came to buzz around Niles, Ben, and Marie.

"Not to say there's nothing wrong running around with other androids, but it certainly wouldn't look good on your part.."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 pm
"I am not the only android working with humans," Azm replied as he moved to carry Marie.
She seemed to be having more and more trouble breathing.
Azm started walking towards where thought the man lived. "You haven't moved somewhere else nearby have you?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:28 pm
"Yes, but it's alarming to be a solid team of androids." He pointed out. "Sets a bad image.

"And I've stayed in the same location, Azm." He replied as two drones went to him and Marie, busy looking over and examining her while Ben and Niles picked up what could be saved or what was important from the Hummer, before following.

"Have not been found yet, and therefore will run no risk of being spotted in the process of moving. If you use that speed I gave you, I can care for her. My other drones will help the men find the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm
Azm didn't have to be told twice, almost before he'd even finished his sentence Azm took off towards the house and was there within a few seconds.
Marie seemed to be hyperventilating. "C-can-c-can't..."
Azm nearly kicked in the door. "She's getting worse. I think her lung may have collapsed."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:48 pm
"Lay her on the bed." An old man replied, having one bed produced and cleared for the occasion. While he stood by, preparing tools and supplies that would be needed for Marie, a woman was at the other side of the bed, looking at Azm softly.

"Nice suit..." She remarked with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm
Azm did as instructed, then turned to the woman. "I thought so," he replied smiling back at her. "um... how have you been?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm
"Been roughly the same." She replied as the man began treating Marie's wounds. "Been lonely."

"Yes, yes. Play catch up later..." He muttered. "There will plenty of time later for your little dances.."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games