Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:20 am
xd Yay another Chinese living in America.
-Waves-
English isn't my first langauge either. 3nodding

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:21 am
Name: Garry
Birthday : November 3, 1991
Country (island) : Puerto Rico (it's in the Carribean Sea and it's tiny so look really close in the map 'for those who doesn't know')
Likes : Meet new people, computer (internet), classes (but not school 'it looks horrible'), oh...and music
Dislikes : racist, mean people, hm...I guess that's it
More about me : I was born and lived all my life in Puerto Rico, but I'm from a Chinese family (that means I'm Chinese) dunno why people keeps saying I'm Puertorican when I don't even look like it. I'm from a Chinese family, but I've never got to learn how to read/write/nor speak Mandarine, I only speak Cantonese. Anyways, I really love China/Hong Kong, went there this year (2005) to learn Chiense and for summer vacation. Just went I got there I already liked it. What really impress me a lot was the music over there. Ok this is getting long so I'll stop it here. You can ask me more later.  

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:27 am
Hello Garry!
Hows the weather? confused

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:30 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image
Thanks for the greeting. The weather is kinda sunny over here, sometimes it gets really hot. But that's why eveyrone goes to the beaches and pools User Image.  

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:33 am
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image
Thanks for the greeting. The weather is kinda sunny over here, sometimes it gets really hot. But that's why eveyrone goes to the beaches and pools User Image.

whee Sounds fun!
Hows hurricane season?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:36 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image

whee Sounds fun!
Hows hurricane season?
Well this time we didn't get any (that I know of). But last year 1 came to our island, it wasn't that strong but it still damaged the island. We stayed like 10 days without electricity whee .  

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:41 am
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image

whee Sounds fun!
Hows hurricane season?
Well this time we didn't get any (that I know of). But last year 1 came to our island, it wasn't that strong but it still damaged the island. We stayed like 10 days without electricity whee .

Sounds better than Florida last year. 3nodding
Maybe I'll pay a visit during the winter season here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:51 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image

whee Sounds fun!
Hows hurricane season?

Oh...nice User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. I'm kinda getting really slow at this. I'm trying to post here and in the other guild I joined today (I joined both this one and the other Asian one today) and also I'm posting/talking in a charity forum whee Going all crazy User Image lol.  

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:42 am
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image

whee Sounds fun!
Hows hurricane season?

Oh...nice User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. I'm kinda getting really slow at this. I'm trying to post here and in the other guild I joined today (I joined both this one and the other Asian one today) and also I'm posting/talking in a charity forum whee Going all crazy User Image lol.

3nodding
Thats fine, I'm trying to update my quest board and reply to email.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:28 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image

whee Sounds fun!
Hows hurricane season?

3nodding
Thats fine, I'm trying to update my quest board and reply to email.
Oh....ok 3nodding . I have to write like a jounal of what I did in summer vacation so I won't be online for the rest of the day, cya wink 3nodding .  

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:34 pm
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image
Thanks for the greeting. The weather is kinda sunny over here, sometimes it gets really hot. But that''s why eveyrone goes to the beaches and pools User Image.

whee Sounds fun!
Hows hurricane season?
Well this time we didn''t get any (that I know of). But last year 1 came to our island, it wasn''t that strong but it still damaged the island. We stayed like 10 days without electricity whee .

Maybe I''ll pay a visit during the winter season here.
Oh...nice User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. I''m kinda getting really slow at this. I''m trying to post here and in the other guild I joined today (I joined both this one and the other Asian one today) and also I''m posting/talking in a charity forum whee Going all crazy User Image lol.

3nodding
Thats fine, I''m trying to update my quest board and reply to email.
Oh....ok 3nodding . I have to write like a jounal of what I did in summer vacation so I won''t be online for the rest of the day, cya wink 3nodding .

See ya! wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:33 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Arkiof
Darkaznstargoddess
Hello Garry!

User Image
Thanks for the greeting. The weather is kinda sunny over here, sometimes it gets really hot. But that''s why eveyrone goes to the beaches and pools User Image.

whee Sounds fun!
Hows hurricane season?
Well this time we didn''t get any (that I know of). But last year 1 came to our island, it wasn''t that strong but it still damaged the island. We stayed like 10 days without electricity whee .

Maybe I''ll pay a visit during the winter season here.
Oh...nice User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. I''m kinda getting really slow at this. I''m trying to post here and in the other guild I joined today (I joined both this one and the other Asian one today) and also I''m posting/talking in a charity forum whee Going all crazy User Image lol.

3nodding
Thats fine, I''m trying to update my quest board and reply to email.
Oh....ok 3nodding . I have to write like a jounal of what I did in summer vacation so I won''t be online for the rest of the day, cya wink 3nodding .

See ya! wink
Ok I'm back 3nodding . If anyone is here you may talk to me 3nodding .  

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:15 pm
Hm.. Where is t0shi0?
She didn't welcome Garry and Sansugui yet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:17 pm
maybe she's busy.  

yalie5

Arkiof

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:32 am
Darkaznstargoddess
Hm.. Where is t0shi0?
She didn't welcome Garry and Sansugui yet.
Yey you learned my name really fast User Image.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games