Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 am
Arwen giggled, poking his chest. "Alex did my hair so I look like a princess. Do you like it? He did Mummy's too!"
Dominick raised an eyebrow at Myka, then picked up a marble from the desk beside him and chucked it at her.
Myka jumped awake, rubbing her arm. "What in- DOMINICK!" She tried to stand, but found it slightly hard. 'I thought all the poison was gone...'  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 am
"Makes me want to rename you Cinderella." Damian smiled brightly at Arwen, wondering who the heck this Alex fellow was and why he would be around his daughter until Myka's voice snapped him out of his silent rage. "Myka?" he called out.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am
The Brit's head snapped to the side, all thoughts of Dominick and maiming him gone. "Damian?"
Arwen moved out of his arms and to the side, knowing what was bound to happen.
Sure enough, Myka's arms were around his neck in no time, her eyes squeezed shut from the pain in her legs and stomach and on her knees between his legs. "God, I was so worried about you," she whispered, loosening her grip and leaning her forehead on his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:29 am
The American was given just a second to breathe from being freed from Arwen's grasp when Myka came to replace her. "I told you not to worry." he laughed and wrapped his arms around her, taking a good long look at her. "I should be the one worried. What happened?" he asked relatively sternly.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:33 am
She sighed. "I tried to heal that idiot and managed to transfer some of the poison in his blood stream to mine. But I'm fine now." Looking up at him, she kissed him chastely and softly. "Scold me later, Angel, and hold me now. I thought I'd lost you when you took so long to come back."
{{Bye!!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 pm
Xaene gave a small smile as he held onto Dominick, light chuckle escaping him when he saw Myka clinging to Damian in much the same manner. "Hey, Damian! congratz on the wedding!" he smiled, waving lightly.
"ohmigods! no wonder she's so excited!" Alex smiled as he scooped up Arwen in his arms. his cheeks were a light pink as he looked at Damian, his gay tendencies shining through.
{alex = an odd ball}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 pm
Damian felt a small blush climb up his face when she kissed him and held her tighter. "It's times like these that make me wonder what you'll do when I go out for milk." he joked before hearing her last statement. "No, I didn't have to do any fighting. Dragon's the one dragged into it." He frowned and lowered his head in sadness. "That poor boy was so frightened. His face, Myka, you should've seen it, but nobody cared. Nobody, not even Lena." He grimaced upon that sad truth, only justifying it with the thought of the Russians corrupting her. He snapped out of his sad state when he heard the other people in the room and looked up. "Hmm? Oh, hello." he murmured, not really knowing who they were. One he remembered faintly from the Christmas party, but he couldn't put his finger on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:01 pm
Dominick kissed Xaene's cheek, then nudged him to the door. "Well, we told them."
"Alex!" cried Arwen as she hugged the boy. "You're my new big brother, ok?"
Myka tugged on Damian's ear lightly. "I need to tell you something, but not here. Can we go to one of the rooms?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:04 pm
He glanced at Myka and nodded slowly. "Sure," He looked around uneasily. "But I don't know this place, so you'll have to lead."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:06 pm
"hm... that's true..." Xaene smiled softly, kissing him.
Alex blinked and then nodded. "alright princess." he smiled softly and hugged her. "you can call me brother."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:19 pm
Dominick chuckled, picking Xaene up. "Goodbye all."
Arwen giggled, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm gonna sleep now, kay?"
She nodded, standing. "Come on." She lead him to the Green Room, sitting on the bed with her head bent and writhing her hands. "Don't...don't get mad at me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:27 pm
"see you later guys.." Xaene mumbled, his cheeks a deep pink.
"alright princess, go on to sleep." Alex smiled softly as he lightly pat her head.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 pm
Damian followed her to the room and grinned when he saw the bed. "Oh Myka, you dirty -" He stopped in mid-sentence when he heard her. Oh Lord, he thought gloomily and waited for her to continue.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:35 pm
Dominick practically ran back into their room, wasting no time in crushing his lips onto Xaene's.
Arwen promptly passed out, her tiny fists curled into his hair.
"You remember James? The psycho who wants the book?" she muttered, staring at her hands.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:38 pm
Xaene blushed darkly and kissed him back, holding his lover close.
Alex gave a small smile as he held the sleeping girl, she was such a cute little thing.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games