Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:08 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
I blushed and whispered back..."I love you more.." I said as I started to also rubb your member..

"No, I love you more~" I said with a smirk, playfully pinching on your tip.

I let out a moan and grip on your showders... "A-Are you srue... About doing this in the bathroom?" Looks around..

"Y-your room?" I asked, slightly sitting up. I softly rested my head on you shoulder.

"N-No. It's fine any way's.. We can take a bath togeater..." I smiled at you.. I started to turn on the bathwater.. "It's worm..."

I nodded, and stripped myself teasingly slowly; I smiled and placed my hand on my belly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:10 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
I blushed and whispered back..."I love you more.." I said as I started to also rubb your member..

"No, I love you more~" I said with a smirk, playfully pinching on your tip.

I let out a moan and grip on your showders... "A-Are you srue... About doing this in the bathroom?" Looks around..

"Y-your room?" I asked, slightly sitting up. I softly rested my head on you shoulder.

"N-No. It's fine any way's.. We can take a bath togeater..." I smiled at you.. I started to turn on the bathwater.. "It's worm..."

I nodded, and stripped myself teasingly slowly; I smiled and placed my hand on my belly.

I looked at you.. "You don't mined if it's cursed?" I started to take off my shirt..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:17 pm
HichiIchi
I looked at you.. "You don't mined if it's cursed?" I started to take off my shirt..

"We both know how hard it is being cursed... but this is our baby, and I plan on giving it all the love I never had grewing up," I said glancing up at you, still touching it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:19 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"We both know how hard it is being cursed... but this is our baby, and I plan on giving it all the love I never had grewing up," I said glancing up at you, still touching it.

I smiled.. "You never know.. It might be the curse of the cat..." I frowned..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:29 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"And?" I asked hugging you, "I fell in love with the cursed cat, and so did your mother. If our baby is ever in love like I am with you, I think it can live with the curse."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:32 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"And?" I asked hugging you, "I fell in love with the cursed cat, and so did your mother. If our baby is ever in love like I am with you, I think it can live with the curse."

"True.. But.. You never knew.." Akito.. I thought again.. I glard at the water.. You saw me and hugged me tighter..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:39 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"True.. But.. You never knew.." Akito.. I thought again.. I glard at the water.. You saw me and hugged me tighter..

"I l-love you," I hugged you tighter, "W-we'll be ok..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:43 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I l-love you," I hugged you tighter, "W-we'll be ok..."

"Y-You hug me to tight.." I cough my breath.. "Few.." I said as you let me go.. I steped in the hot water.. But I heard the frount door open.. "Huh.. I wonder who's here.." I asked.. (O: Be Akito for this.. xD Wait.. You are Akito.. He's the one whos oping the door..)  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:52 pm
HichiIchi
"Y-You hug me to tight.." I cough my breath.. "Few.." I said as you let me go.. I steped in the hot water.. But I heard the frount door open.. "Huh.. I wonder who's here.." I asked.. (O: Be Akito for this.. xD Wait.. You are Akito.. He's the one whos oping the door..)

I smiled letting go of you; I was about to get in the water, when I heard the bell. "I'll go see~" I giggled happily, wrapping the towel around me. I stepped out of the bathroom, and spotted Akito; my hand snapped up to my belly, as if to protect it. "Akito-San..." I muttered loud enough for you to hear me. As soon as I said his name, he slapped my cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I smiled letting go of you; I was about to get in the water, when I heard the bell. "I'll go see~" I giggled happily, wrapping the towel around me. I stepped out of the bathroom, and spotted Akito; my hand snapped up to my belly, as if to protect it. "Akito-San..." I muttered loud enough for you to hear me. As soon as I said his name, he slapped my cheek.

I ran to you and hold on to you.. "Akito. What the ******** are you doing here?" I yelled at him still holding on to you..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:09 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I ran to you and hold on to you.. "Akito. What the ******** are you doing here?" I yelled at him still holding on to you..

"I came to get you back!"Akito said pissed, "If I can't have you neither can he!"He stepped forward knocking you down; I turned to to help you but was pinned to the wall by the evil man. He grabbed me by the neck, and lifted me off the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:11 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I came to get you back!"Akito said pissed, "If I can't have you neither can he!"He stepped forward knocking you down; I turned to to help you but was pinned to the wall by the evil man. He grabbed me by the neck, and lifted me off the ground.

"W-Wait.. A-Akito.." I grabed him by the wasit and he let you go.. "S-Stop it.."  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:16 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"W-Wait.. A-Akito.." I grabed him by the wasit and he let you go.. "S-Stop it.."

I dropped to the ground, coughing hard. Akito turned and glared at you, "What?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 pm
I dropped to the ground, coughing hard. Akito turned and glared at you, "What?"
"I-I told you I'm not going back there.." I glard back at him and pin him on the wall..  

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 pm
HichiIchi
"I-I told you I'm not going back there.." I glard back at him and pin him on the wall..

"Oh, yes you are!" Akito said pushing you into the wall, "I can't let you stay with him! It makes me sick!"  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff