Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:27 pm
"Because it looks good on me," she said simply, breezing past him and flopping onto the couch. "I suggest you hurry, before we miss the tram."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:00 pm
"I don't think that's the real reason after what I saw." Alcott said with a straight face, his eyes glimmering with the laugh that wanted to make itself known. "Besides, people will give us weird looks if you run around with my sized shirt. Wear something else."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:27 pm
She laughed bitterly, refusing to acknowledge that morning's events. "I look fine. Now change, or you'll go in the nude." Blowing the strands of her hair that were on her face away, Michael looked like any other bored teenager.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:42 pm
"Yes, Your Majesty." Alcott rolled his eyes. So much for that change of heart of hers. He closed the door roughly.
After about ten minutes the door opened and Alcott stepped out, looking like a mix between a movie star and a lumberjack in his wardrobe. His plaid shirt was unbuttoned and flew sideways to show the white T-shirt stretched over his muscles, the jeans complimenting the colors of the shirt while hugging his legs. He might've passed for a person just about twenty years of age. "Er, I should put the suit back on," he grumbled while tugging on his collar and scratching his side. "I'm not used to these kind of clothes."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:50 pm
She blushed, then ran to the door. "Hurry up, old man." Michaela rushed out of the room, down the hallway, and into the elevator. "Come on!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:59 pm
He gave her a look, or at least the direction she left in. Old man? Well, that's new. Alcott shrugged it off and strolled on by to the elevator, where a few other people waited alongside Michaela. And just as the man had expected, they found the girl's shirt a bit odd and immediately put two and two together when the saw the owner of the shirt get in with them. Fortunately they were too tired to bother caring.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:30 pm
She kept her eyes trained on the elevator buttons, racing out the moment they hit the lobby. "Professor, if you don't run, we'll miss it!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:10 pm
Alcott grumbled to himself and followed after her, one of his steps equaling two of hers. At least after this he could go back to driving, because surely that car he rented over the phone would be here after they got back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:14 pm
Reaching the tramway in the nick of time, Michaela flopped onto a singles seat, covering her face with her hands and trying to calm her panting. "Running...I hate running..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm
A few seconds later Alcott arrived and chose to stand next to the girl. He grabbed one of the loops off to the side to help steady standers and stuck his other hand in his pocket, gazing at the town through the windows, lost in thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:30 pm
Trying to ignore his presence beside her, Michaela focused on the town racing past the windows, absently singing along to the Fleetwood Mac song that was playing quietly. "Oh I've been afraid of changing, but I built my life around you..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:47 pm
The teacher glanced at Michaela when he heard her sing then resumed looking out the window. He couldn't tell why, but he had a bad feeling, like something from his past was about to haunt him. Then again, he felt like that all the time...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:53 pm
As the song switched to a random Justin Birber song, the nineteen year old groaned. "Really? Beaver kid? Someone up there hates me..." Continuing to stare out the window, she leaned on the woman beside her, who looked at her strangely, then shrugged and continued her conversation with her husband.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 pm
Alcott looked back at Michaela. "I don't know why everyone hates him. You all treat him like he's worse than Saddam Hussein. Why? What has he done that's so bad? Did he cause World War II? No, he just sings. The fact of the matter is, you kids are jealous and turn it to blind fury to make it seem 'cool'." he ranted. Michaela was perhaps the millionth child that went on about how gay Beiber was. Honestly, he found the singer to be okay. He certainly wasn't going to hate him for being successful.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:47 pm
"Did you seriously just rag on me for disliking a singer that I was forced to listen to for hours on end back when I thought I was goth and Dad thought that was the best punishment ever?" Laughing, she pushed her hair from her eyes. "Look, I don't hate the kid for pursuing his dreams. I just dislike his voice for the same reason I dislike KISS: because I'm so used to it. He's not horrible. In fact, 'That Should Be Me' is one of my favorite songs. I just...I tend to dislike music that I hear every five minutes." The tram finally stopped, and Michaela stood. "Now, the next time you assume I hate someone because it's 'cool', remember who I am. Or at least try to, old man." Pushing past him, the girl grinned at the size of the city. "Oh, urban life. There's nothing like you...now cone on, Professor. You know this city better than I ever could.""  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games