Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:56 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image As he began to cough she placed a hand on his chest and another on one of his shoulders. She wasn't sure how to help make his coughing stop either, nor how to help him deal with the pain he was so obviously experiencing. All because of that magical technique of his. "Rest!" She urged, patting his chest to encourage him to stay down. She then took hold of one of his hands lightly but firmly. "J-just, rest. Don't speak if it makes it worse. We'll talk after you're better, o-okay?" She bit her lower lip again as she felt her eyes start to burn. Why did he sound guilty? Why keep apologizing if he knew that this would happen anyway?

User ImageWith her free hand she resumed dabbing away the sweat that was easily visible. She thought about getting him more water but considering his request to stay she thought better of leaving. What if he needed something else and she wasn't fast enough? Her body was starting to feel the fatigue from doing laborious work during the day, learning new techniques with him and then having to carry him and their belongings for a few miles back to the inn. Noticing this worried her. If he did need the doctor, would she be able to get him there in time? She squeezed his hand, doing her utmost to be gentle in fear of using too much of her strength and hurting him.

User Image
"Please, Leon. For now only focus on getting better... I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here with you--so if you need anything just tell me and I'll get it for you." She blinked away the wetness in her dark eyes and sat down on the edge of the bed to better watch over him.

Knight Of The Dark Void

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:48 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

3 Hours Later

While sleeping, Leon began dreaming.

He was on the beach again, watching the sunset. Eventually the water began to become violent, and started thrashing about toward Leon, fish and other sea life were jumping in and out of the water as Leon began running away from the waves while the sky turned dark. The water finally crashed down on him, and he was drifting under the waves. As he drifted further and further down, he could faintly see the outline of a woman swimming toward him. As she got closer, he realized she had the tail of a fish. Eventually, as Leon began to fall unconscious, she seemed to look faintly like Callisto...

Leon woke up in a sweat, and took a few breaths. "I..."

He looked to where Callisto was to see if she was still there.  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:50 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image As time ticked by her mind began to wander. Things which she didn't wish to think about rose to the surface once it became apparent that he was out of danger. She sat by his bedside, ultimately sliding down to the floor in order to rest her arms on the mattress instead. She felt restless and was, regardless, wide awake. She sighed heavily, heart like a lead weight in her chest as she watched him sleep. She knew that she might regret her choices eventually but didn't expect that it would be this soon. Callisto had no desire to leave his side, even for a moment, after that scare. But as she watched him rest she found herself unable to stow her concerns. When Leon's dream turned into a nightmare she was so lost in thought that she didn't notice the change at first. It took her a moment to notice that he was awake.

User ImageShe looked up at him, surprised and feeling a bit guilty for not noticing sooner.
"Oh... Awake already, Leon?" Straightening her back she reached up to feel his cheek with the back of one of her hands. His skin felt warm again, like it had before. "You look like yourself again. How do you feel?"

Knight Of The Dark Void

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:11 am
Sabriel Thurirl

"Yeah. Feeling a lot better. Its usually not that bad at all. I think that's the worst it's been. I'm sorry to have scared you..."

Leon stretched a bit, then tossed his legs over the side of the bed. He reached over, and held Callisto's face in one of his hands.

"That won't happen again unless there's a serious situation, I promise. Are you okay...?"  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image She looked up at him, taken off guard a bit when he touched her face. The gesture confused her a bit but she disregarded it, instead wanting to focus on more important things. She stared at him, not convinced that he was really fine after all of that. "If we hadn't met you still would have used that technique anyway, right? In that case you'd still be in the caves and you would've died there. You knew that you'd get sick again if you used that technique for too long--you've said as much before. But you did it anyway. Why are you saying now that you won't let it get so far again when it's already happened? Is this technique of yours one you can improve with practice?"

User ImageShe stopped herself, unsure why she was saying so much right now. It was too early to be talking about it, probably. They hadn't known each other for very long and she knew that humans didn't think very seriously of the sort of relationship they had. So why did she want to press something so serious and what's more, right now? Her mouth tensed up and she quickly pulled away. Her eyes were becoming glassy once more but she didn't cry. She abruptly spoke again, even if he was already saying something.
"I'm not going to get in the way of what you want to do. I don't want to--and I won't. Because it's important to you. I know that much so I'm not asking you to stop. I don't like it--at all! I really don't like it--but next time please let me be there too! I-if it happens when I'm there at least I can help you like I did this time."

User ImageShe wasn't lying, she did want him to stop using the Soul of Focus but she knew that it was key to him achieving his goal. She felt like with or without the two of them knowing each other he still would have pushed beyond his limits.

Knight Of The Dark Void

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:07 am
Sabriel Thurirl

"It is one I can train...But if you'd like me to stop, I will. I won't make you upset again. I have to push myself, but I won't make you unhappy because of it."

Leon got up from the bed, and moved to hold her hands. Callisto was concerned, and she had every right to be. Leon had taken the cave for granted, resulting in his sickness, and Callisto to have a near heart attack. It would be unfair to continue like this.  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:40 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Callisto stared at him quietly, waiting to speak until she was sure she was calm again. She found his words perplexing as they contradicted a bit what he'd said before. The gesture of holding her hands was also unfamiliar to her. She wasn't certain what he meant by that and couldn't recall seeing any humans holding hands like this on the island either. Males being considerate of their females was mostly not heard of in her culture, unless they were looking to get something in return. She knew Leon was different but still wasn't sure what to think of their current situation. She inhaled deeply and sighed. Then pulled one of her hands free in order to give the end of his nose a light flick. "What I want now? Of course, it's to be with you but without holding you back. I won't stop you from pushing yourself when you want to."

User ImageShe spoke calmly, almost without emotion, and made sure to look at him while speaking.
"Plus I like how passionate you are about your martial arts. Okay?" She smiled half-heartedly. It was awkward trying to understand and rectify things like this. She regretted her outburst, more concerned with his health rather than her feelings.

Knight Of The Dark Void

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:26 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon laughed a little when she flicked his nose, then returned his expression to what it was before.

"Aright...if you're sure."

Leon leaned in and kissed her lightly after standing up. Leon wanted to make it up to her somehow. Seeing as it was still light outside, he thought it might be a good idea to go back to the beach and have dinner.

"Hey, want to go for a swim and get some dinner? My treat!"  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:28 pm
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image Callisto smiled lightly after the kiss, though she was adamant about keeping an eye on him. She wasn't entirely convinced that he was fully back to normal but he was certainly acting like it. She bit her lower lip a little, nervous about his health taking another turn but half-accepting that the trouble was over. At the mention of swimming, her eyes lit up and she hopped to her feet. "Yes! That's perfect! Let's go swimming!" She was so excited that she'd forgotten her own circumstances. She picked up her cloak and, taking him by the hand, practically ran for the door. All fatigue forgotten, for the moment it had slipped her mind that she'd wanted to be gentler with him than normal. "Should we fish too?! We could roast 'em over a fire ourselves! I've never done it but it sounds so fun!"

Knight Of The Dark Void

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:19 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon laughed at how excited she got about the idea of any activity dealing with water.

"Well, I've never gone fishing, but sure, I guess!"

It was good to see her happy again. Callisto was usually so curious, and bubbly, it made him a tad upset to have caused her to act otherwise on a few occasions. Hopefully, this would relax her, and they could enjoy the evening.

((exit to: Island Coast))  

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bella_Mackentier

Feral Supporter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:10 pm
נα∂є ______ σттσℓιηє

User Image❝ι ℓιvє∂ α ℓσʈ σғ ∂ιғғєяєɳʈ ℓιvєs, ɓєєɳ ∂ιғғєяєɳʈ ρєσρℓє ɱαɳץ ʈιɱєs.
ι ℓιvє ɱץ ℓιғє ιɳ ɓιʈʈєяɳєss, αɳ∂ ғιℓℓ ɱץ ɧєαяʈ ωιʈɧ єɱρʈιɳєss.❞

Jade entered the inn quietly, hoping to not draw too much attention to herself. She quickly composed herself as she approached who she thought was the head matron of the place. "Excuse me, do you have any rooms available?" Thankfully, the woman nodded yes and, after a brief conversation, lead her to a room up the stairs. She placed a few coins in the woman's palm with a smile after the key was given to her and continued inside her new quarters.

Jade quickly tossed the cloak over back of a chair and rummaged through her things for a new top to wear. The dark covering had hidden the torn and bloodstained shirt which was barely clinging to her skin. She removed her necklace, placing it on the bedside table, moving towards the washing basin. She slid the tattered cloth off her shoulder and began wiping away the mess. Jade let out a disgruntled sigh at the sight of it. "It got so unnecessarily out of hand..." she muttered,

Notes: Has scar covering the left side of her body from face to hip.
OutfitProfile

OOC: I am so sorry, I didnt realize I had never quoted you
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:49 am
Richard Fleischer
Insecure Vampire

User Image Richard stood outside of her door, or at least he thought it was the room she'd rented. He'd bribed the matron to tell him the room number. He'd checked from the window, as his room happened to be above hers, and had seen her silhouette through the curtains. It smelled like the woman inside wasn't human. But he needed reassurance from someone else. Someone who didn't make mistakes or get things wrong like he did all the time. He'd only guessed right this time. Maybe. If the woman he'd kidnapped for a brief period was really inside even though he lacked enough proof of it. Still, he lacked the confidence to approach her alone. So he'd found a friend. It wasn't hard to pick up a woman outside of the local tavern. She'd been drinking pretty heavily by the way she smelled. She was unsteady on her feet and kept trying to cling to him. She was also speaking, presumably, but her speech was too slurred to understand. He looked wealthy and had proven it by flashing his wallet at her to get her to follow him with the promise of more drink.

User ImageHe normally wouldn't bother and was quite frankly terrified that this was a bad idea. But he needed the confidence of not facing her alone and the vulnerable human would serve as a peace offering. One he hoped the mysterious woman he'd kidnapped at the docks would accept. He had a hopeful picture in his head of how this would happen. But he knew better than to hope for the best. The woman pressed her face against the door, jiggling the knob and making noises with an upwards inflection at the end of them. Was she asking if this was his room? She was too noisy. He raised his hand to knock on the door. His legs trembled beneath him. He was quickly losing his nerve. Being direct wasn't his style, he knew it wouldn't work out in his favor. She'd return the damage he'd done to her and then some. He knocked hard on the door, biting back bile as he focused all of his will on staying put for a few seconds more to await an answer. He had to fix this before things got worse.

Bella_Mackentier
((Lol, no worries! ))

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Bella_Mackentier

Feral Supporter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:52 pm
נα∂є ______ σттσℓιηє

User Image❝ι ℓιvє∂ α ℓσʈ σғ ∂ιғғєяєɳʈ ℓιvєs, ɓєєɳ ∂ιғғєяєɳʈ ρєσρℓє ɱαɳץ ʈιɱєs.
ι ℓιvє ɱץ ℓιғє ιɳ ɓιʈʈєяɳєss, αɳ∂ ғιℓℓ ɱץ ɧєαяʈ ωιʈɧ єɱρʈιɳєss.❞

Jade hadn't noticed his presence come to the door. Normally she would catch the scent, but the fumes from the soapy water and now dried blood filled her nostrils. Besides, she hadn't thought that she would be disturbed at all. It wasn't until she heard a woman's slurred voice coming closer to her door that she became alert. She moved closer to the door and began to scrutinize the wood paneling, waiting to see if her room was the destination. "maybe dinner will come to me..." She thought. It would be so much easier if an unsuspecting drunk got the wrong room.

The initial thumb of the woman's forehead gave her confirmation and she was already heading to turn the knob before she knocked. But something gave her pause. She could smell it now. He was also there. Her eyebrows creased together in frustration, was he trying to pull something? Jade tensed her shoulders, flipping a cloth over her shoulder to cover the bare skin which was still healing and to mask any remaining blood from those who may pass by.

She opened the door slowly, only showing half her body through the opened portion. Her eyes darted between the two of them, and it was quite a sight. This time, her eyebrow's came together in amusement. Jade kept her guard up as she opened the door more so that they could both enter. The sloven woman appeared confused as well, but her inhibitions were too low to raise any alarm.

Notes: Has scar covering the left side of her body from face to hip.
OutfitProfile

OOC:
Sabriel Thurirl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:35 am
Richard Fleischer
Insecure Vampire

User Image As the door opened he felt a cold chill run through his body. He was looking at her, though terrified of what she might do upon seeing him. To his surprise the subtle anger she showed changed to... amusement? That was enough to help him overcome his fear and make his legs move. The drunken human was waving at him and speaking again. He still couldn't understand her, but wanted her to go in first just in case. He pointed at the room, waiting for her to comply. She was too slow to respond, so using only two fingers he pinched the material of her dress and dragged her inside with him. She stumbled and fell onto the floor but at least she was in now. He gathered up his courage, mentally telling himself to keep his anxiety in check. He had to fix his mistake. He'd already come so far!

User ImageRichard didn't have the courage to really turn towards her. Much like a wounded animal facing a much stronger predator. Or at least he suspected she was much stronger than she was letting on, based on how easily she had let him in. He glimpsed around the room, mentally noting the distance he was from all possible escape routes. He reminded himself again to keep himself together and the first thing he needed to do was apologize to her.
"S-s-she--I-it's--!" He cut himself off and all will to live left his body. That had sounded horrible. His voice kept cracking and he hadn't made any sense. If it were another man with a deep voice stuttering like a fool he'd probably kill him just to be able to never think of that awkward noise ever again. How was that weak voice supposed to make amends for his attacking her in a panic? He started feeling dizzy and his extremities felt like they were turning into ice.

User ImageHe balled up his fist and hit the side of his leg with as much force as he could muster. The pain helped to keep him from fainting or worse. He stumbled to the side a bit as a result but finally turned himself to be facing her direction. He kept his head bowed, since he didn't want to look at her. She made him nervous for several reasons. He thought of her as being unpredictable, confident and mysterious. Someone he would normally never dream of approaching. It only made him more insecure around her that she was a beauty who had, whatever the reason, kissed him. Her scar was really cool, too. All of this made her terrifying and worthy of admiration to him which made it harder to speak to her. He swallowed back more bile, his stomach churning with stress, and willed himself to speak.
"I--My s-sincere-est a-apologies for--abducting you and--grabbing you a-and cutting you and h-hitting y-you! I-I brought this hu-human for y-you! P-p-please accept th-this humble off--offering as--as a sign of h-how sincerely I-I regret ha-having wronged y-you!" He hated himself for stuttering but at least he'd managed to speak to her. He then realized that he'd forgotten one other thing he'd done wrong.

User Image
"A-ALSO! I-I want to a-apologize for--running away wi-without explanation!" He leaned forward, bowing his head even lower in the hopes that she'd think he was being genuine. He was sorry, though he wasn't one who normally felt guilty for any of the horrible things he did on a regular basis. But he was here to save himself future problems.

Bella_Mackentier

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out