Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:54 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

leading her to the room, Iris gave a grumble as she ranted about how the princess had been nothing but rude and wasn't cooperative... "and there is only one person allowed to call em a whore, he's not here right now!!!" She breathed as they reached the room.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh? I'd love to meet this guy!" laughed Myka, pushing out all thoughts of Roy. She;d felt so close to him in that second. Like...like she was..in love with...

No.

No, that was Roy! The idiot Siren-prince who couldn't handle any form of woman!

Myka pushed the door open, looking around. "Yo, Princess? You here?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:14 pm
Awesome nerd
Mayah Playah

"you have. It's dante." Was all the succubus said as she gazed at the princess. "Would you get out of that corner?!? We need to get you dressed!!! The wedding starts in an hour, that's barely enough time to get your hair done let alone makeup!!!!

"I don't see why I need to get all frilly.... I think I should be able to get married just like this!!" The girl huffed as she stepped out from the corner, her egged on her hip and a bow on her back. "I mean, what's the point of all the stupid.... Decorations?!?! God, this is so pointless! And don't think for a second that I'm going to let a whore like you touch my hair!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:43 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

Myka clapped her hands, surrounding the princess in green light. "When the light's out, she should have her make-up and hair done. All you'll have to do is get her shoes on. I have to go get my husband. Bye!"

Skipping out of the room, Myka ran back to her room, bursting open the door. "Armageddon Apocalypse, get the Hell off of your lazy a** and get down those stairs to that wedding!" Her hands were on her beautifully curved hips, and she frowned at him. "Are you even dressed?"

The happy-go-lucky teen skipped into Roy's room, opening the door. "Roy, baby! Thanks for inviting me! So uh...where's my- hey, what's wrong?" The teen who looked so much like his father stalked over to Roy, tilting his head. "Yo, what's the matter? The US won the war, the Japs and Nazis are down, what's there to be upset about?"

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:54 am
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

A pillow shot out of the room and bounced off of Myka. "Get out." Armageddon growled, still on his bed, only sitting up now. He was dressed casually, a black V-neck with dark gray pants. The navy blue coat that usually accompanied this attire was hanging on the coat rack near the door. The demon's dark red hair was ruffled, he had a five'o'clock shadow on his face, and he didn't seem to care. "I told you that I'm not going to that stupid wedding, kid."

Hearing yet another familiar voice, the two men in the room stiffened. Roy froze when Ben walked over to him, and at the mention of the US winning the war, his shoulders shuddered. The prince sat up and made his laughter audible, having enjoyed that tidbit. "That's true, isn't it?" he laughed. It was wonderful to hear something so encouraging, but it also added to his sadness. First Myka, and now Ben... Ben looked so much like.....him, too. He couldn't handle seeing a face he hadn't seen for so many years, even if he did speak wisely.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

The vein on Myka's forehead throbbed as she threw the pillow back at him. "Do I look like I give a damn about what you think you're going to do?" she growled, glaring at him. "Arm, we're newlyweds, whether you like it or not. We're also close friends of the prince who live in his castle. This could serve as a way to get in his good graces and get an annulment. Or do you want to stay married to me?"

The teen grinned, then smacked Roy on the back. "Mom loves that joke. She says it reminds her of something Dad used to say. I guess I'm starting to get used to the idea that I'm a lot like him. I mean, I still hate him for leaving, but after all these years, I must be getting used to it." Sitting down next to Roy, Ben bumped his shoulder gently and let his smile soften. "Mom doesn't really like talking about him too much. Am...am I really that much like him?" Ben's lost red-brown eyes searched Roy's, as if looking for an answer.

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Like Hell I do." Armageddon growled, the pillow caught in his outstretched hand. "But I also hate that brat almost as much as you, kid. Why don't you just head there, get his 'good graces' all right, and get that annulment, huh? There's a good girl. Now get out." he muttered while resting his head on the other pillow.

Roy smiled sadly when Ben sat next to him and talked about his dad. It was unbearable how much his heart hurt. He looked over at the silver-haired man and stared into his eyes, seeing so much of Myka and... him in them. "You're... almost exactly like him." he said with a wavering voice, tears threatening to blur his vision. "You look and talk just like him." He smirked and playfully punched the younger man's arm. "Although I think he's more buffed then you." he said with a toothy grin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:22 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

"Because we have to talk to him as a team and explain why we're both unhappy. He won't believe me unless he sees the misery that is your constant expression. Then again, you always look like you're sucking on a lemon." Myka walked over to him, holding up a pair of nice shoes. "Now put these on and GET THE HELL UP."

"I doubt that!" snorted Ben, punching Roy back on the arm. "I work out every day. I doubt he has time up in Heaven." Ben laughed a little, then smiled sadly. "You know, I really hated him for leaving. I wanted him to suffer for going away and leaving us all alone. But now...now I just want him back. It isn't fair that Arwen got to know him and I didn't. Why did he have to go away, Roy?" A single tear finally escaped Ben's eye, and he quickly bowed his head, not wanting Roy to see him cry.

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Yeah?" Armageddon grunted, already angered by how she compared his expression to that of him eating a lemon. "And just what do you plan on doing if I don't, kid?" he sneered, arms folded behind his head.

The false prince hesitated when he saw the tear fall from Ben's face. He... missed him? Roy - no, Damian, stared at the back of his son's head, speechless and overwhelmed with unconditional love. After what seemed like ages, he reached out and pulled the boy into a hug. "He left because he loved you." he told Ben with an uneven tone, trying very hard to keep it together. He didn't want to ruin his disguise, but it was as if Fate was mocking him right now. "I'm sure wherever he is right now, he still loves you as much as he did when he first saw you."
Having to watch a father that could never reunite with his son hug said son was perhaps the hardest thing the red-haired swordsman had ever had to do. The swordsman, the real prince, lowered his cyan gaze sadly, staring at the golden blade at his hip. Deciding that it wasn't his place to be here during that moment, the true prince gave them one last glance before turning and leaving.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

"Send your children naked photos of you that I had Lupin take of you for blackmail," said Myka, crossing her arms beneath her bust. "By the way, you look great in a miniskirt."

"I want him back, Roy," sobbed the boy, tears cascading down his cheeks. "I want my father back. I want to know what it's like to have a dad who's proud of me and America, and who will tell me I've done a good job, and then smack my head when I check out a girl in front of him and Mom. I want my dad back, Roy...I can't stand not having him in my life anymore."

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Armageddon paled. A picture of himself in nothing but a miniskirt? If Gus even got a hold of that picture.... The demon shuddered at the sound of his son's laughter from across the universe. "Lupin..." he snarled under his breath then got up. "Fine. Whatever. Let's just get this over with." he grumbled as he walked over to the coat rack and pulled out the flask in the pocket.

Damian held his son close, tempted so greatly to shift back to normal for a second, to show him that he was here for him and always would be. But he couldn't. There was no telling what would happen if Ben figured it all out. But seeing his son talk about him like this... it was torture.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

She grinned with delight, then threw the shoes at him. "GEt those on, hopalong. We better hurry if we're going to get there before the bride."

Ben, meanwhile, was crying harder than before. "And you know the worst part?" he murmured, trembling in Roy's arms. "He'll never know how much I miss him. He'll never know how much I want to know him. He'll...he'll..." Ben took a deep breath before he continued. "He'll never know how much I love him, even if he left us."

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

The hell did she call me? he thought as he put the coat on. "Hell no." he told her without even looking at the shoes. "I'm wearing my usual stuff, kid, and that's that."

And that was that. Hearing Ben actually say he loved him, Damian couldn't hold back any longer. He couldn't last another second hearing how his own son believed he had abandoned them and couldn't even realize how much he missed him when he was right next to him. "Ben," he said in a steady tone, moving to where they looked into each other's eyes. "I need you to know something." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, steadying his nerves. "Your father... Damian.... He left, yeah.... but he came back." Smiling nervously, the prince took his hands off the boy and moved his hands to take out the lavender contact lens. As the lens came out, the prince's body began to change; his build got stronger and sturdier, his snow white hair darkened to a silver shade that matched Ben's, his skin darkened to a deep olive tone. When he opened his eyes again, they were silver. "And I never stopped loving you."
Sitting right next to the young boy was not the soon-to-be half-Siren king, but the archangel shapeshifter, Damian Foster.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:23 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

User Image

"Jesus, Arm, it's a wedding, not a picnic!" she groaned, leaning on the door. "Will you at least see if they fit?"

Ben gazed up at the man in shock as he shifted into a man who looked too much like himself. His thoughts kept racing and racing, and the only thing that stood out was how much this man looked like him. And then he said those words, and Ben was shaken from his thoughts. "D-Dad?" he croaked, his voice hoarse from crying. Ben's shaky hands came up to cup his father's face, trying to make sure he was real. Once he was assured, the boy let out a cry and wrapped his arms around Damian's neck, closing his eyes and holding him tightly. "Oh my God! I-it's you! It's really you!" he breathed, unable to let himself let go. After all these years of hurting, he'd finally been reunited with his father, and he wasn't about to let him loose any time soon.

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

"Nope." was the last thing Armageddon said before walking out of the room.

Damian gladly wrapped his arms around Ben and held him close, patting his back comfortingly. "That's it, let it all out." he whispered to his son, his own tears falling. Finally, after all these long, torturous years, he had been able to see his son and interact with him without having to be in disguise, if even for a second.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games