Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image

Tsuki looked over at Aaron. "Oh. Alright. Well, thank you." She wasn't entirely sure what to do with herself, or how she would be getting a room at this place. She leaned against the wall, watching the others in the room as they went about their business.

Gammawolf99

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:53 pm
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

(i fixed that)
Tempest tilted his head at Grey sitting across the room, but turned around and sat on the edge of the table, staring at him with his glowing red eyes. he mustered some of his power secretly without making any movement to show what he was doing and sent phantom touches along Grey's sides and making it feel like his Chest was pressed to the other males back. Also giving up control to his passions he let it snap down their connection as he felt his own body reacting, a heat fallowed by tingling coursing his blood stream and making his head feel light and his vision swim from every so often as he watched his boy.

Keran continued to swig from his bottle looking at Aaron curiously. "so little reaper boy, what do you do for fun when your not out collecting some poor suckers soul? like how do you choose to unwind?"  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:25 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey felt the touches and immediately seized up, but relaxed and started squirming in the grip of the hands.
"Hey, I'm no little boy," Aaron said to Keran, "I've existed for a long time. And why are you interested?"

Grey's theme: Ravers in the UK
Aaron's theme: Becoming Insane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:44 pm
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest Leaned his head back with a sigh, his shoulders dropping back slightly as he put his hands on the table behind him watching Grey out of the corner of his eyes, focusing on the bond and feeling as acutely as he could everything Grey did, how it felt to him, and how it made him feel. in return he pushed how it felt to know how the other felt, what it did to him and how it riled him up, how good it made him feel as a think sensation through the bond.
((Bond abuse ^^))
Keran laughed throatily as he looked down on Aaron, his eyes sparkling with mirth despite their onyx luster. "I mean your size, your probably much older than i am. but on the other hand i'm 6'7" and six hundred pounds of bio engineered flesh, muscle and bone, everything about me is a bio-organic metallic substance. I was designed to walk through incoming tank and mortar fire like it was walking through a calm summer rain, and tear through anything in my way as if i was in art class tearing up papers." Keran looks above the boy smiling, then slowly back down at him with a slightly more serious face. "but i am sorry about belittling you."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:12 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey gasped and moaned in his seat from the phantom hands.
"Tempest, i-is this-- ngh!-- you?" he called out.
All of the large words Keran used had left Aaron confused.
"I... you... uh... what?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:27 am
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest turned his head and smiled at Grey, sending a confirming feeling of satisfaction and happiness at being found out. instead of stopping he imagened Grey's hands on his body and sent the pleasure he found in the thought through the bond as well trying to amp things up am much as he could wthout actually losing control of himself either. he began to pant, his mouth opening slightly as he tried to get more oxygen to his brain, to cool his body down, anything to keep him from catching on fire and burning the whole place down.

Keran smiled at Aaron, tilting and cracking his neck. "From what i can tell, im Physically indestructible, i don't know how far it goes considering the people that made me seemed to have had a accident with one of their experiments. Bullets crush and bounce off of my skin, my bones can take a drop from any height, and my regeneration... healing rates are through the roof if they do manage to some how hurt me. They call me tank because i am one, i can pick up four times my body weight and not break a sweat, though love seems to be hard to come by when your best attribute is destroying and breaking things.. Again.. what do you do Reaper... to Relax?"  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:39 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey was getting a bit anxious about this. He was sure what was happening was againt the law.
Aaron simply stretched back and said, "Well I usually practice my guitar skills, or I'm hacking living things in half with my chain-blade."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:02 am
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest smiled and sent a Image of him touching Grey everywhere. "don't we have to actually be touching or naked for it to be a crime?"

Keran raised a eyebrow at this then turned back to Aaron choosing to ignore this. "well the finer skills im not to good at.. but if you ever need a partner to go mess up a village, or like crush something into the ground.. or overall just destroy something im there."  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:16 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey bit his lower lip and tried to suppress his partner's touches.
"It's il-illegal if it's inde-decent!"
"That's perfect to know actually. Grey seems to hate me more and more every day."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:36 am
Gammawolf99
Dragon Queen Seirya

Judas Neige

Grey bit his lower lip and tried to suppress his partner's touches.
"It's il-illegal if it's inde-decent!"
"That's perfect to know actually. Grey seems to hate me more and more every day."

Zero just shook his head. "Well, if you weren't such a p***k, maybe he would like you...maybe..." he said. 'Yeah. In another universe.' he thought to himself.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:19 am
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest looked over at Grey with half lidded eyes, a smirk painted onto his face. "Indecent? it seems to feel pretty decent to me, and to me it feels like you like it.. kinda sounds like that too." He gave a bigger smile as a thought crossed his mind, though he'd have to do that one latter when no one was around. he had it planned perfectly, and by the end of this night he would have his mouse screaming his name.
((Okay,, not to self... Metal and Rp.. goes a little too well.. and make my mind dirtier,,))

Keran looked Aaron over, a thoughtful expression. "you know.. i'd like to see this a*****e everyone keeps talking about." he joked as he gave The reaper a soft nudge with his fist, making sure to hold back his strength. "Plus.. Seems Greyson and Tempest over there are the sensitive ones.. i just love seeing fireworks, or ripping off someones arm.. sometimes its great to tear their throat out with my teeth.. so yeah, anytime you want to go mess somewhere up i'm in."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 am
Judas Neige
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Tempest looked over at Grey with half lidded eyes, a smirk painted onto his face. "Indecent? it seems to feel pretty decent to me, and to me it feels like you like it.. kinda sounds like that too." He gave a bigger smile as a thought crossed his mind, though he'd have to do that one latter when no one was around. he had it planned perfectly, and by the end of this night he would have his mouse screaming his name.
((Okay,, not to self... Metal and Rp.. goes a little too well.. and make my mind dirtier,,))

Keran looked Aaron over, a thoughtful expression. "you know.. i'd like to see this a*****e everyone keeps talking about." he joked as he gave The reaper a soft nudge with his fist, making sure to hold back his strength. "Plus.. Seems Greyson and Tempest over there are the sensitive ones.. i just love seeing fireworks, or ripping off someones arm.. sometimes its great to tear their throat out with my teeth.. so yeah, anytime you want to go mess somewhere up i'm in."

Zero just stared at Keran. He started to say something then thought better of it. He didn't even want to get into the conversation so he opted to make himself smaller.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:42 am
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Zero just stared at Keran. He started to say something then thought better of it. He didn't even want to get into the conversation so he opted to make himself smaller.

Keran looked Over at Zero, his senses prickling. "Hello Little one.. and what are your Hobbies? Sex in the kitchen? killing moths with a flamethrower? or looking bored and annoyed at random people?" he smiled as he poked fun at zero.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 am
Judas Neige
Gammawolf99

Dragon Queen Seirya

Keran looked Over at Zero, his senses prickling. "Hello Little one.. and what are your Hobbies? Sex in the kitchen? killing moths with a flamethrower? or looking bored and annoyed at random people?" he smiled as he poked fun at zero.

Zero flinched. Damn. So much for trying not to be noticed."Uh....I have no replies to those except yes to the third question...I think...." he replied. Sex in the kitchen? Really?

Theme Song: Monochrome no Kiss  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:05 am
Dragon Queen Seirya

Gammawolf99

Keran smiled at him a mischievous glint to his eyes, turning full towards the other. "Uh-huh. how come i don't believe you? you seem like one of those ones that are all quiet and reserved until you get their clothes off, then they turn out to be kinkier than any Leather Queen, Fetish master out there." his tattoo's started to glow slightly as he grinned down at the other. "in fact i'd bet that your indifference is all a facade, your probably dying for attention inside right now.. stop me if i'm wrong."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff