Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Aurora remained quiet... so that is what happened to her child hood friend? She locked her teeth together, I will not cry on his behalf, i will not cry on his behalf... but.. how could a child stand that torture?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Acid's heart skipped a beat. His eyes widened. "wesker......gave you something...... That's......unusual. Unless, your working for him? " Acid said as he reloaded his M93R and set it down on the table in front of him.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm
"If she was working for Wesker, I don't think she would be showing you what he gave her." Para said, still looking down at her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Knux_nyan

Raven was just as surprised to see that data, but when she heard Acid suggest that Luna was working for Wesker, she had to suppress the growl in her throat. "How can we be certain the data is legit anyways? And I don't think Luna is working for that dirtbag, I know her, so let's not jump to any conclusions." Raven said and her hand rested on the loop of her kunai.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm
Acid clenched his fist. "but then how does she know him? It's your turn to explaine Luna. How do you know wesker? And dont lie to us. If your working for him, you've killed us all. And he'll kill you too, once he doesn't need you. Keep in mind, he doesn't give a damn about anybody but himself." Acid growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:46 am
"Well i guess i can't lie about this any more. Fine. I never told yall but i was in the army most of my life saving the free world and all. That was before the infection and umbrella corporation came into being. I was ranger corp so we got most of the dangerous missions. One day i was called up by a man from a higher up corporation. He called himself Wesker and you have to know this was before this whole apocalypse ordeal. I was given a mission to fulfill and i completed it. I was to infiltrate an enemy base and steal some data they had. I made it back and then i was told to deliver it personally. I was taken to the umbrella corporation and found Wesker there. Only after i handed it to him did i realize it was the data that caused all of this crap. This is that data that i found. The data on the T-Virus. After that they asked me to join them. I refused saying i could not join an organization that was full of secrets. After i said those words to wesker i....there was a gap in my memory then. After that i don't know what happened. The world went black for me and when i came to i was....at my home. Only after that is when i heard of this incident happening." She explained with a sigh.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 am
Acid relaxed alittle. "so...he screwed with you too huh? Sorry for doubting you. It's just, when it comes to wesker.....can't be too careful. Hope you can forgive me." Acid said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 am
"Its fine. Whatever they did to me its help me thus far. I don't know why he didn't just kill me right away. I think he thinks he might have some use for me but i don't know what." Luna said with a sigh as she looked through the files some more.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 am
"I wonder why he gave you files though... Do they have any useful information?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:49 am
"Not really...well not much that we don't already know...maybe he had no use for it...considerate basterd." She said as she move the files into a safe folder on teh laptop and removed the hard drive. "But maybe someone else will find some use for this data if were lucky."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 am
"Yeah, If we are lucky." Para looked down to her bandaged foot. "I guess I'm staying behind tomorrow.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:20 pm
Acid holstered his M93R . "do you want to go? "Acid asked para.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:39 pm
"Well, I wanted to, but all I will do is slow ya'll down.." a smile appeared on her face. "But, I have some plans to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 pm
Acid nodded. "ok then. Well make sure to come back alive. " Acid said.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm
"Mhm, you too." Para responded while fishing her boots out of her knapsack.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games