Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 pm
Pure T0rture
I no understand....

Alika laughed at the men, her pretty smile enrapturing them with ease. "Oh, you're all so very kind, but I don't think my mother would approve of such naughty gentlemen! In fact, she and my father are due to arrive within the hour. Perhaps you would me to introduce them to you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah
my tv = current means of interwebs

"really, ladies, i'm not interested. " the prince mumbled, having to push them off so he could go find alika. "hey...."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:54 pm
Pure T0rture
H-how?

The beautiful woman turned to face Travis, her heels bringing her much closer to his height. "Your Highness," she greeted, curtsying. "Lovely to see you once more. You know these gentlemen from Darvania, yes? Lord McDermott, Lord Talier, Lord Gardien, Baron Von Yans, and the good Sir White?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:00 pm
Mayah Playah
daddy hooked a compy up to it. oh, and I have a problem. i'm tired.

The prince gave a light bow, smiling. "A pleasure to see you all again." he hummed, gently sliding his arm around Alika's waist. "if you'll excuse me, I would like a moment alone with the princess."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 pm
Pure T0rture
C-can you post Bander before you pass out? I really, REALLY want to see what else happens. I like seeing Dealer get mad~

The disappointed men nodded as the princess smiled and allowed Travis to walk her away ."I'll have you know that I was in the middle of a very important conversation," she said through her teeth, smiling kindly at the prince.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah
just the one post....

"well, I had something important to talk to you about first." Travis hissed, his eyes now glowing and cat-like as he turned to look at her. "I hear you intend to go home tonight "I also hear that you're going to be too busy to marry? and that you don't even think of me as an option for marriage?" he frowned, raising an eyebrow. "why the sudden change in attitude?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm
Pure T0rture
Ookay...

She blinked at him, then narrowed her eyes. "Not here," he said, grabbing his arm and tugging him out of the party room and to one of the bedrooms. After closing the doors, she put her hands on her hips and shook her head. "Travis, I can't be a kid anymore. I have to go home and claim the throne, just like you need to go to your home and claim your own throne. We can't afford to go on like this. I love you... but it's time to grow up. I can't dedicate my time to raising a family when I could be focusing on turning my country into a core country. You have to understand."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm
Mayah Playah

"No, I don't." Travis sighed, shaking his head. "I was willing to give up my throne for you.... and... if ... if it hadn't been for that s**t manager i'd have given you my virginity. and here I was intending on proposing to you...." he sighed, shaking his head. "I just.... why? how could you lead me on like that? I thought... I thought you cared about me.... " he sighed, tossing the ring box he'd been holding onto the bed before storming out, past his family and the guests, and down to his motorcycle.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Alika sighed and walked over to the bed, lifting the small box from the bed and holding it to her chest. She wanted so badly to chase after him, to tell him she loved him and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life loving him. She wanted to kiss him and hold him and give herself to him again and again, over and over until she was too physically exhausted to continue. But she knew, she couldn't. She knew she had to be an adult and say goodbye to the man she loved so much.
Tucking the box into her dress, Alika walked back out to the party and smiled at everyone, hiding the great pain in her chest and eyes. She nodded at the gentlemen, but didn't speak. She barely acknowledged anyone with more than a fleeting glance. Everything just hurt too much.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

"Alika? please tell me you know where travis is going?" Krystoff murmured as he walked over to her, a worried expression on his face. "Alika! please! I need you to focus. where is travis going?"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 pm
Pure T0rture

The princess shook her head at Krystoff, her eyes not looking at him and gazing out the window. "I don't know where he's going. He just... left. I... I think I should go."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:02 pm
Mayah Playah

"no, please, stay." krystoff sighed softly, his expression softening. "you're like family to us, alika, we'd hate for anything to happen to you."
"and judging by the oncoming storm, things aren't going to be very safe for anyone on the road..." Jaz frowned, grunting and rubbing her stomach.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:13 pm
Pure T0rture

"Than what do we d- AH!" Alika held her stomach and sank onto the couch, one hand gripping her dress tightly as her eyes shut in pain.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:18 pm
Mayah Playah

"Alika? what's the matter?" Krystoff frowned, kneeling beside her.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 pm
Pure T0rture