Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo didn't answer, but it was fairly obvious. If Zavier really did lose his personality he wasn't sure what he'd do. He'd have an entire stranger instead of a brother, or a lover. Losing Zavier, even the thought of it, was like losing half of himself, but to see him with an entirely different personality was adding insult to energy.
He changed the subject. "I'll go get my laptop from the dorms real quick, then we can search for a..." He took a deep sigh, never expecting himself to say this. "We can search for a dress." Before Zavier could give him another comment, he hurried out of the hospital room.

"Shut up and go get me a dress." Nathaniel hissed and kicked his brother out of the dorm.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier just laughed at how uneasy his brother was about putting on a dress. It was pretty humorous to him. He just laid back and shook his head lightly before watching some tv.

Hunter growled once Nathaniel kicked him out of their dorm. He would be sure to get him back for that later. He quickly got up and dusted himself off before leaving the building in search of a decent dress for his brother.

User Image  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:23 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo was walking down the sidewalk that connected the hospital to town, which in turn led him back to the school dormitories. His gaze was at the ground, staring at one foot after the other, but his focus was on what to do. He needed to become a smiling beauty queen to keep his and Zavier's title as School Kings. Zavier... He truly was a better candidate for this, and he was sure the students had picked him at first, but then the car accident...
Leo cursed under his breath. If only Zavier were better, he could put the dress on and masquerade as him, but he didn't want to harm him. A sigh escaped him. He'd just have to grit his teeth and take he, he supposed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:15 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter was just walking along, a bit bored and wanted to go back to his dorm until he saw that cute twin. "My my...what is that delicious hunk of man doing here...?" he thought to himself then made his way over to him. "Well...what do we have here~?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:52 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Hearing a familiar - in a bad way - voice, Leo lifted his head and grimaced when he saw the blonde from earlier. Just his luck. "Erm... Hi." he grunted, not too sure what to say. He didn't like the kid enough for small talk, but it was just awkward ignoring someone making their way to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter chuckled at how uncomfortable Leo was by his presence, it just made him all the more attractive to him. "Well what brings you here? Shopping I assume?" he asked in a kind tone. Well it was kind to him at least.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:28 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Yes, for my dress." Leo grunted, feeling much less manlier than he did in his mind. "And you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh well my darling brother pushed me out of our dorm and basically demanded to go find him a dress. But I found you instead which is even better~ So tell me how is that twin of yours doing?" He smiled as he walked closer to Leo, he actually got a thrill out of making him uncomfortable.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:05 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

For every step Hunter took towards him, Leo moved back two. "I don't know you enough to talk about my brother." he said firmly, making it clear that he didn't like him or his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:08 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"You can always get to know me. There's no harm in that right?" he said with a smile and moved a step closer. "Oh calm down I don't bite you know. Unless you want me to~"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"What makes you think I want to know you better?" Leo hissed and took another step back until the wall of the store was pressed against his back. He disliked the boy more and more, and his flirting wasn't helping. He had to get him away from him, repel him. But how? Everything he say, no matter how scathing, only brought him closer! Maybe.. Leo shook his head a little. No, it was stupid. But it was probably his only chance...
Eventually his body did it for him. He couldn't hold it back, it was like word vomit. "I'm already with someone." he stated firmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter was about to respond to his first question but was taken off guard when he told him he was with someone. "Oh is that so? May I ask who it is?" it struck him as a bit surprising since Leo seemed so stubborn and it would be difficult for any woman or man to get close to him. Any one but a twin brother but he knew that couldn't be the one.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:39 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Turning his head to avoid eye contact, Leo said, "No, you can't." In his new position he found himself staring at the doorway that lead into the dress shop. Please let no one else see him doing this. Taking a deep breath, he gained distance between him and Hunter and entered the store.
Immediately he was overwhelmed with the scent of perfume and the sight of dresses whose skirts puffed out in almost a way of blocking him from walking between the racks. He grimaced at the sight of everything he was opposite, from bras to shoes. If only Zavier were here, he'd at least find it entertaining. Or maybe he'd ruthlessly taunt Leo for being in here. On second thought, maybe it was a good thing Zavier wasn't here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Hunter chuckled then went into the store as well. He sighed when he noticed all the women's clothing and new he had to find something perfect for his brother. He thought it would have been better suited if Nate went to do this by himself sense he had a better fashion sense than him. Hell sometimes Nate would get him dressed so he wouldnt have to worry about what to wear but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen today. "Ugh what could that diva possibly want he should have came here himself.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:05 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Hearing something muttered, Leo glanced over his shoulder and grunted in frustration when he saw that Hunter had followed him in. Great, just what he needed, a stalker. Just stop thinking about it and find a dress, he told himself and turned back to the racks. He took a few steps forward and glared at a rack of poofy dresses. He wasn't quite sure what to do. Should he pick one out at random? Was there a specific code for this?
By then Leslie walked in for her own Homecoming dance dress. She smiled at the welcoming sight of her favorite store, that is, until she saw the man from class. It must be her lucky day! Here in her favorite store was her favorite man, Zavier Arroya - Wait, no that's his brother. Yeah, Leo. She recognized the scar and the scowl. "Leo?" she asked lightly and risked a few steps towards them. Many people were intimidated by the twins, especially Leo, but she had spent time with Zavier through the project, so she felt confident in approaching them.
Hearing his name, Leo turned his head and towered over the girl. "Hmm? Who are you?" he grunted, obviously not remembering who she was.
Leslie stiffened for a second, feeling almost insulted that he didn't remember her. But it made sense, she supposed. "I-It's me, Leslie. Remember? I worked with your brother for Mrs. Redwood's project?" she asked, hoping for some kind of reaction.
And she got it. Brief recognition flashed on his boulder of a face. "Oh. What do you want?" he asked bluntly.
Again she flinched at his words. "I-I think the question's more for you." she said and looked around slowly. "Why are you in a dress shop?"
Leo looked around himself, but it was only to avoid eye contact. He had forgotten that he could get caught by classmates, and that certainly wasn't good for his reputation. "I was chosen for the Homecoming tradition." he said and briefly explained to her the tradition since she was still fairly new. "I was looking for a dress, but..." He hung his head in shame. "I don't even know where to start."
Seeing this as her moment to shine and get Zavier interested in her, Leslie brightened and took his hand, ignoring Leo's glares of death. "I'll help you! I needed to find my own dress anyway!"  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff