Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:24 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Their conversations? For a moment, Masika thought Henry had mistaken her for Ororo, like he and Jean and Logan had when she first came to the Institute. Then she remembered that Henry had been the one to teach her most of the English she knew through conversations with him. She took the cup and summoned a light breeze to cool her tea enough to drink without scalding her tongue. Masika stared into her cup for a little bit, then took a sip. "When I was attacked last week, the telepath said something--something about David--and when he snapped at me, it made me think about my attacker's words. He's always watching out for me. I just wanted to return the favor."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:29 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Henry smiled as Masika took the cup. He poured himself his own cup, and sat up straight. Even behind the visage of beast, Henry had intelligent eyes. "The attacker said something about David? It must have been a frighteningly powerful telepath. What did David do when he snapped at you?"
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 am

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika shook her head. "I think the telepath was just trying to push me beyond my limits. She said he hated me." She took another sip of her tea. "David didn't physically snap at me. I'd put my hand on his arm to stop him from leaving. He pulled away and said if I thought he'd get caught I don't know him. I don't really. I've only been here a few months, but...it still hurt...I just wanted him to be safe. I wasn't saying anything about him being too weak."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:38 am

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Beast nodded, taking a sip of his tea. "David had extremely high levels of testosterone in his body during his transformation. It made him extremely agitated. Still, David has never proven to be a very even tempered boy. It always baffled me that a shy young girl like yourself would gravitate towards the most wild of the student body."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:15 am

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"It's because David's a good friend," Sam said from the door. Her eyes were downcast and the feathers of her wings were almost completely shed, revealing a delicate weave of bone. The fur had receded and the claws too. She had followed after David had gone after Masika, ashamed to have gotten lost along the way. By the time she found the infirmary, she was in time to listen to the talk between the professor and Masika. And it stung that she was only referred to as "the new student." Maybe she was being unreasonable, but at the moment she didn't care. It hurt.

Folding her hands over her stomach, Sam felt like a pitiful failure. She wanted to go to him. To say how sorry she was. It was her fault. All of it. She made him change and mutate more than he was meant to, made him get hurt, and upset Masika. It made her stomach clench with self disgust that she had done something so reckless, all so they could go scope out other mutants.

With her mind made up, Sam ran over to the bed that David laid on, leaned over and put a light kiss on his forehead. Then she ran, tears trailing down her face. She needed to be alone. She needed to be somewhere where she wasn't going to do anything stupid in her eagerness to please.

Sam ran, her wings breaking off behind her as she left the building and out into the open air again. A few minutes later she collapsed in the center of the only refuge she could still count not to backfire. A cemetery. Folding herself up, she cried for her naivety as she sat against an eroded tombstone.

"I'm such a fool," she whispered repeatedly between sobs.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:49 am

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent snorted as he crouched in one of the trees, balancing on one of the thick branches. "Fools don't care about their mistakes; they simply continue to make them. You care, hence you are no fool. We all make reckless choices, but trust me, sometimes being reckless can be a good thing. Yiǎng has an interest in someone here, whether it's you, Masika, or David... since he seems to be watching you three the most," he said dryly, leaning to twist as he dropped out of the tree and land not far from the cemetery's center. He concentrated and sensed Jean was busy, so he decided to wait to reveal what Kuai had mentioned about this strange mutant. "Trust me, Sam, it isn't always the mistakes we make that matter, but what lessons we learn from them," he said quietly. He grunted slightly as if punched in the gut as a memory flashed in his mind that he recognized almost instantly. He saw the image of his brother's bloody face with a look of horror on his face before the memory detonated in a flare of green light. His arm flashed out, striking the face of one of the tombstones which detonated into powder from a little above the name on the stone: 'Kitty Pryde'. Small splinters of stone stuck into his skin over his knuckles, though he didn't seem to notice it, his head bowed as he realized his brother was most likely dead... at his hand. He didn't realize his breath was coming in short pants of both pain and fear. He slowly pulled back his fist, seeing the thin threads of blood oozing from the embedded splinters of granite. He pulled them out one at a time before he blinked as ice rippled over his skin before shattering. The new wounds were barely even scars as a result. You didn't say your cryokinetic powers could accelerate healing, he thought warily at Kuai. A slight chuckle was the only reply. He sighed through clenched teeth, the sound a low hiss.
OOC

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam heard his words, could feel the truth in them, but did not want to listen. She was surprised that someone had found her already. And with her body hurting now, like she had run a marathon with no water to drink for days, she didn't have the energy to be her cheery bubbly self.

"But it changes everything now," she whispered, resting her cheek on her knees. "Because now I know that it will always be this way."

"I can't stop it," she added bitterly, then gasped at her own words. They were the ones she cried to her parents when she had half healed roadkill at her window. They didn't believe her then either. And she knew that control was only a play word for what she had really wanted. Sam wished with all her heart to not have to raise the dead. And now she knew what could happen if she tried not to. It made the tears fall heavily down her face again, this realization of defeat, but she didn't sob this time. No these tears were in silence. A mourning of her self that could never be.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Jean Grey

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent exhaled hard. "Trust me, there are worse things... like knowing that your family is dead because of you," he said quietly, his tone emotionless and empty. He sighed slowly. "Ms. Grey managed to block some of my more... violent sides.... though I don't know if she realizes that the memories of what those sides did when loose are starting to filter into my mind... I fled from Glen Rock, New York when my family's home was destroyed in what authorities called a 'gas leak that exploded'... because of what was found near my brother's body, they assumed he was the cause... but he wasn't... I was the cause," he said quietly, his head still bowed; he hadn't told even Ms. Grey of this... because at the time he hadn't known it, but now, he did. "Nobody knows about that... about my past," he said quietly.
OOC

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Kvothe_Balasar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:45 pm

User Image
Kyle 'Druid' Hurt
It's only after we've lost everything.....

As Sumina stumbled out the door, Kyle stayed for a few moment before following after her. Oddly enough, he couldn't follow her scent that well. Sighing, he took a look around and decided to go home for the day. With a deep breath, his body became that of a German Shepard. Shaking out of his clothes, Kyle started on his way home.

The journey wasn't long, but it was a nice day and Kyle needed to stretch his powers some. Taking a few scenic routes, he ended up near a cemetery. Nothing was odd about the cemetery, but the scents coming from it were very strange. Against his better judgement, he crawled his way through under the fence and headed towards the scents. Stopping and hiding under a bush, Kyle kept his eyes on the pair. They were like the girl before, and he has some unknown compulsion to meet others like him.

That we're free to do anything.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:50 pm

User ImageUser Image
Henry McCoy
A.K.A Beast
Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
"This world just keeps getting more and more complicated." Henry said, setting down his tea. "Was that girl the new girl you spoke about? The one who gave David the energy?" He asked, hoping that finding the source of the energy might give him some new data that could help David.

Things were indeed getting more and more complicated. Who would Sumina find waiting for her at the Brotherhood mansion than Victor Creed. Victor sat on the porch, a feral glare in his eye as he waited for Sumina to return. He inhaled deeply, detecting her presense to be near. "Finally." he said in a voice too dark to be human. Sabertooth didn't bother waiting for Sumina to reach him, and he didn't care if she had company with her. Sabertooth found her, landing next to her. "Where's Polaris?" He growled at Sumina.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:07 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded. "Yes. That was Sam." Masika knew she'd hurt Sam somehow, but she didn't know how much of what she'd said the other girl had heard.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:14 pm

User Image Sumina could feel the mind of someone waiting at the mansion. She knew it wasn't Polaris. David would be behind her and she would have heard his mind. She had made it a priority to stay connected to David's mind. Currently he was either sleeping or out of her mental range. Either was good. He couldn't find her then.

Sumina was half surprised by Saber Tooth jumping down next to her. She just glared back at him when he growled at her. "I don't know. Don't order me around like I'm your underling. I'm not one of the X-men. Besides Polaris comes and goes. I never know where she is unless she tells me." Sumina spat at the other mutant. She was in no mode to play nice with people at the moment. Her mind was recovered, but she was going to need to sleep in the thought blocking room if she used her power more today.

Sumina noted that David's mind was completely out. Even in sleep the mind still wanders, but it was as if David had been knocked out or that sort. Sumina smirked. She reached into David's mind and waited there, she wanted to be sure that David really was asleep. She might be able to do some damage to the beast boy and that was worth the head ache she would endure later.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:22 pm

User ImageUser Image
Henry McCoy
A.K.A Beast
Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Henry nodded, stroking his fur beard in thought. He would have to have a conversation with Sam as well. But for now, Masika was his main concern. "How have you faired here so far, Masika? You learned English rather quickly, but I sense you still don't feel like you fit in with everyone."

Sabertooth growled a little louder, following Sumina. "Blasted Polaris. Sends me to babysit you people and doesn't tell me why." Sabertooth wasn't a fan of being in this city. It was too close to Wolverine for him to be comfortable. After the history those two had, they would be bumping heads soon enough.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:28 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika set aside her teacup and looked down at her hands. "That's because I don't fit in. I learned quickly, but my accent is still thick and noticeable. That and my appearance attract so much attention. It's unusual here in this country. Back home with my tribe, it was a natural occurrence. And I know you and the other teachers still mistake me for my Shangazi Ororo."

((Note: "Shangazi" is Swahili for "aunt".))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:36 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Hearing his soft confession, Sam sat in silence. She knew it was something personal, even without him saying he hadn't told anyone. It was this show of trust that stopped her from whispering her thoughts in return. It was better to lose those you loved than to know they hated you for being what you are. Being alone was preferable to being rejected. However it was a cruel and self centered thought and she refused to let her own troubles hurt him. Sam felt she had hurt enough people without adding to the list.

"Loss is never easy," she said softly. For in the end it was what they shared. Everyone she cared about or met this past week had lost something or someone. They were all battered souls.

Turning her head slightly, Sam sighed, her breath coming out in a puffy cloud. It had gotten colder since she had first sat down, that or her body temperature had dropped without her realizing.

"I hope he's ok," she murmured softly. Even now, too scared to return and face what happened, she still thought about David. How could she have left without making sure he was alright? Biting her lip, she chastised herself for the thoughtlessness.

Hazel eyes wandering, she scanned the various markers in their neat little rows. Then they spotted something out of place. Tensing slightly, Sam tried to curl her legs closer. Someone she'd never seen before, or rather felt before, was kneeling only a few feet away. It was interesting to note that she had the lingering ability to sense life forces, but she ignored the curious feeling in favor of being alert.

"Someone else is here," she whispered to Vincent in the event he wasn't aware.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games