Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Closing his eyes, Nikolai leaned into the kiss. He could sense great nostalgia from it all, all the days and nights they spent together here in bliss. He was eager to feel it again, and it was fairly obvious by how he dragged Leon towards the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:56 pm
Leon Court

Leon almost chuckled as he felt himself tugged to the bed, but didn't stop the Sin. It really had been far too long since they'd last made love to each other. Once they reached the bed, Leon took the initiative and lifted Nikolai. In less than a second, he'd laid the Russian down and was hovering over him, kissing him sweetly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai felt the cushions of the bed against him and Leon's strong body on top of him. Both their bodies were in dire need of such intimate attention, he just knew it! Which is why... "Remember just a few days ago, dearie? When we were like this only I was human?" Nikolai whispered in Leon's ear as his hands sank up his back and rubbed his shoulders.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:39 pm
Leon Court

"Of course I remember," he breathed, holding back a moan as his fingers gently stroked the man's sides and lowering his mouth to the Russian's neck. He kissed the skin carefully, closing his eyes as savoring the taste.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A devious grin spread across the Sin's lips then. "Then you'll remember this." he whispered and squirmed out of Leon's grasp, getting off the bed. "Oh yes, remember denying me sex? Not the best of feelings, is it, dearie?" he said with a dark glint in his sleepy lime green eyes. Oh, but he wasn't done with him yet. Should Leon move, he'd find one of his wrists tied to the bed frame, courtesy of Nikolai's loose tie.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:27 pm
Leon Court

Leon tried to follow the man, only to find himself bound. "You can't be serious!" he cried, struggling against the tie. "I denied you sex because you were so weak, Nikolai."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"And yet you teased me with your natural beauty." Nikolai said with a rather ruthless look on his face as he walked around the bed much like a tiger circling its prey. "That's worse than telling a girl - or me - that they look fat." He got close to Leon and bent down, holding his cheek and smiling against his lips. "Mmm, but don't worry, dearie. I'm a very forgiving man." he purred and moved away, taking Leon's belt with him. He used it to bind Leon's other arm, his fingers grazing down his arm and body when he was done.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:51 am
Leon Court

He shivered at Nikolai's fingers, but trudged on. "Oh, so I'm being punished for not wanting to harm you. Lovely." With a sigh, he lay back and looked away. "Well, now I'm upset with you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:35 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai grinned in amusement at Leon's reaction. "Mmm, sometimes the biggest pleasures come from pain, dearie. Shall we learn about that now?" he asked and pulled one hand away from behind his back, revealing an adult toy in his hand. The glint in his lime green eyes sparkled yet again with sadistic glee. "Oh my, yes. Let's learn all about what it means to be a 'top', hmm?" he purred.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:13 am
Leon Court

Leon stopped himself from asking where Nikolai had pulled that toy out of, choosing to focus on the problem at hand. He struggled once more against his bounds. "I knew I should've caved in that day," he murmured, finally stopping the struggle and allowing Nikolai to have his way.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Come now, dearie, don't act like you're not excited." Nikolai cooed while crawling on top of the muscular teacher. "Mmm, I wonder how long it's been since your body's been in this position." he mused while grazing the tip of his lime green nail down his body. "Such sweet sounds your voice can make. It's rather intoxicating~" He grinned again as his hand went lower and lower.

~~~

"Dear me, we should do this more often, hmm?" Nikolai yawned and stretched, still on top of Leon only both of them missing their clothes. "I could get addicted to the look on your face when you're pleasured, dearie. It's oh-so cute~" he smiled down at the man then reached out to untie his wrists.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 pm
Leon Court

"Say that to my aching wrists," he replied, smiling despite himself. Sitting up, he wrapped his arms around Nikolai's waist and kept him in place. "I missed holding you like this..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was slightly surprised when Leon embraced him, but smiled softly and wrapped his arms around him in return. "I missed you." he whispered and closed his eyes, making sure to remember the moment. The feel of Leon's strong muscles delicately holding him, the scent of his musky cologne, the taste of his lips that lingered on his own, the look in those beautiful, purple eyes. He couldn't imagine a single second without any of that around. "I love you."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:56 pm
Leon Court

"I love you too, Nikolai," he breathed, his fingers stroking the Sin's back as he enjoyed the sounds of their love. This was always his favorite part. It was after all the sex, the pure lust, and when Nikolai became that tender, adoring, sweet creature that he really was in Leon's strong arms. It was when the love that they shared was most evident, and most felt. Yeah, this was his favorite part. Bar none.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai chuckled softly. "Strange, isn't it, dearie? It feels so weird to be able to say that in nearly a century." He shivered with excitement. "Ooh, it feels like a weight gets lifted off my shoulders each time I say it!" he brightened.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games