Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:58 pm
Awesome nerd
i was thinking cybil meeting her 'uncle'? but idk that might be something for another arc

"but castles have lots of people in them. this place just has me and you." she mumbled, dropping his hand as she wandered closer to the fire.
"well, i might stick around for a bit," Iris murmured, smiling at them from the doorway. "if i'm welcome, that is." She added, glancing to Chaos for a moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:14 pm
Pure T0rture
That could do a smooth transition to the next arc where baby Erik arrives emotion_kirakira but he doesn't come until another couple hundred years gonk Umm, but it could be where Chris explains why he and Chaos are on bad terms?

"Of course." Chaos nodded. "Company would be a welcoming sight. Feel free to stay as long as you'd like."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:41 pm
Awesome nerd
that sounds good to me. but wouldn't she meet nikki first before any of that? or am i missing something?

"thank you." Iris smiled softly, walking into the house.

Smiling softly, Cybil glanced around, her eyes glimmering. "this place is so big.... wait.... isn't this where that cave was...?" she blinked, tipping her head to the side.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm
Pure T0rture
Maybe. He comes in around WWII, and Cybil could probably be around Chaos when he turns him into a Sin, but would that be here or the next arc?

"Yes." Chaos answered, choosing not to lie to her. If he even tried he was sure she would find out while wandering the mansion. "With Iris' help we will be able to lock it up and keep it from being corrupted and unstable."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:32 pm
Awesome nerd

"oh.... is that why that happened?" she mumbled, tipping her head to the side.

"if you're talking about your vision, then probably." Iris smiled softly, walking over and smiling at Cybil. "but, i have something that might help with that." she hummed, holding out a small gift bag for the girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:12 pm
Pure T0rture

The scarfed man nodded. "Everything has been nothing but bedlam without someone watching over it, so I have decided to watch it myself should something happen." he muttered and rested a large hand on the child's head. "I also thought that a change of scenery would be nice for you." he said with smiling eyes as he ruffled her hair.
Seeing Iris approach with a gift, Chaos moved his hand away from Cybil and stepped back to give them room, though he was curious to see what the gift was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd

taking the bag with a curious face, Cybil was quick to pull the gift out, her eyes glowing happily when they landed on the small orb. "a new crystal ball!" she practically squealed, holding it carefully in her hands.

"i'd heard that your old one broke, and thought perhaps this might help you." the succubus smiled as she watched the child bounce around happily.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos smiled at the sight, glad to see Cybil so happy. "Iris," he started and looked to her. "I have to go for a while, would you mind looking after her until then?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:58 pm
Awesome nerd

"hm? oh..." Iris blinked, glancing back at the girl before nodding. "of course. i'd be happy to watch her for you" she smiled, fidgeting with her skirt behind her back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 pm
Pure T0rture

Nodding, he looked back at the child. "I won't be long, be good for Iris." he said and began walking towards the front door, though the dark fog swallowed him and caused him to vanish before he could step out.

It wasn't even passed an hour that Chaos had left that an equally strong presence appeared. It was almost as strong as Chaos' powers, and very familiar, but... brighter whereas Chaos was dark.
A knock came at the door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Cybil and Iris had been playing chess when the small prophetess sensed the new presence and stopped, in the middle of her checkmate to look around. "Iris, I think someone's here..." the child mumbled, only becoming confused as her new friend chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:31 pm
Pure T0rture

User Image

The door slowly opened. "Hello?" a quiet voice called out before the owner hesitantly stepped in. It was a man with brown hair and spectacles over his blue eyes, dressed in a fine suit nobles usually wore.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:36 pm
Awesome nerd

"hello, Chrisoto" Iris smiled, standing to greet him. "how are you?" she hummed, her eyes flickering briefly to Cybil who was currently hiding shyly behind her.

holding onto Iris's skirt, Cybil chewed on her cheek as she gazed at the man from her visions, trying to place this encounter with what happened next, but coming up with nothing. "h-hello..." she finally mumbled, holding Iris's skirts tighter.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:48 pm
Pure T0rture

The man walked in and stiffened when he heard the greeting, but relaxed when he saw who said it. "Oh Iris." he sighed and gave her a halfhearted smile. "So you're the one that made this mansion?" he mused and looked around again. "I sensed a great deal of power, and right next to the Rift, too." He turned back to her and blinked when he heard a smaller noise, looking down at the small girl. "Oh? Is that a child?" he asked and looked up at Iris quickly. "You have a daughter?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:01 pm
Awesome nerd

"ah... no.." iris sighed, shaking her head. "this mansion isn't mine. nor is cybil my daughter." she smiled, gently brushing a hand through the child's hair. "i'm just her friend. her father stepped out for a bit and asked me to watch her for him."

"h-hello.... uncle." Cybil smiled, stepping out from behind Iris. Looking up at him with glimmering ice-blue eyes, the prophetess grinned and held out her hand. "its nice to finally meet you."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff