Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:56 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Well just a bit but I do not know if I will stay awake till they bring the food in" he said softly as he shivered a bit.

"Well I paged them so they should be in here by now." He said. The door opened and the nurse walked in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 pm
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse smiled gently and looked at them both. "what can I do for you boys?"she asked

"Well I would like some water and jello and then a good meal for my friend"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:18 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The nurse smiled gently and looked at them both. "what can I do for you boys?"she asked

"Well I would like some water and jello and then a good meal for my friend"he said softly.

"One of the nurses said to page you guys when he wakes up." Michael said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Good, we just want to see he is okay but I will call the doctor so she can come and talk with him. But I will get you both some food 'she said calmly and left the room heading to find the doctor.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:01 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Good, we just want to see he is okay but I will call the doctor so she can come and talk with him. But I will get you both some food 'she said calmly and left the room heading to find the doctor.

Michael looked at Adrian "I'm never leaving you agian....do you still wanna stay with me? I can understand if you don't want to." He said kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he took a small breath as he looked up at Michael calmly as he gulped softly. "Do you still want me knowing that I tried to end my life?"he asked softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:15 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking softly he took a small breath as he looked up at Michael calmly as he gulped softly. "Do you still want me knowing that I tried to end my life?"he asked softly.

"Of course I do, it's not a weakness." He said and hugged Adrian tightly. "It's a sigh that you've been through hell and that you need some one to bring you back." He said sweetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Winching a bit he took a few small breaths as he looked at the other and hugged back as best as he could shivering a bit before looking up at him. "Are you sure? Cause if not I am okay with it"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Winching a bit he took a few small breaths as he looked at the other and hugged back as best as he could shivering a bit before looking up at him. "Are you sure? Cause if not I am okay with it"he said softly.

"I'm fine with it." He said and kissed his head as the doctor came in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:30 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he nodded weakly as he flinched when he heard the door close as he clung to Michael thinking it was his grandmother.

"Hello you two, the nurse said that he was awake. May I talk with him?"she asked gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he nodded weakly as he flinched when he heard the door close as he clung to Michael thinking it was his grandmother.

"Hello you two, the nurse said that he was awake. May I talk with him?"she asked gently.

"Sure go on a head." He said and held the boys hand "Can I stay in here with him?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"You may need to calm him down first, he seems not to trust me"she said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"You may need to calm him down first, he seems not to trust me"she said gently.

Michael looked at Adrian, "Adrian shes the doctor. She is here to help you so you can get better." He said gently trying to calm Adrian down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:21 pm
MichaelaWhite18

'Is my grandmother here or not?"he asked softly as he blinked gently looking up at the other softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

'Is my grandmother here or not?"he asked softly as he blinked gently looking up at the other softly.

"No, she hasn't even came to see you." He said kindly.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff