Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Unconsciously, Mairi fallowed the girls movement with her eyes, it seemed the sunglasses helped with her headaches but also stopped the cards from appearing.Either way, as they moved forward in line, she couldn't seem to figure out why the tiny aura intrigued her.Keeping her voice low so people wouldn't over hear, she spoke to Raen, unknowing that he could see the aura as well "A few feet ahead of us and to the side...Whoever it is, their aura's really bright...I've only seen your's and that little pink haired girl with aura's like that.And they odango girl, but her's was dimmer for some reason...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen watched the family from the corner of his eye. "If I'm right, and frankly I doubt I am, it's possible that the brightness of their auras denote their emotions, but I have no clue. Give me something to punch and I'm fine... something like this," he said with a sigh, "I have no damned idea what to do," he muttered. "What would you like to order today?" the black haired girl said with a large grin.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi pushed him lightly "If that were the case then your aura wouldn't be so bright all the time." She smiled at the girl, suddenly realizing she had no idea what that smell was and decided on the first thing that popped into her head "Umm...Can I have a large burger and fries with a vanilla milk shake and a water, please?" She'd end up sharing the meal with Ginhana, knowing she'd never be able to eat a burger that size on her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snickered, shrugging. "Meh, like I said; metaphysical crap is I don't know a damn thing about," he said with a deadpan tone, though amusement edged his voice. "I'll have a medium burger with fries and a small bottle of sake and a banana milkshake," he said with amusement."That'll work," the black haired girl said with a laugh as she passed a bottle of water and a small gourd roughly half the size of the water bottle over the counter.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi accepted the water bottle with a slight blush at the girl's laugh and stood off to the side to wait for their meals "It's not like you can 'see' like I do, so it's hard to explain..." She was still completely oblivious to the fact he'd somehow tapped into her sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:19 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled as he felt the energy he'd suppressed before pulsing throughout his body in faint waves. He picked up the gourd of sake and was momentarily surprised as it flickered and changed into a clear crystalline form he unconsciously recognized as diamond. To his eyes, it seemed as if the tan-brown gourd had been engulfed in silver tipped indigo flames before fading away to show it as it was now, clear crystal with the faintly yellowish green liquid within while the kanji for sake, which had been black ink, was now blue crystal. What the hell? he thought, unconsciously whispering the same question without realizing it; fortunately other than Mairi and Ginhana, only the small blond girl who looked no older than seven noticed the startling change.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:28 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi held back a startled gasp, the gourd flashing brilliantly for a moment before giving off a steady pale blue glow in her 'sight', and pushed his hand down so no one else would see.She gave the one worker who held out their tray a sweet smile and accepted it in one hand "Thank you." Turning she gave Raen a look, subtly entering his mind "You were the one who said we needed to keep whatever power it is we have hidden.' She hadn't noticed the girl watching and headed for a table in the corner away from everyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:32 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen took a deep breath. "You seem to have some instinctive knowledge of your abilities... me, I'm winging it and I bluntly have no clue what I'm doing," he muttered back, glancing around carefully as he walked after Mairi, ignoring how Ginhana sat on his shoulder staring at the blond girl before she leaped off his shoulder and landed on Mairi's shoulder.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi bit her lip slightly as she sat down, pushing the tray between them on the table "It's not instinct..It's terror...I wont up in the middle of a park without being able to see and didn't know where I, or you, were." She pulled Ginhana off her shoulder and set her on the bench "My 'instinct' is nothing but mostly guesses right now, other than what I've worked out in the time I've been able to experiment..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed. "Well, that's more than what I have at the moment. I have no idea how precisely we got here or how to get back... and honestly, I'm so freaked out that it makes every one of those Nightmare on Elm Street movies look like a half hour show," he said quietly, revealing he was quite scared. It was something he rarely, if ever showed, within himself. "It's disturbing enough knowing we ended up in a freakin' anime show... but now memories that don't feel like mine are surfacing in here... and how normal is this?" he said, tapping his temple to mean his mind before setting the diamond sake jug in front of him.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sat silently for a moment before giving a tiny nod "I get that and I'm sorry..I'm just worried that if someone sees, something bad might happen...." She picked up one of her fries and started munching before holding one out for Ginhana.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:24 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled. "Well, if nothing else, we could sell this thing and claim we found it," he said wryly, half joking. He glanced around and noticed that the Senshi were headed their way, but didn't comment on that fact. A faint smile flickered at the corners of his mouth as Ginahna took the fry as a low snicker escaped him as the vixen nibbled on the fry.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:36 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted slightly "I don't think they'd believe us." She noticed a shifting in the auras and tilted her head slightly as she ate, passing Ginhana fries.She recognized a few of the Senshi's auras, but didn't know the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "Well, it isn't like there's any company logo," he said quietly as he tilted it, examining it and finding no logo that showed what brewery had made the sake. He heard the door open and noticed Usagi snapping at Chibi-Usa from the corner of his eye though he didn't seem to notice it as he took a swig of the sake, finding it bitter and slightly sour. He did eat steadily, however, blending into everyone else. He wasn't going to tell Mairi that his uncle had a collection of sake in various brands and flavors and hence he could tell that what he had was homemade.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi cut her burger in half and then cut on of the halves again and tore a quarter into chucks for Ginhana "Still, just happening to come by a diamond sake gourd isn't something anyone's likely to believe, logo or not." She set the chunks in front of the fox and wiped her fingers on a napkin before picking up the other and started eating.Once the food hit her mouth she realized it felt like she hadn't eaten in weeks.Her gift wasn't just taxing on her mind, and the occasional nosebleed, it was actually effecting her in other ways as well.She winced when she heard someone scolding another and immediately closed off her gift.Once shouting, anger, or irritation got involved, it got too painful for her to bother trying to understand who was the cause.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games