Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:57 pm
Craven looks at her"No Willow we were just walking.Your tamturm was rather annoying yet funny at the same time.We need to keep moving before the sun rises and waiting for you to get done was not on my list to do things."He looks to the sky"Soon the real battle will start and blood will spill"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:09 am
No I have not seen arianna...kitsune mutters this and she still looks bored and crabby.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:02 am
Arianna smiles hearing them.She spoke in there minds, I am down the hall about to give Anenea a bath  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:54 am
need any help arianna? kitsune walks in blindfolded for good measure but she still looks like a very bored well known sociopath.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:41 pm
It had been over a 1000 years since the doors to the large manse last opened. Those alive back then would know who lived there, and there reason for sealing themselves from the rest. Those to young, would only hear stories about about the danger that the manse held, and not to enter it's ground unless death was your wish. So when the doors finally opened and tall slender shaped man in formal military ware stepped out, well the people passing by did not know what to do, and running seemed the best choice for them at the time.

The Man narrowed his eyes and spoke, in a deep lush voice. Hmm. Seems that this will not do. He spoke, as he quickly looked over his image. A change seems to be in order. Now let us see.

The mans eyes glowed a bright gold, and what seemed to be a purple mist wrapped around his body. It took the mist a few seconds to clear, and when it finally did, it showed that the man was no more, and in his place was women about his height. She had lovely build to her, and wore a tight dark purple dress, and Thigh high boots.

Nope, this will not do. I'll have all the men over me. No I must change again. Came the soft yet firm voice of the female. Once again her eyes glowed gold, and the purple mist took hold of her body. A few seconds later, a small girl stode in her place. She had white hair and wore a white dress, her eyes glowing with a soft red.

Oh, this is new. I was thinking I would change to that old man, this... this will work. Said the girl with a sweet and high pitched voice. She looked herself over again, and hppy with what she seen, made off down the road. Now, if I remember correctly, there show be a town down just up ahead. She stopped and looked around. Why am I walking?She said, as she held her arms out and did a spin. Her dress flowing in the wind as she blinked from the area.

A second later, the girl appeared in town in a puff of purple mist. Better. Now, lets see. She scanned the area. Everything seemed so new to her. Not the same as they did a 1000 years ago. A frown came to her face. She knew a 1000 years had pasted, but for her it only seemd like a few years, yet here she was looking a whole new area. This su... She was cut off as her nose picked up on the smell of something amazing. She sniffed around and then zoned in on a barkery. In the blink of an eye she had puffed from her standing spot, to outside the shop. Oh, this is new. She said as she looked over the items in the window. Then her eyes fall on a large piece of cake with fresh fruits on it, and her mouth began to water. What is this? Sweets?She said as she looked up to the shop owner who had came to see what the girl wanted. Women. How much for this sweet? She said, pointing at the piece of cake. The women named the price and the girl smiled. Hmm. Then I will have that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that, that, andthat... Also a pot of your finest tea place. I will make myself comfy over there, please bring it all out at once. She paid the lady and made her way to a large table.

After a few minutes, the items that she ordered came out and were placed on the table. Wasting no time, the girl took a big bit from the cake with fruit, and her mouth seemed to explode with the joys of flavor. OH, this is really, really good. Please have another ready. She said as the shop owner walked away, leaving the girl to her large meal of sweats and tea.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:10 am
Kitsune takes the blindfold off and looks out of the window.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:07 pm
Willow Veda

User Image

Willow scowled at him, but quickly cooled her temper,"Why craven my apoligizes i am a woman who most likely loves to get what she wants and deserves it...", she says through gritted teeth,"I have not killed for my many years on this earth for nothing! I did not risk the highest of risk by joining battle as a woman and being found out to only be to a position to where I shouldn't recieve anything that I desire!", she twirled on her foot and walked ahead of them both her stride long and her hair swaying in the wind,"No.. craven.. I just want destruction in life there is nothing else fun anymore no more great battles since there is nothing worth battling in this ragtag world of ours..", she hisses in frustration at her own fate knowing that it was true human were no longer a challenge not even the strongest and she felt bored uneasy and reckless.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:11 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn sighed and at kitsune and then heard Arianna's voice,"Ah giving the little wee lad a bath eh?", she laughed,"Alright be careful he might be a fierce one", she states shaking her finger in mid air she then notices kitsune running off doing something,"What is this here?", she states walking behind kitsune just to see her looking out a window,"Wow didn't know she had some of these thought the whole place was stone..", she contemplated on this,"Hmm...", she then tilts her head to the side,"Find anything lass?",she asked.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:31 pm
Craven looks at her then smirks"There will be war.One that is the fall of the highest of pure blood"He looks at her more"You can get what you want but just don't act like a child.I hate children"

Arianna smiles as she gets the water ready.She hums low, Kitsune and Anwyn explore but stay away from the hall that has two dragon statue guarding the enterences.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:00 pm
I'll look at motives to willows insainity....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:23 pm
After about an hour, and seconds on all her dishes. The young girl sat there at the sipping on a cup of tea, a large stack of plates next to her. Ah. that was felling. She said as she softly rubbed her stomach, cup of tea still in hand.

The store owner, who was sitting across from her eyes fixed on the large stack of plates.

"You have quite the appetite their young madam. May I know your name, so as to warn my staff of you." The young girl smiled, tea cup pressed against her lips.
Hmm. I have many names, for the many forms I take. This one is a new one for me... Also the only child... and one of two females... So I guess I can just use the same name. she took a sip of her tea, then looked at the owner. You may call me Venus. Umm, young Venus... Just Venus... OH, Venus of Mars Manse... Na, Venus is fine. Here you go ma'am. Venus handed the lady a large stack of money. Please keep this table open for me at all times. Now. I have more exploring to do.

Venus got up from the table, brushed some crumbs off her dress and walked out of the shop. She began to look around once she made it outside and was not happy. She had forget in her rush to eat, that the town had changed, and had changed in a great way. Where is my old map at? She said as she held her right arm out and slashed at the air. A small tear opened before her, and she put her hand in. Book, book, book, book, personal item... oh here it is, my old map. She pulled the map out of the rift and opened it up. Yep, just as I thought, pointless. This old map is pointless. She scanned the area, as she slowly placed the map back into the rift and waved it closed.

It's been a long time, I should have done a scan of the area before I left home. But better late then never. She held her hands out and her eyes glowed gold. A tower of purple mist flowed from under her dress and warped arounf her body. She took a deep breath and thn projected her essences. A lot more vampires then what I remembered... A lot less of the others. She narrowed her golden eyes, reaching deep into her self as she searched. Venus searched for a few more seconds before released the misted and returning to what would seem normal. A whole lot has changed. I can feel a great unbalance. One that should be set right. Yes, yes. Search around some more I must.

With a quick nod of her head, Venus set off to search for the source of the great unbalance.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:55 pm
Kitsune sighs and she looks out of the window and her ears and nine tails come out. I smell a shifter.....kitsune still has the Sherlock Holmes like bored tone in her voise.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:30 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"Aye we won't", states anwyn to arianna then she looks over at kitsune,"You sense a shifter huh?", she smiles,"You should stay in doors soon me arianna nor little anenea will not be able to walk out because of the sun light...", she smiles at her and the turns her back going towards the library agian,"I think I shall read some more you just stay out of trouble kitsune remember we aren't at your home anymore".  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:43 pm
I will be back later ok. Kitsune sinks into a shadow.I have a shifter to meet...or scare one its your point of view....kitsune still sounds bored as she sinks in to the shadows.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:44 pm
Venus made her way around the town taking in the sights and the sounds. Every so often she would talk to a towns folk, asking them about the history and the past 1000 years. Most of them did not care to speak to her. The women thought her to be the cutest thing they have ever laid eyes on, the younger men hit on her, and the older men paid her no mind. This all made for hard information gathering. Yep, this form will not do for now.

Venus narrowed her eyes, and thought for a second. Then her eyes glowed gold, and the purple mist took hold of her body. A few seconds later the man who first left the manse stode in her place. A male form should be best in this town. The man took a few more steps and then stopped. He slashed at the air put his arm into the rift and pulled out a sword. He waved the tear in space away and held the sword to his side.

If you wish to speak to Grand Duke, Mars then please do so. But I will not have you following me around. Mars raised the sword, looked at it and placed it on his hip.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff