Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The teen struggled to catch his breath, eyes widening as the elder male came closer. "I just don't know what's right to do," he said tearfully, shaking beneath the man's touch. "Why can't this be simple? Why can't this be easy?" he whispered.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell continued to lean forward. "Love is never easy to understand." he whispered against the smaller male's lips before finally kissing him again.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:34 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

This time, Ben himself was aught off-guard, frightened to return such a kiss. This one wasn't unlike the one from before: raw, passionate, with a slight sense of bitterness beneath it. It was different from the sad, sweet, almost careful kiss given by Armageddon. Benjamin knew he had to pull away, but he couldn't, for fear that, out of heartbreak, the older male would toss him to his brothers. Why couldn't things be simple? he asked himself in his mind once again, allowing himself to be kissed once more. ""

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Unaware of the other's moral dilemma, Darrell closed his eyes and cherished the moment. Ben kissed back, so he was fine with this, he felt the same way. They could be together, and he would make sure nothing worried or harmed Ben.
Just as Ben was stuck kissing the white-haired male, Armageddon himself was locked in passion with the blonde. He gripped the edge of Alcott's wings as the other kissed the side of his neck, making sure to mark every inch of his skin for all to see, and closed his eyes while tilting his head back. Despite the pleasure and arousal, Armageddon's mind would reel back to Ben every other minute. Alcott had constantly told him that there was no possible way for her to be reincarnated, but Ben just had to be! He had her eyes, her smile, her sincerity...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin was fighting a losing battle in his mind. Darrell was so gentle, but not the man he wanted. He wanted to pull away, to tell Darrell that this could never work, but the hope that Armageddon seemed to give him felt so... insincere. So instead of pulling away, Ben tightly gripped the fabric of his stepbrother's shirt in his fists as the kiss continued.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:01 pm
Mayah Playah
Oh hey, look at Darrell's pic. Mobinagi, or whatever it is.

Darrell
User Image

After a moment, Darrell finally pulled away and smiled down at Ben. "You won't regret this, Ben. I promise." he vowed and hugged the smaller male close to his body.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Benjamin returned the embrace, keeping his eyes closed and remaining close to the man. "I certainly hope so," he whispered in his mind, breathing softly. Suddenly, he tugged away a bit. "I'm hungry. Why don't I go and make some stew?"

Awesome nerd
Oh! I never noticed.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:23 am
Mayah Playah
Me either

Darrell
User Image

Darrell looked down at Ben when he offered to cook for them and nodded. "That sounds good. Do you want any help?" he asked while brushing some hair off Ben's cheek.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:43 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"No, it's alright," he said, smiling softly up at his step-brother. "Let me cook for you, Darrell." With a small nod, he stepped backwards. "Come with me!"

Awesome nerd
Weird.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Smiling softly, the white-haired male got off the bed and followed Ben to the kitchen. By that time, Zeke and Gus were sitting on the couch, very intently playing a game of Pong. Since their beautiful Xbox had been destroyed, they had to resort to this ancient video game for a source of combination of entertainment and competition. Fortunately for their addictive personalities, they were very enthralled by the game and didn't even notice the two enter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:00 am
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben almost froze upon seeing his frequent attackers, but with Darrell close by, he was able to rush into the kitchen and immediately start thinking of what to cook. "What do you feel like eating?" he asked, grabbing a hair tie and pulling his hair into a high ponytail, exposing his smooth white neck.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"I thought you were going to make stew?" Darrell asked while giving Ben his space, although it was difficult. He wanted to wrap his arms around the boy's waist from behind and kiss that smooth neck. But he couldn't, he didn't want to scare him off as soon as he got him. Even if he could, Ben seemed... very off at the moment.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:24 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"Did I? Oh, I'm sorry, I must've lost my train of thought." Ben ran a hand over his hair, smoothing down the sleek ponytail before turning to the fridge. "Stew takes a while, even with my mother's enchantments. Why don't you chop up some carrots and celery while I cook the meat and peel the potatoes?" The cute teen turned to his brother with an armful of vegetables, smiling as sweetly as usual.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:29 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Okay, sounds good." Darrell agreed and took the veggies from Ben's arms, but not before kissing his forehead. Heading to his side of the kitchen, he set each vegetable down and got out a knife then began to chop them at a fairly quick pace.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:53 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben blushed despite himself, then shook away the redness and got to work on washing the potatoes. He started to hum quietly, soon starting to sing softly.
"Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
and never thought upon;
The flames of Love extinguished,
and fully past and gone:
Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
that loving Breast of thine;
That thou canst never once reflect
On Old long syne.
"
Ben's voice was sweet, and nothing really special, unlike his mother's. However, he could carry a tune, and his tone was definitely clear enough to sound pretty.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games