Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Public stripping is illegal, you know." Fredrich informed as he sat down besides Ellery. "I wouldn't want to arrest you during your own dinner." he chuckled.

Julian quickly got up, himself, and shook the food off him. "How is it you don't run away from them?" he asked while hurrying to find where all the seats were. Then again, his mom was pretty terrifying when he wanted to be, too.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image

"Oh please, you'd love to use those handcuffs on me again," replied the man, leaving his seat and sitting on top of Fredrich's lap sideways, arms draped around his neck. "How are the boys? Are they coming to our box or did you order them to seats in the audience?"

It didn't take long to find their seats, pulling Julian into the row near the front and sitting down near the middle. Daniel took a deep breath, leaning back and looking up to his parent's box. "I guess because I know they'll find me," he sighed, waiting for the "okay".

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I may have scared them away from sitting with us." Fredrich chuckled before briefly glancing down at his son, giving him a faint nod.

"That's right, your dad can, like, find anyone." Julian said and then shuddered. "What a horrible fate."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:27 am
User Image

"Good," he purred, lips applying to his husband's neck. "That means that I can spend my time of the opera being naughty~" He smirked, biting playfully. "Fifteen years and this is still the best part of my day."

Daniel took a deep breath, staring forward. "And he's merciless, too. Don't look up, but I'm being punished right now."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah
D-Daniel glanced down at who? emotion_awesome

Julian Rieux

Fredrich chuckled, "You're not afraid of the spotlight shining on you?" though his arms made no attempt to free the young designer.

Half expecting a sniper rifle aimed at them, Julian couldn't help but look up to quench his curiosity. Instead, he was greeted with the sight of Daniel's parents already in the mood. "Gross, seriously?" he told the blonde. "They know people can see them, right?" Not like he could complain. His parents would spring for that kind of opportunity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image

"What's life without a little risk?" he replied, smirking as he kissed his way up to Fredrich's ear. "C'mon, let's give those stuffy pigs something to daydream about," whispered Ellery, nibbling on the man's lobe.

He sighed, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, but nobody's really gonna be looking. Besides, they can pull the curtain on their box if they really want to be hidden. Mom's a bit of a exhibitionist, though. It's gross." Daniel glanced down to Julian, setting his hand on the teen's upper thigh. "And what's worse, my dad indulges in Mom's fantasies.I'm glad you keep me grounded, Juli."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:03 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich smiled to himself and moved one hand to the soft of Ellery's back, holding him in place. "Fine, but this time be sure to start moaning when the singing starts." he whispered into the designer's ear then kissed the side of his head, also making sure to smell his hair and its addictive fragrance.

"Oho, so your parents are just as big a perverts as mine." Julian stifled a snicker. "Is that why you made me come here? So I could distract you from them." Unable to resist, he flickered his eyes up and snickered again when he looked back at Daniel. "Man, they're really going at it!" he announced with an evil grin on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:11 am
User Image

"What, and risk a repeat of my thirtieth birthday? Not a chance." Ellery smirked and slowly pushed his fingers into Fredrich's suit jacket to start to unbutton his shirt while his mouth nibbled lightly on the detective's neck. "Mmm, you taste good~" purred the designer.

Daniel only shook his head at his fellow teen. "I hate you," he growled, crossing his arms as the lights began to flicker, signalling that the opera was about to start.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Still so shameless after all these years." Fredrich chuckled as he stroked the songwriter's hair, letting him have control. Think of it as a congratulatory gift.

"Love you too." Julian beamed and looked at the stage when the lights began flickering. "What's going on? Did the lights break?" he asked, unfamiliar with plays and operas.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

"Someone in this relationship has to be," he replied coolly, applying his lips to the man's bare chest as he moved to straddle him. "Do me a favor and tease me a little, husband~"

Daniel rolled his eyes, draping an arm across the back of Julian's chair. "It means the show's about to start," he explained, looking to him.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:22 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"How do you want it?" Fredrich asked while one hand moved to grope the designer's rear. "Like this?" The other slid up Ellery's shirt and stopped over the left pec, the thumb brushing against the n****e. "Or this?" he whispered.

"Ohh, I get it. It's to tell your parents to settle down." Julian laughed. He glanced up, grimaced, then smirked down at Daniel. "Better tell those people to flash the lights again." he sniggered.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 am
User Image

He nearly purred at the sensation, pressing himself against the man as much as he could and letting out a small moan. "Mm, both," answered the designer, one hand inching downwards to stroke the man over his pants.

"Keep going and you'll not only die alone, but you'll never sleep with me again," he threatened, staring forward.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:34 am
Mayah Playah
You know, if you go to Gaia Guilds and look at Popular Threads, Alternate Universes is there quite a few times.

Julian Rieux

Fredrich smirked and moved his hand up from Ellery's chest to his cheek. "Then I'll need you to remove my glove for me." he said, brushing his lips against the others lips.

"I'm sorry." Julian laughed. It was a silent, restrained laugh, but it made him so breathless that he had to lean against Daniel's shoulder. "I'm sorry! It's just so gross!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image

He chukled to himself, wrapping his lips around redrich's finger before gently biting the leather. He moved his head back, slowly pulling the glove with his with mouth before letting ti drop between them. "Better?" he asked, smiling softly.

"I'll say," grunted the grumpy teen, glaring at the stage.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I don't know, is it?" the Austrian asked as he snaked his hands into Ellery's pants to grip his length.

"Hey, hey, don't watch the opera like that, you'll make the stage catch on fire!" Julian snickered and playfully elbowed the man.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games