Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:48 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi frowned at him. Her eyes hurt. "You're mean." She said again. "Trying to make me do something I don't want to do by giving me ice cream. Some people will call that exploitation." She pouted. "I don't want to help you yet." She frowned. "Why can't you take no for an answer?" She took a few steps back from him hugging herself. "Maybe I don't know you as well as I thought at all."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:05 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed. "It's only exploitation if I'd said 'you must help me' and frankly, I refuse to be like that. I just want you to wait while I deal with... that, then I'll brush your hair while you have that ice cream. I accept the fact that you'd rather go slow. Regardless, I do find you extremely irresistible... I freely admit it. I refuse to force you into anything, since that'd make me no better than 'Yakitori-chan'," he said honestly and tenderly, though he wasn't sure she'd get the mocking nickname for Sasuke. He kissed her cheek before turning towards the bathroom.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi nodded a little, her eyes down cast. He knew her better than anyone, knew her past. She looked up at him toward the end staying still until the door closed then got into bed shaking a little from the memories of the people who hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:25 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas returned after several minutes, wearing a pair of dark blue shorts with deep silver stripes running up his outer thighs. He seemed more relaxed, with a very slight smile on his face. "You look adorable, if unsure. So," he said with mild amusement as he half turned before revealing two surprising things in his hands: a bowl of ice cream and an unknown long box wrapped in grayish silver paper. He remembered that Naomi's birthday was only a few days away and had gotten her something he knew she'd wanted for a long time in the form of a 30.30 Winchester lever action rifle. "Happy Birthday," he said with amusement.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed and sat up and smiled. "Ice cream?" She asked smiling happily holding her arms out for him to come over and get a cuddle. She too had calmed down from her little emotional outburst. "I like ice cream." She added smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:22 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled softly as he walked towards the bed, a little amused. "It might be part of the reason you're so sweet and adorable... but then... I'm sure you always were, even if people refused to see it for jealousy," he said, teasing her to make her blush even though he was simply being honest where most would have said something similar just to get intimate. He cocked his head, having an idea. "What if we convinced the Ichirakus to add a milkshake machine... if they have those," he said thoughtfully. If they didn't, he thought he could make a couple, if necessary. He laid the long box containing the rifle just in front of where Naomi was sitting and handed her the ice cream.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled and ate the ice cream slowly. "Maybe." She replied. "Thank you." She added looking at the present. "I used to hate my birthday, because my parents always fought but you made it a happy time again for me." She smiled softly and ate more ice cream.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:44 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas smiled faintly as he shrugged slightly. "At least someone noticed yours. The old man was usually passed out by 7:30, and waking him up... really didn't turn out good," he sighed. He saw her flinch slightly as he'd never talked about his own 'birthdays', yet there had been a few times before they'd met Lan-sensei where his attempts to get a birthday gift or party from his father had ended with him bleeding. A sigh escaped him as he looked away. He shifted, nudging the box closer to Naomi. He knew that he'd added no less than six hundred rounds for the rifle. Hinata flinched and saw Naruto wince as they both could still hear the conversation between Thomas and Naomi. "From the sound of it, they've had lousy lives. We have to make sure it's better here for them," she murmured as she snuggled up to her Jinhūriki fiancé. Within minutes, she was in a deep, dreamless sleep.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:17 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled softly. "I noticed yours. But I just bought you things to eat so your old man didn't lose it." Naomi replied smiling softly and putting the gift off the bed because she wanted to sleep now. She got up to wash her teeth ignoring her last birthday. The very last she had at that house. She brushed and rinsed her mouth then returned returning to the bed and snuggled Thomas. "Night." She whispered to him smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled softly, amused by Naomi's words. He shifted, fairly certain she'd noticed that he'd gently been brushing her hair the entire time they'd been talking. He knew she'd likely open the gift in the morning. He sighed softly, nuzzling her head for a moment teasingly. "Night, Kenjū-hime," he mumbled sleepily.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:49 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi had relaxed to the point of complete exhaustion. "Night." She mumbled to him again, snuggling close to him.

Naomi woke the next morning with a start. Her eyes scanned the room. She'd sat up without knowing it while she slept. Her eyes had focused on a point on the wall and had just stared. Vacantly. She didn't understand why she was staring. Just that she was. She flinched when she heard someone breathing next to her assuming she was back home and that she'd been abused again until she looked and saw Thomas and relaxed, laying back down and snuggling against him again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:59 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shifted unconsciously, images flickering in his mind's eye, though they made no sense at all to him. He saw several white serpents in black robes and what he thought was dense fog swirling around their feet. He saw one serpent tilt its head, exposing a single golden slitted eye. He saw ravens as an odd gleam grew in the darkness in the distance. The last thing he saw was a black metallic rod and an lavender-gray eye with five thin rings and gray scleara where the eye was normally white. His eyes shot open in darkness as he sat up sharply, feeling Naomi snuggled up to him, still asleep. He blushed slightly as he felt her hand that had been on his chest fall into his lap... where his 'morning' condition was. He blinked as he noticed that one of her legs was over his hip and entwined with his own legs. A slight inhalation escaped him as she shifted, obviously unaware that it made where her hand was shift as well. His trembling hand rose to his face, wiping away the thin layer of icy sweat as he laid back down.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:41 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Once Thomas had settled back down, Naomi began to dream strange dreams. She wasn't sure what they were but when she woke again she was hot and sweaty as if she'd been running for her life in a desert so without disturbing Thomas went for a five am shower ignoring the flash backs that would have normally brought her to her knees and a sobbing mess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:06 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed, shifting in the bed as he stretched unconsciously before his eyes opened slowly. He sleepily made his way to the bathroom, hearing the shower running, but not really thinking anything of it as he shifted his weight. "Damn dreams... only thing that would have made less sense would have been if they'd been actually happening," he mumbled as he flushed the toilet. He turned to walk back to the bedroom when he felt a wet, slick hand grab his shoulder before he stumbled back, falling onto his rear before he realized Naomi had jerked him into the shower with her. He blinked a couple of times, looking up at her. "Can't say that I'm not seeing anything that isn't beautiful," he said wryly, still a bit sleepy.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:23 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi had heard him come in and waited until he was close then dragged him in, trembling. Her shoulders trembled the worst like she was on the verge of tears. She even gave little sniffles and whimpers.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games