Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:08 pm
Room W

Although nothing important seemed to be around, it didn't stop Tama from searching the drawers and whatever else that could hold something in it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:10 pm
[Bedroom dexing work room crew]

In the spirit of things, and as a gag gift for both Star and KO, Lex rummaged through the capes finding a nice long purple one for Star. And a short white one for KO. Lex himself claimed a white one and carefully folded them up to preserve any samples Kaliee might have missed and to make it easier to carry. He tied it with the jeans he liberated from the room and then used a other cape to attach it to his Serperior.

When he was finish, he fished out his dex. "Hi, work group. You wouldn't have found a crowbar or some other tool we can tap about the walls to find secret panels with?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:11 pm
(Room W)

"If anything is worth salvaging." She agreed with Hayes. though most of the papers looked like they were ripped or damp from the snow.
"We should take as many pictures of as much as we can."
She told, glancing over to Tama and nodding for him to help out with what they were doing, and do a more closer search through the mess for anything they might have missed on their first look at the room.

When Aulus announced that they had found some fluff Faleen stopped and jerked her head up "If they're usable that would be an incredible find."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:11 pm
Tama

Most containers held only scraps and standard tools, if anything at all, though some of those tools did appear to have been customized to resemble pokemon.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:14 pm
[Bedroom]

Feeling like a useless muscle head Aulus opened a nearby dresser, again by means of his staff, just in case there was anything else vital in it that he would totally overlook and have to have pointed out to him! What the hell was he even good for today? Finding decaying s**t and ******** torture chambers?

"...Oh. That symbol, back where we came in with that dead guy. The one dead guy, not the heap," Aulus said into his dex. "Have any of you ever seen anything like it before? I can re-send the picture if needed."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:16 pm
Room W

Tama shifted through the tools. Most he didn't care for, seeing a little Charmander lighter though, he pocketed it and then walked away.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:19 pm
[Bedroom moving to Workroom]

Finished with his thievery, Lex scratched Glit's ears, double checking the fit and moved towards Aulus. "Anything in there?" He questioned, eyeing the dresser and waiting for a reply if they had any blunt tools. "Ooh, yeah, the closest thing I can think of is I ching hexagrams and runes and the symbol is too round for any of them."

"And I'm going to help with the people in the work room. See if I can find something useful." He moved off, Glit following with her new accessories.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:23 pm
[Room W - takin' photos]

"Yeah, I'll do that before I try moving any of this," Hayes replied from the other side of the room. His search wasn't turning up anything useful fallen behind a desk or the like, so he moved on to snapping pictures with his 'dex, pausing to flip back through his inbox when Aulus asked about the symbol.

"Looks like a.. crab claw, or a sideways D," he frowned. "Or a protractor."

Rocket Agent Hayes

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:24 pm
[bedroom]

Kailee smiled and nodded, not that Tambrey would be able to see her but she would protect those samples like nothing she had ever protected before. They would the precious and they would be hers... well Team rockets. She was all too happy with them because she knew that when they got back both her and Tambrey would look each one over for the possibility of using them.

She moved to look around. Seeing Aulus look in the dresser she came over. "Good eye seeing the Fur under the bed... I think we have enough that we will be able to do amazing things with it back at the lab." She wasnt promising cloning but she was promising they had enough to look at now. She smiled to him. She wouldnt have as much if he hadnt found some under the bed.She shook her head about the symbol though. And she had no wants to see the body with the pulled at face... ever again.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:25 pm
Room U, to dex

"I kind of thought it looked a bit like an 'A'..." Tambrey offered, with a shrug.  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:30 pm
The more Faleen looked the more she was starting to notice a pattern about the tools she saw scattered around...
Reaching down she picked up a Machoak wrench, among different kinds.

Faleen took a breath "You know, this was one of the reasons I hated this man so much." and with a frown she flicked the tool out the window.
"So as smart as he was he couldn't come up with his own designs." Another tool followed "And everything he had looked like -pokemon-" and another. "childish!"

She had thrown out a few more in her frustration when something on the floor she snatched up made her stop, and look at what she was holding.
The frown on her lips faded as she stared at the black and yellow flashlight, that looked like at Umbreon.
she clicked it on and off a couple of times.
... okay, this one was... not terrible.

It made her think of when she used to use her Umbreon for a light source in the lab when it was too dark, back when he was alive.

Letting out a little sigh she closed her glove around the light, instead of throwing it out, she continued her search around the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:31 pm
[Room W]

"Hey, did you guys see a hammer about?" Lex questioned, walking into the workroom careful not to step on the mess of papers. There could be notes. He glanced around looking for a likely place. And noo! Faleen he could have used that!  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:32 pm
Lex

When Lex came in asking about a tool, she stopped and looked up at him
"... I might have thrown one out the window. but uh... I have one if you need it. or you can look around the room for another one."
Ash she spoke she reached for the tool kit she always kept with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:33 pm
[Bedroom]

"Right," Aulus said tersely to Kailee, flicking the clothes out onto the floor in case there was anything else to be found on or under them.

"You spotted it first though, on the clothes; don't give away the credit," he added after a moment. "If I'm asked to write a report I'll make a note of it." He wanted to leave, he really did, but there was the training area to explore and whatever was down the stairs from that first room and... and he didn't want to go into the training room at all, regardless of what was in it now.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:34 pm
Bedroom

All of the clothes in the drawer were clean, and none had hair on them either from Deimos or Andre. There were no secrets beneath any of the clothes inside the drawers, either.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games