Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:41 am
User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 5 // Strength 5//xxxx

Shikayumi walked onto the grounds; eyes peeled for a particular breed of talent. It was much more quiet than she remembered, but then again, her and Kokunai did create a good portion of the noise around here.

She addressed a handful of the shinobi standing around. "Lord homage has requested that I put a small squad together for a mission. About three of you would be ideal." Shikayumi waited to see if anyone was willing.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[OutOfCharacter]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

165/165

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 5 // Strength 5//xxxx

Waiting diligently, Shikayumi realized that she was being ignored. "....Figures," she thought as she looked about the grounds. All she saw was squandered talent due to a lack of courage, or guts. Kokunai would've volunteered in a heartbeat; she was really starting to miss his presence. Realizing that she was wasting her precious time, she decided to return to the Hokage for further instruction.

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

[OutOfCharacter]

Leave no traces
Leave no wittnesses

165/165

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Clan: Uchiha

Bloodline: Kurama

Sharingan: Dormant

Clan and Bloodline ability: Genjutsu used is one rank stronger. Genjutsu used against this bloodline are 1 rank weaker.

Chakra:100/100

Speed:2 / Strength:2

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

• Genjutsu Identification
Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Genjutsu cast by this clan cannot be escaped using kai on ones self and bloodlines that can normally see through genjutsu require one post longer for their eyes to see through the genjutsu users of this bloodline.

• The World is my Canvas, My Mind, The Paint
The people of this bloodline find using real forms of Ninjutsu Pointless, as they can achieve the same effect with their genjutsu alone. As such, Kurama clansmen can perform a Genjutsu variant of any Ninjutsu their rank or lower they know for 75% of the ninjutsu's original Chakra cost. The hand seals for these Genjutsu variants of the ninjutsu are almost the same, with the addition of 2 extra seals.

• Don't Look into my eyes, Look into my Soul
The People of the Kurama bloodline have their own version of the Basic Clone jutsu. This clone, while still genjutsu, can be used as a medium for other genjutsu, trapping the target in the genjutsu when 'destroyed' in Sight/contact. The Genjutsu Clone has a Base cost of 5cp, but will cost further chakra based on the other genjutsu layered into it. Each rank up increases the number of genjutsu you can infuse into a clone by 1, up to a maximum of 4.

Sayuri was at the training grounds taking a rest. She sat up against a tree, her mask that was normally on was slung to the side. She preferred people not to see her, but that was just because no one but her parents see her true face. She quickly put on her mask and got up, that was enough rest. She had to unlock the Sharingan, it was vital to her genjutsu that she did so.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:43 am
Arashi arrived at the training ground at a jog and looked around for somewhere to stop and relax a little before getting a little training done, he saw a girl standing up under a tree and slowed down to walk over to her and start a conversation. As he got closer he realized her face was covered by a mask and thought it was interesting, he thought maybe she was in an ANBU squad or something and had to find out more.
"Hey, hows it goin?"
He said as he continued to approach with his hands in his pockets.

bentleyc

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:01 pm

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Clan and Bloodline ability: Genjutsu used is one rank stronger. Genjutsu used against this bloodline are 1 rank weaker.

Chakra:100/100

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception
While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.

• Jutsu Mimicry
While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power

• Jutsu Copying
While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.

Due to the ability to see one's chakra flow, the wielder of the sharingan may see when one's flow is being disrupted by a genjutsu or tell when they themselves are under one, allowing them to break out of them easier.

• Genjutsu cast by this clan cannot be escaped using kai on ones self and bloodlines that can normally see through genjutsu require one post longer for their eyes to see through the genjutsu users of this bloodline.

The people of this bloodline find using real forms of Ninjutsu Pointless, as they can achieve the same effect with their genjutsu alone. As such, Kurama clansmen can perform a Genjutsu variant of any Ninjutsu their rank or lower they know for 75% of the ninjutsu's original Chakra cost. The hand seals for these Genjutsu variants of the ninjutsu are almost the same, with the addition of 2 extra seals.

The People of the Kurama bloodline have their own version of the Basic Clone jutsu. This clone, while still genjutsu, can be used as a medium for other genjutsu, trapping the target in the genjutsu when 'destroyed' in Sight/contact. The Genjutsu Clone has a Base cost of 5cp, but will cost further chakra based on the other genjutsu layered into it. Each rank up increases the number of genjutsu you can infuse into a clone by 1, up to a maximum of 4.

Sayuri turned to see a guy talk to her. "Fine, unless you would like to spar I would ask you to leave me alone." She then awaited his answer. Of course she needed someone to spar with thats the only way she could unlock her power.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:29 pm
Arashi's smile grew wider as soon as she finished her sentence. He had just received promotion to Chunnin but never got to really test himself in a battle so he was excited to get this chance.
"Sure, I'de be up for a quick spar. My name's Arashi Raiken, what's yours?"
He wasn't sure how strong or who she was so he had to be a bit cautious and try to enjoy it, but caution's never fun for him.
Chakra: 150/150
Speed:6,Strength:6
Thunderstruck
• Lightning and Magnetism manipulation to the extent of your rank, no further. At a young rank, your lightning and magnetism might not be the best, but at higher ranks, the lightning and magnetism manipulation is superb. With both manipulations, at Kage rank, for example, you can make an electromagnetic storm and direct your raiton and magnetism techs more directly.

Thunder Sonar
• Objects that hold lightning that you've made can be tracked by you from anywhere, sensed by you, and that lightning can be given back using the passive "volt siphon" technique for a small restoration of chakra for more raiton techniques
+1 Speed, go past the cap if need be, but just by one.
• Lightning manipulation to the extent of your rank
• Decreased rank in raiton and magnetism jutsu of any kind that is used against you.
• No Handseals for lightning

bentleyc

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:01 pm
bentleyc

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Chakra:85/100

Technique Used: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique) C powered to B
Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision of their greatest fears. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique) C powered to B
Description: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

"Sayuri Uchiha." That was all she said before she threw down a smoke bomb hiding her from visibility. She then made her hand signs and cast her jutsu. Then she also made another clone casting her jutsu onto the clone. Then she hid, there was no way for her opponent to see where she went. In her place when the smoke cleared were many clones of her. They all were about to attack Arashi, and he would get a nasty surprise.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:46 pm
"You're about your business, huh?"
Arashi remained still and gripped his tanto with his right hand while he jumped back a few feet outside of the smoke. he focused his chakra and a formed a Lightning clone in front of him as the smoke spread, giving her two targets. as soon as one of her clones came out of the smoke to attack his clone charged at it and threw a punch which would be completely useless as the clone flew through the enemy. Arashi saw this and was confused by the illusion because he had never seen a Genjutsu like this, but he assumed thats what it must have been. once he realized that he needed to break the genjutsu, he as worried because he had never perfected the Kai jutsu. as his clone turned around and looked for the real target, it pulled the sword from its back hilt and picked its next target, which would be the next one to attack Arashi. Arashi used this clone as a shield to make the sign for Kai and focus his chakra to get rid of the genjutsu but it failed and the attackers continued towards him. He held his fists up and prepared to defend against their attacks with his clone in front of him, katana braced.

Chakra: 150/147
Thunderstruck
• Lightning and Magnetism manipulation to the extent of your rank, no further. At a young rank, your lightning and magnetism might not be the best, but at higher ranks, the lightning and magnetism manipulation is superb. With both manipulations, at Kage rank, for example, you can make an electromagnetic storm and direct your raiton and magnetism techs more directly.

Thunder Sonar
• Objects that hold lightning that you've made can be tracked by you from anywhere, sensed by you, and that lightning can be given back using the passive "volt siphon" technique for a small restoration of chakra for more raiton techniques
• Decreased rank in raiton and magnetism jutsu of any kind that is used against you.

Jutsu used:
Raiton: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

bentleyc

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:00 pm
bentleyc

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

Normally she would have to attack and synchronize her moves with the illusions. However because of her special ability her genjutsu clones were able to do real physical harm. More importantly they couldn't be killed which meant they were pretty much invincible shadow clones. All the clones would throw Kuni at the clone and Arashi. The kuni of course just being an illusion could be blocked but once they hit the person they would actually cause the same injury's as real kuni. Of course he would assume they could do no harm, which of course he would think that she was attacking. Her one special clone sat a little back waiting for the lightning clone to be dispersed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:36 pm
Black Fire Lord

Arashi saw the kunai and couldnt tell which ones were real so he and the clone simultaneously made a quick handsign and in a puff of smoke they were gone and two pieces of wood were in there place,covered in kunai. Arashi woud make another clone in the confusion and retreat to the bushes because he was confused and needed a strategy badly. the two clones would reappear a few meters away and one clone would focus and his body be consumed by lightning chakra. The real Arashi would again try to make the sign for Kai and focus his chakra while staying completely still. The illusions would dissipate leaving the field exposed. Arashi's clone would bolt towards the bushes in a straight line like a real bolt of lightning and it would bounce off of a tree and bolt around like a pinball constantly until it would make contact with her or find her. It would either send shocks of electricity through her body if it touches her or if she dodges, it woud deactivate the jutsu and alert Arashi of her location. The second clone would throw three shuriken at different locations in the bushes, in random directions all missing Sayuri, to show locations that she probably was not in and prepared for another attack.

Chakra: 135/150
Thunderstruck

Thunder Sonar

Jutsu used:
Raiton: Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

Kai(Release)

Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique) 
Description: This technique, while being a branch of Henge no Jutsu, allows the user to transform in a way they never dreamed of. When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. It is not recommended using this technique in a field with little objects to bounce off of. The Henge automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target. Being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may or may not paralyze their opponent. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterwards. 
Note: This technique can be used in conjunction with other jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state. It cannot be used to flee.

bentleyc

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:54 pm
bentleyc

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

As soon as Arashi tried to kai, he would find it did not work. One could not kai out of Sayuri's genjutsu, and the real Arashi didn't hide during the substitution. Therefore the illusions would know where he was. They all threw kunai at that location and at the other clone, while one clone rushed to attack Arashi the minute he dodged. It was either get hit by the kunai or deal with the clone. As for the the attacks they would all miss, trying to find her would be extremely hard with all the cover.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:10 pm
Black Fire Lord

Arashi would quickly dodge the kunai by jumping out of the way to the side while pulling his tanto bade out of it's hilt with his right hand and a shuriken in his left, and as soon as he landed on his feet he threw the shuriken at the approaching clone and ran as fast as he could away from the clone, hoping his superior speed would leave her in the dust. The first clone would dive out of the way and run towards her clone that was chasing Arashi, trying to intercept it. the second clone would run towards the other clones throwing a kunai at four of them. As Arashi ran away he thought of other ways to break the genjutsu and remembered that in some cases pain could be a cure. he didnt want to have to cut himself, but he was running out of options and he was tired of making defensive plays. he would jab his tanto in his left forearm as he ran and looked behind him to see if the clones were still there.
Chakra: 135/150
Thunderstruck

Thunder Sonar

bentleyc

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:37 pm
bentleyc

Sayuri Uchiha

Konohagakure

Genin

Technique Used:

Passive:
• Sharingan Perception

• Jutsu Mimicry

• Jutsu Copying

The minute he threw the Kunai at the clone it was destroyed but the genjutsu that it had imbedded with it took effect. Arashi would now see his greatest fear but would feel like he was in the normal world till the his greatest fear took place. This of course happened before he stabbed himself so he would stop and most likely wander where he was and where the clones had gone. Because he was now under a genjutsu his clones were not usable till he got out so the illusions she conjured threw kunai and made short work of the clones. They would then throw Kunai at Arashi throwing enough at certain areas to incapacitate him but not kill. The unfortunate thing for Arashi is that her genjutsu as strong as it was there was no way he would realize it was a genjutsu. If he had genjutsu resistance then maybe but even then no one could instantly recognize her Genjutsu. He would be in the middle of his worst fears and would awaken to the pain of having multiple Kunai in him and not being able to fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:13 pm
Black Fire Lord

As the field changed Arashi noticed it immediately and since its obvious hitting one clone could not cause this change in the field it had to be her doing. knowing by now that she was genjutsu use, she must be preparing another. he quickly jabbed himself in the right hip to try and counteract the jutsu before he even saw the illusion. If this worked he would come to right as the kunai were thrown at him and after his clones were destroyed, leaving him in the field alone looking around for the real one. If stabbing himself didn't work he would concentrate and activate body flicker jutsu to go 800 meters away in the bushes within seconds where he would hallucinate that he was surrounded by flames and be constantly be berated by ridicule from voices in his head, this would come with visual images of deaths and destruction of his family and village members that would flash on and off while he tried to run, avoiding patches of genjutsu flames.

Chakra: 125/150
Thunderstruck

Thunder Sonar

body flicker jutsu

bentleyc

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:22 pm
bentleyc

(If your not familiar how genjutsu works let me explain. In the guild if your hit with genjutsu no matter if it seems obvious to you it will not be for your character. Seeing as your character got caught the minute he destroyed my genjutsu clone he got caught seeing as he had no clue he did he would think the clones disappeared. Basically you can't just instantly recognize genjutsu unless you have strength like the sharingan or something that helps you recognize it better. Refer to the anime in the kakashi episodes where he uses that one jutsu on Sakura the exact same one.)  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff