Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Profile Approval Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:50 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Genesis
                      Nickname:

Ethnicity: Brazilian and Japanese
                      Height: 5.3
                      Weight: 110
                      Personality: Cool, level headed and chill.

Sexuality: Bi-Curious
                      Family: None

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                      Nindo: "Lets get it."
                      Background Info: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength:
                      Weakness:
                        ↬ Fears

Village: Rouge
                      Class: Samurai
                      Bloodline:
                        ↬ Stage

↬ Implants? (delete if no)

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1

↬ Clan 2

Demon: TEXT TEXT TEXT

Chakra Points: 100

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated:
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Fuuton

a c a d e m y
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

g e n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

c h u u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Suiton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

(Hey this is for Kelly, its her character shes just on a phone so she can't make it herself. She'll edit later to make it fully complete.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:09 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Soyokaze Kaguya
                      Nickname: Kurokarite / Sou
                        ↬ "Black Reaper" a name given to him by his classmates due to his isolated nature and extremely fearsome aura. Soyokaze's manipulation of his bones coupled with his incredible physical presence from both his mother and father's bloodlines mixing give him a very scary appearance, hence the title.

Ethnicity: Japanese
                      Height: 5'8 "
                      Weight: 134 lbs
                      Personality: Spiritual. Warm. Devout.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                      Family: Mother & Father

Theme Song: [x]
                      Nindo: "To craft the most beautiful of dances through bone and bloodshed"
                      Background Info: Two clans collided to create the young Soyokaze, his mother the powerful and fearsome Mei Raetrai and his father the quiet and dedicated Ryota Kaguya together forming the son which carried both traits of the two clans. Ever since he was a child Soyokaze was avoided by all within the village, his Raetrai aura proving too frightening for the other children to want to be involved with him. Although the fact that his fellow villagers wanted nothing to do with him tore him apart inside the young boy managed to overcome this sadness by delving into training with his parents. The two were both chuunin within the village and had their fair share to show and teach him, he took something away from each lesson and was able to mold his own style of combat in a space between both Kaguya and Raetrai becoming something unique and dangerous. When he came of age to join the academy he did so gladly and continued with his solitary life, sitting in the back of the classroom, leaving during teamwork exercises to train on his own, mostly in order to not interfere with his fellow shinobi. He made no friends despite their common interest in becoming ninja, although he was partially to blame and as a whole being alone did not bother him. He quickly became a very dominant student within the physical training exercises and spars, although he lacked in the ninja tool area, missing most projectiles as his mother warned him he would. He also lacked heavily in ninjutsu, being a little below average at best when it came to some of the academy basic jutsu.

Soyokaze graduated with little issue, even being awarded for having a perfect record in all his spars, winning each one without a single loss on his rap sheet. Although his ascension into geninhood did little for his progression, he was unable to be placed in a squad due to the other members of his grade being too wary or scared of him, his tenacious and prominent Raetrai aura most likely to blame. Thanks to this the young shinobi spent most of his time in the fields training his taijutsu skills, mostly in the form of graceful and fluid dances he preformed, he would stay out for hours practicing until the sun fell and he went home to be with his family, the only sort of bond he carried with him in his life so far. However the winds were slowly changing, the Mizukage spoke of Soyokaze being paired with older shinobi in order for his aura to be less effective, or at the very least be tested so he may take on missions by himself for the time being.

Other Info Soyokaze enjoys solitude, whenever he finds himself surrounded by crowds he is slightly unfocused and irritated. The same could be said about training, he enjoys pouring much of his time into perfecting his art form, becoming unnerved when he's interrupted.

Strength: Mobility and raw power. His flexibility and graceful fighting is difficult to counter, his bodies natural strength gives him the upper hand in any hand-to-hand fight he might find himself in, his perception on the battlefield is also not to be underestimated. The mixture of Raetrai and Kaguya left to him through his mother and father gives him both the fluidity of the Shikotsumyaku and the fearsome presence of the Raetrai clan for all to behold.
                      Weakness: Genjutsu and lack of elemental affinity. His ability to both perceive and react to a genjutsu is average at best, the Kaguya often falling prey to genjutsu where the Raetrai are more perceptive of the illusions, Soyokaze was caught somewhere in between the two. His lack of elemental chakra means his ninjutsu use is limited to that of non-elemental, he has no elements to call on in a pinch and his ninjutsu is lacking.
                        ↬ Soyokaze fears "loss" as a whole, it carries many different forms and he is frightened of all of them. Whether it be simply losing a battle, to losing a friend, or family member, the idea of losing is something he is scared of. Losing can be defined in many ways, and therefore it can be used against him in more than one form however each blow sustained will vary in severity depending on how large the scale of "loss" is.

Village: Kirigakure
                      Class: Taijutsu
                      Bloodline: Shikotsumyaku
                        ↬ Stage 1

Clan
                        ↬ Raetrai

Demon: None

Missions Complete:
                        S - 0
                        A - 0
                        B - 0
                        C - 0
                        D - 0
                        E - 0

Opponents Defeated: None
                      Battle Theme: [x]

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ [1/∞] Taijutsu styles learned.
                        ↬ [1/30] Maruton techniques learned.
                        ↬ [0/3] Kenjutsu styles learned.

Ninjutsu
                        Maruton

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                        • Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Clan & Bloodline
                        Shikotsumyaku

p a s s i v e
                        • Dance of the Willows

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Raetrai

a c a d e m y

g e n i n
                        • Demonic Presence
                        • Release Aura

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info: None

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style:
                        ↬ 8 Celestial Gates

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:11 pm
Dreamy Maple

APPROVED  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:46 pm
TrueRPing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:35 pm
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Nobuyuki Yoshikazu
                      Nickname:
                        ↬ Nobu-chan; the nickname his mother gave him when he was a young child before she passed away, one that he is still sometimes called by others randomly.

Ethnicity: Asian
                      Height: 5'9"
                      Weight: 152 lbs
                      Personality: Calculating, Cunning, Serene

Family:
                      Father || Kansuke Kaguya|| Deceased: The man who raised him and taught him everything he knew...Nobuyuki loved this man with his very being, and vowed to one day avenge him alongside the rest of his family after the man died on Nobuyuki's Twentieth birthday.

Mother || Amaterasu Yoshikazu || Deceased: Killed by the very assassin that killed his siblings, Nobuyuki was taught the few poison skills he knew from her, something he still practiced even after learning Swordsmanship from his father.

Sister || Masami Yoshikazu || Deceased: Despite being so young when she died, Nobuyuki still loved her dearly; just because she was his sister whom he helped his mother raise and teach when he was younger.

Brother || Shouka Yoshikazu || Deceased: Like his sister, Shouka was very young when he died, being only three years old at the time of the assassins attack on their home. Just like his sister, Nobuyuki loved the boy immensely, being practically destroyed when they were killed.

Theme Song: The God Awakened
                      Nindo: "Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing... that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness, they spare the foe whose life is in their hands... But don't you see? It's an empty existence... to go on living... alone and unloved... when defeat's already cost you your dream."
                      Background Info: Nobuyuki Yoshikazu was the oldest in his family, having two younger siblings; one boy and one girl. He was trained by his mother at a young age to become an assassin, a person who used poisons and concealed weapons on their targets. His mother was a powerful Kunoichi when she was younger, being one of the highest ranked ones around. Knowing this made Nobuyuki excited to learn from her, knowing such a thing would be helpful in his future when he decided to attend a ninja academy as a student himself. One day while training with his mom, an assassin managed to enter their home undetected, a feat to most people...a curse to Nobuyuki. Having decided to take a break to get some water and a snack, he left his mother and siblings in the back yard, having told them he'd return after his snack. While eating he heard a loud scream, followed by a dull thud; which caused him to sprint from the inside of their home to the backyard. Upon reaching the backyard Nobuyuki saw he bloody corpse of his mother, laying atop his two siblings...who were also covered in blood. Though he couldn't tell if it was their own or his mothers; not seeing the monster who killed them around anywhere Nobuyuki ran to his family, hoping that even one of them was alive.

When he felt nothing but skin that was cold to the touch, he nearly broke down then and there, tears dripping slowly from his eyes onto the ground below him. That day, Nobuyuki promised himself, and the remains of his mother and siblings that he would become the best Shinobi in the world, one that would kill any and all targets that he was assigned to avenge them. To do this however he needed more training...more strength. He contacted his father who was on a mission, and told him what happened; alongside what he'd promised himself. After a few weeks his father returned to him, to make sure something like this never happened to him. While this happened Nobuyuki begged his dad to train him in the art of the sword, having already learned what he wanted from his mother before she passed away. When the man accepted the pink-haired boy was ecstatic; he'd heard tales from his mom about how strong his father was, and it made him excited to even think about learning from him. After six years of training, his dad had deemed him powerful enough to become a true Shinobi, something that made him extremely happy.

Other Info
                              ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s :

▶ The quiet
                              ▶ Reading various books
                              ▶ Puzzles
                              ▶ Training both his body and his mind
                              ▶ Women
                              ▶ Cats

ᴅ ɪ s ʟ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ s :

▶ Those who threaten the lives of those close to him
                              ▶ Most if not all Alcohol
                              ▶ Loud people or places
                              ▶ Dogs
                              ▶ Children

Strength: Close Quarters Combat, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
                      Weakness: Ninjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, and some Genjutsu
                        ↬ Fears
                        Losing the few friends he's made

Village: Rogue
                      Class: Samurai
                      Bloodline: Shikotsumyaku, Byakugan
                        ↬ Stage

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: NA
                      Battle Theme: Girei

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Universal

a c a d e m y
                        • Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
                        • Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
                        • Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Raiton

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Katon

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Shikotsumyaku
                      a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      • Dance of the Camellia C-Rank
                      • Ten Finger Drilling Bullets C-Rank
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Byakugan
                      a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      • Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm
                      • Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                          Other Info:

Style:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:36 pm
Muramasa the Iniquitous

Approved  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Holy Knight Tristan

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:37 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Daisuke Jin Kaito
Nicknames: Dai, Jin, Kai.
Birth date: 01/23
Sexuality: Straight

Culture: Kirigakure
Religion: Open to any, but doesn't really believe.

Birth Country: Tsuchi no Kuni
Country of Residence: Mizu no Kuni
Position: Genin
Social Class: Lower.

Race: Born just outside of Iwa but raised in Kiri.
Alignment: Neutral Good

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Honest, Kind, Helpful, Respectful, Honorable.

Take on warfare: If it's necessary then it's necessary.
Loyalty to Village- Unquestionably to Kiri.
Theme song: Help Is On The Way, Rise Against
Height: 5' 7'' or 170 cm
Weight: 120 Lbs or 54.4 Kg
Build: Lean build, nearly no body fat.
Hair Color: Crimson/Red Hair
Eye Color: Emerald Green Eyes
Complexion: Fair, Smooth Complexion.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
City: Kirigakure
Culture:
Kirigakure
XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Iwagakure
Hi No Kuni
XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            Daisuke was born just outside Iwagakure. His family was always harassed because he was born with extra mouths. His father, Hikako, had them too but didn't think it was genetic since his father before him didn't have them. Daisuke doesn't remember anything from those days, but thankfully his family left to go to Mizu no Kuni. More specifically into the heart of Mizu no Kuni. Eventually his father's talents were known by the local Shinobi. He refused to help since he had a family, but he moved to Kirigakure to help in other ways. Eventually when Daisuke was four his family and their new baby, his little sister, went on a vacation to visit distant relatives. He refused to go and threw a fit until they allowed him to stay with a neighbor. The house he lived in was inbetween high class and middle class. He loved running around that house, teasing his sitters. Weeks went by with no words of his parents. They should have arrived any day now.

He waited patiently for his parents to return. A week went by with no sign or letter. A year had passed before he finally heard anything. His parents had apparently been attacked by a group of rogue Iwa Shinobi in the Land of Fire. He was heartbroken when he learned this. The neighbor that had watched him took him in as her own. Unfortunately their conditions worsened as they slowly descended to Lower class. The house was nothing but a shack. Due to the conditions they were in the lady, Aino who had become a mother to him, developed a sickness she couldn't get over. He worked hard and did odd jobs to try and bring food to the "table". Eventually she passed, leaving him all alone. He had no one to turn to, he was truly all alone. He had no one to turn to and since he couldn't make the payments for the shack, he was forced to live on the streets. By this time he was eleven, working odd jobs just to be able to get enough money to feed himself daily. He was going to join the Academy, but he was afraid how people would react about his palms. He always had gloves on since he could remember. Years passed with him living on the streets. Eventually he caved and joined the Academy. He kept his hands hidden the whole time, slowly allowing himself to use finger-less gloves so no one thought anything of it. He wasn't all that great with the village jutsu's... In fact. He couldn't control any of the elements except earth. Which was pretty uncommon in a village dominated by water affinity.

He finally graduated from the Academy. He kept his head down despite the fact that he didn't fit in with the usual groups. The assassins, the taijutsu little masters, the genjutsu users, and the multiple ninjutsu users. He didn't fit in with any of them. He woke up the next day. His mind fresh and ready he headed off to meet his mentor to train him in the Genin ways and the more advance ways of Kiri Shinobi.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Sage
STRENGTHS
CHAKRA --Members of the Sage class have increased chakra, and increased chakra efficiency. This makes them exceptionally deadly in long, drawn out battles.
NO HANDSEALS -- Because of the ease of use for elemental jutsu of their element, the do not need hand signs for jutsu of their element.

WEAKNESSES
STATS -- Very average stats. Unable to compete at all with the physical classes. Since they rely so heavily on ninjutsu, classes with high amounts of speed can easily counter them by simply dodging their jutsu.
ELEMENT RELIANCE -- Enemies with high defense against ninjutsu of their element, such as by using an element the sage is weak too and good chakra conservation can easily wear down this class. Without their ninjutsu, they're pretty easy to fight, so if you can take that out of the game by intelligently defending against it, you have the advantage.

BONUSES
As listed above: +15% of your base chakra, No hand-seals for jutsu of your element
Not listed above;
Sage Classmen gain a +1 in the strength of their chosen Sage element
Sage classmen have a -3 training reduction on all ninjutsu of their element
Sage classmen have no limit to how many ninjutsu of their element they can learn

LIMITATIONS
This class cant learn more than 10 genjutsu
Two more posts are required to learn taijutsu style stages
You only get 1 Element.
You can learn 2 styles of any type, weapon or taijutsu
No Demon Host or Angel host

UNTAPPED POWER
The Sages gather natural energy for a one-time stock of 50 chakra per fight to be used on their element.

Chakra: 172
Elements: Doton (Earth.)
Sub-Element(s): N/A

Bloodline:
Clan: The Clay Hands
xxRULES
• Mouths are on the palms of the hands.
• These mouths can only eat special clay, infusing chakra into it.
• This clay, once spit out, can be formed into animals.
• Can be detonated from a range
• A large mouth covered by a metal plate is on the user's chest.
• This mouth will create the strongest clay, but will also cause the user to die when detonated.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• Lightning is the absolute weakness of clay techniques. Lightning of a rank below can totally cancel your ability.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Extremely wide-range explosions for relatively low chakra cost. Compared to other bloodlines, the product of your techniques is highly chakra efficient. You can destroy an entire city with just one ability, and easily kill off the people within it.
• Unpredictability; with their huge range of animal figurines with different strengths and weaknesses to them, as well as the fact that they can generate bombs pretty much anywhere they want... you can expect to keep on your toes.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Clay Hand users (unless implanted) have +50 chakra

Speed: 3
Strength: 4

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
          Description: A user of this skill will have the ability to transform their outer appearance to that of another form, which can often be a person or object. However, due to the physical restrictions on the body, the user cannot transform into anything extremely smaller or larger than what they already are. Therefore one could not transform into a shuriken or a small animal. Neither can the user transform into an enlarged or distorted form of anything ( No such thing as a small human-sized adult elephant, or a human-sized ant). Therefore the user must always be within the same proportions as the original form of the object. Also, the user does not gain any extra physical ability through Henge. (i.e. transforming into a cheetah will not give you a cheetah's speed) Henge will be dispelled when the user would be touched in an offensive matter. Thus after the user hits the target in their transformed state they revert.

Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
          Description: A common jutsu - used to quickly replace a body with a close by object. This creates a confusion among the opponent(s) while creating a chance to escape, or return with a larger strike. Kawarimi is useful for avoiding attacks, and hiding from potential enemies.

Kakuremino No Jutsu (Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique)
          Description: A very basic skill utilizing a sheet to help the user in blending with the background. This is actually only used by Academy students.

Nawanuke No Jutsu (Rope Untying Technique)
          Description: A basic skill that lets the user invest chakra into a rope or chain to undo it in the right way, so it loosens free for the user to escape. This will be to escape from a rope, chain, or any other similar binding. This can also be used for others and not just freeing themself from a rope binding.

Anrokku no Jutsu (Unlocking Technique)
          Description: A relatively easy-to-perform jutsu used mostly on stealth missions and when stealing. By concentrating chakra on a basic lock such as a door lock or on a safe, the user can force the mechanism to unlock even without the key or knowing the code. Nothing about the lock will have changed other than it will open once before it locks up again. This skill leaves no signs of tampering.

Sub-Element

N/A

First Element

Second Element

N/A

Bloodline

Clan

Styles

Style #1

Style #2

Style #3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:52 am
Holy Knight Tristan

Approved! heart

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:58 am
EaLizbeth

Denied. emo
May only start with 5 jutsu, must start as a genin with no affiliation with the Anbu or Oinin. Please fix the format. Cannot have completed that much missions. May only have one bloodline/one clan or two clans or two bloodlines. Three are not allowed. Please resubmit it after changes are made.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:18 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Kasumo Ren Hoshigaki
Nicknames: Kasey | Frozen Flower
Birth date: 07-15

Religion: None

Birth Country: Kirigakure
Country of Residence: Village Hidden in the Mist
Position: Shinobi
Social Class: Upper

Race: Sharkwomen
Alignment: Neutral Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Kasumo is a very deep, intense person, there is always more then meets the eye. She present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Kasumo has a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if she asks questions, trying to delve deeper and figure things out and survey the situation. She always want to know why, where and any other possible detail she can possibly know. Kasumo is very weary of the games that other people try to play and she is very aware of it. Kasumo tends to dominate and control anyone that lets her, or anyone that she finds weak. The person that Kasumo respects and holds close to ther is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, Kasumo has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to her. She is known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because she needs control for this makes her feel safe.

Take on warfare: War is the natural order. As long as their is something to gain there will never be peace.
Loyalty to Village- When it suits me.
Theme song: Speeding | Sleep Walking | Battle
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 90 LBS
Build: Slim, Athletic and Toned.
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Fair and Flawless.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXX ---
City: ---
Culture: ---

XXXXD I S L I K E S

Kasumo was raised within the Hoshigaki Clan in Kiri. She was a somewhat normal child. As normal as you can get being half shark. She lived with her father due to her mother dying during child birth, she however was part of the Hyoton Bloodline which she pasted onto Kasumo. This mixture of blood left Kasumo looking less shark looking then her cousins. The girl appeared more human then any of them. This did leave some openings for them to tease her as kids did. Telling Kasumo she wasn't a true Hoshigaki and she would never be one of them. Kids can be so mean but to their surprise Kasumo turned out to be even more powerful then her cousins due to her mixed blood soon leaving them with little to no room to talk ill of her but it was that at this point she didn't even care that she was better then them. Didn't care to rub it in their face or gloat but had become so closed off from them she simply didn't even speak. What was the point. They just hated her even more now but this detachment from her family caused her to want a connection with others. Wanting connections with other more then most.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Weapon Master
Chakra: 200/200
Elements: Water
Sub-Element(s): Wind

Bloodline: Hyoton
Clan: Hoshigaki

Speed: 6(+2/-2)
Strength: 4(+2/-2)

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Weapon

Water

Wind

Bloodline

• Reido [Freezing Point] E
          • Ice Manipulation: Barrier E-S
          • Reinigiri [Zero Grip] E
          • Koori Waku No Jutsu [Ice Slide Technique] D

Clan

• Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

User Image

-EM- Epic Muffin

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:00 pm
Approved.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:22 pm

User Image

Weapon image: User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Akroma Hoshigaki
Nicknames: Chrome
Birth date: 03/12
Sexuality: Straight

Religion: None

Birth Country: Kirigakure
Country of Residence: Village Hidden in the Mist
Position: Shinobi
Social Class: mid-upper class

Race: Shark-man
Alignment: Nuetral evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

Chrome is a very bright young man. He strongly prefers strategy over brute force. His weapon suits him well, as his weapon is versatile, deadly, and precise, just as Chrome is. He actually really likes people despite his appearance, as it seems to intimidate and frighten most others. Chrome loves to talk to allies and form teams for missions, but even if he likes a person he isn’t blind to who they are as people, whether that be good or evil. Chrome will always think things through as he is not physically as strong as most others but is regarded as a tactical genius. He very well knows that most of his kind are evil and accepts that, he believes that everyone has their reasons for what they do and loves to help others achieve their goals. True neutrality is tough to find and yes he is more evil than good but Akroma shows neutrality in many ways. As long as he gets something out of it or likes you he will do what you need done. All in all I suppose Chrome is complicated, always thinking and planning, more evil than good, but he still will help the good guys if he sees the odds in his favor.

Take on warfare: War is not necessary, fun, but not needed. It is a great way to meet new people and learn new things.
Loyalty to Village- For the most part yes, but he is not opposed to talking to or even befriending outsiders.
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwDxNqWtxk
Height: 5'7”
Weight: 140 LBS
Build: Toned, athletic, average
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Hazel
Complexion: fair, few scars

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None yet
XXXX ---
Culture: ---

XXXXD I S L I K E S

Akroma was born and raised in the Village of the Mist. This village mostly accepted the fact that he was indeed a Hoshigaki, especially since he hardly looked it. His Hyoton blood was strong, assuring he looked mostly normal. His shark features were just slits of gills on his neck and torso sides with the general sharp teeth. This assured that he was treated like just another Shinobi child by the village, but the true Hoshigaki were quick to scorn him for looking so human. He lived a rather simple life, school and training were normal with his father, who’s Hyoton teachings stuck with Akroma for life. He soon flourished as a tactical genius, often out thinking his father, and coming close to winning a few training sessions although he never did win as his father was a much more powerful ninja. He went through the academy with ease, gaining recognition from some and scorn from others. Being one of the most intelligent in the class assured he had many enemies, especially from the elder students. But Akroma was far from perfect, a few learned that brute force was the way to overcome Akroma’s intellect, and the bullies and especially the Hoshigaki bullies that learned of this did many things such as taking his weapon from him until he passed out and simply beating on him. At the end of the day though, Akroma shrugged most of this off and went on with his life. After they realized it did almost nothing to him the bullying stopped. He did not retain many friends from the academy, so he strives to meet others. Despite the fact that his Hoshigaki blood pushes him to seek power and do some bad things he tends to overcome most of his urges.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Ninjutsu specialist
Chakra: 240/240
Elements: Water and wind
Sub-Element(s): N/A

Bloodline: Hyoton
Clan: Hoshigaki

Speed: 6(+2/-2)
Strength: 4(+2/-2)

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Weapon

Water

Wind

Bloodline

• Reido [Freezing Point] E
          • Ice Manipulation: Barrier E-S
          • Reinigiri [Zero Grip] E
          • Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique] D

Clan

• Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique

Styles

Style #1

Style #2

Style #3

((Um I want to say I did everything correctly, assuming I have the E rank jutsu and the academy jutsu? If I can have the D rank stuff as well please tell me. Also hoping I did the Chakra pool correctly with 200 base and 40 for ninjutsu. If you see something wrong I will fix it ^.^))  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:30 pm
NeverDreamt

Approved

Profile Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games