Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:20 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Yeah, I'm really not sure how it would turn out either xD
Which is why it would be fun!
And don't worry too much about the him-walking-away-because-that's-his-character
part. Once Val has a reason to follow him, she'll just walk after him, and annoy
him, and drive him absolutely crazy. It'll be great! xD

I have time to start posting tonight, if you want, or we can wait if you'd rather.
Whenever's clever ^^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:24 pm
riskinginsanity
SpazzticPanda1311

Yeah, I'm really not sure how it would turn out either xD
Which is why it would be fun!
And don't worry too much about the him-walking-away-because-that's-his-character
part. Once Val has a reason to follow him, she'll just walk after him, and annoy
him, and drive him absolutely crazy. It'll be great! xD

I have time to start posting tonight, if you want, or we can wait if you'd rather.
Whenever's clever ^^

Oh god XD I can see her being the totally straight up stalker type, that exists for the sole purpose of annoying the s**t out of him hahaha. They could have so many comical moments x3

I'm free tonight as well, so if you wanna go head and post I'll just post when you're ready ^^ I'm very eager to see how this whole thing is going to play out, because from the sound of things, it'll be very VERY entertaining haha  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:28 pm
riskinginsanity
Oh my gosh that's soooo ironic xD

Yay! I would love to have them interact sooner. ^^

Huh, that's so interesting. And also probably a really good thing, since there
are generally more female roleplayers out there as well. Balances things a
bit. It's way cool that you're trying to stretch yourself, though. Looking back
at earlier posts, I am always astounded by how atrocious my writing used to
be. But then I realize that one day I'm going to look back and think my writing
now is atrocious, and we all just have so much more to learn, always.
So practicing different styles and characters can be so good!

Right? Lol I can imagine Adrian dragging them off, just muttering something like "Our parents didn't even have it this bad *grumble grumble*" and Trendon trying to drunkenly slur out some witty, flirtatious comeback or something...

AWESOME! >w< Once they're all accepted we can set them up to meet somewhere >w>

Lol yeah, it definitely helps balance things out xD Oh I know, right? I do that all the time. Look back at what I used to write and just deadpan. SO MUCH IMPROVEMENT, and yet, there's still so much to improve upon. BUt at least rping is still just as fun now as it was then >w< And I've developed some staples in case I'm ever blocking, and just need a typical character to throw out there.

Lyeisander
Hahah, I just made a quick browse through the shops and I can't believe they sell condoms in the grocery store.
It killed me //sobs
Do they really sell condoms in grocery shops- what-

Living in a cardboard box. Oh dear. Hahaha, well that's one interesting way to start an rp- rofl
huehuehue, much invitation indeed.
I'm still having trouble memorising the places around town. Is the movie theater in Cerise Shopping District? If I'm not mistaken? OTL

.... Oh my gosh. Are you serious? That's.... That's so... WOW xD I'll have to go check on that. That's freaking hilarious...

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if he did that, or does that, at at least some point in his life.
Perfect >)
Uhhh.... I think it's in Downtown? It was one of the last few on the list, but not the island.

SpazzticPanda1311
Yeah, for example with Kaden: I had him in the bar, cause someone wanted to RP with him, so I posted him in there (even though he isn't really the drinking type). So when the person asked him a question I had been offline (due to school and stuff) and before I could answer, someone else replied to her and then she replied back by ordering the same drink as the other guy. So they were talking to each other and by the time I got online I was like uh-oh... how am I supposed to respond to this? Now there's nothing wrong with someone else joining in, but for Kaden he's not good at starting conversation so he felt sort of awkward considering he didn't get a chance to talk with her, plus the other two were already engaged in a conversation. So I had him leave, because Kaden already felt awkward being at a bar with flirting going all around so he kind of wanted to just get out if you know what I mean xD As for Ann's case you could say that she's abrasive, but it's more of the fact that she doesn't trust people. If she trusts you, then you can see the more caring side of her. That or if you're persistent enough and keep up with her attitude you could possibly win her over and she'll warm up to you eventually. However, until that happens she'll seem pretty cold

Ohhhh... Oh wow xD Yeah that's definitely awkward. I don't think there are many of my characters who wouldn't pretty much do the same thing, even the super social ones. Lol xD Win her over through annoying persistence. That would be Trendon's only chance, I think. But cold was probably the word I was looking for, I just kind of failed. It's nice to know that she will warm up, though, once someone proves themselves one way or another! : )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:33 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Ahahahaha I can totally see that being the outcome!
She gets so incredibly bored, if there was someone fun to stalk annoy,
she'd be all over that xD

Alright! Any preferences where to put them?
Or if not, anywhere you don't think Toya would go?

Loonamist

Ha! Yep, I can totally see that exact scene playing out.
Oh my goodness this is too beautiful I can't handle it

That's what's so beautiful about writing! It's always fun, and as you have fun,
you get even better at it, but there's no ceiling, you know? You can always
just keep getting better, and keep having fun, and it's just lovely ^^

riskinginsanity

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:43 pm
Luxuriously
"Weapon(s): Diction "

Best.
Answer.
EVER.
xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:48 pm
riskinginsanity

Thank you. I get that a lot. I am a pacifist after all. gaia_diamond

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 pm
riskinginsanity
Loonamist

Ha! Yep, I can totally see that exact scene playing out.
Oh my goodness this is too beautiful I can't handle it

That's what's so beautiful about writing! It's always fun, and as you have fun,
you get even better at it, but there's no ceiling, you know? You can always
just keep getting better, and keep having fun, and it's just lovely ^^

Lol I feel the exaaact same xD

And yes, definitely. You can always learn, but you can also just relax and enjoy it. And I love all the psychology and variation and different creative people you can come across >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:50 pm
riskinginsanity

Ahahahaha I can totally see that being the outcome!
She gets so incredibly bored, if there was someone fun to stalk annoy,
she'd be all over that xD

Alright! Any preferences where to put them?
Or if not, anywhere you don't think Toya would go?

xD Toya will have a stalker now haha. oh god he's going to get super paranoid now hahaha.

Hm... well I'll have to say any place that has a bar, considering Toya likes to avoid those sorts of areas, I'd say thats the only place he wouldn't feel comfortable at since he doesn't like his incubus side all that much.

Loonamist

Yeah... I felt bad leaving after they asked me to RP with them, but that was just way too awkward a situation, and I didn't want Kaden to be in that situation haha. xD Hey I mean if you can figure out what her weakness is, cute things which is a secret, then you can actually get her to try and hide her embarrassment or sudden outburst haha. Yeah, she's sort of like a stubborn mule, she's hard to persuade. However, once you break through all her walls, she's like putty in your hand once you know how to deal with her xD She's very loyal and has a soft spot for those who can actually get her to open up to them.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:52 pm
Loonamist

.... Oh my gosh. Are you serious? That's.... That's so... WOW xD I'll have to go check on that. That's freaking hilarious...

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if he did that, or does that, at at least some point in his life.
Perfect >)
Uhhh.... I think it's in Downtown? It was one of the last few on the list, but not the island.

ROFL- I made one of my characters buy energy drinks from the grocery store and stumbled upon 'condoms'.
it killed me, literally.
Rofl- is it normal to sell condoms in grocery stores- never seen people selling them before, though-

Oh yes. Living in a box would be perfect emotion_dowant
Somehow I feel sad for him now hahaha-
How is he going to survive living in a box though-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:10 pm
Lyeisander

ROFL- I made one of my characters buy energy drinks from the grocery store and stumbled upon 'condoms'.
it killed me, literally.
Rofl- is it normal to sell condoms in grocery stores- never seen people selling them before, though-

Oh yes. Living in a box would be perfect emotion_dowant
Somehow I feel sad for him now hahaha-
How is he going to survive living in a box though-

That... that is so amazing... I guess you gotta get them somewhere xD Personally I don't really think of them as being sold in a grocery store, but I suppose it's possible, especially if it's a kind of small, 'groceries and all your other miscellaneous things' kind of shop.

Lol oh don't feel bad for him. He has options! Lol if he was living in a box, it would... mostly be out of choice. Choice and pride lol
It probably wouldn't be for long >.> Like... One night in a box, or something, before one of his friends were like "Nuh-uh" and dragged him to their place or something.  

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:19 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Yeah... I felt bad leaving after they asked me to RP with them, but that was just way too awkward a situation, and I didn't want Kaden to be in that situation haha. xD Hey I mean if you can figure out what her weakness is, cute things which is a secret, then you can actually get her to try and hide her embarrassment or sudden outburst haha. Yeah, she's sort of like a stubborn mule, she's hard to persuade. However, once you break through all her walls, she's like putty in your hand once you know how to deal with her xD She's very loyal and has a soft spot for those who can actually get her to open up to them.

I totally understand. I usually try and include people even if something happens, if my character's the one that got engaged in a conversation while waiting. Lol! Quick, someone find a cute baby rabbit! That's great, though xD It's nice when a character has counterbalancing characteristics like that. She sounds like she'd be really fun. I think Trendon would get a kick out of it if he ever met her, got to know her, and learned that was her weakness.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:41 pm
Loonamist

She has a secret room full of cute s**t haha xD She literally has it locked up (located in the attic) so no one finds out about her fetish or adorableness. She bought a dog recently, because she couldn't help it after the look it gave her in the pet store x3 Believe it or not, the pet store is a holy place for Ann, so many cute animals there lol

@ yeah, I felt that it was best to make sure she has some sort of counterbalancing characteristic so that she's not like such a mean person that there's not love or kindness in her heart haha  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:57 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

She has a secret room full of cute s**t haha xD She literally has it locked up (located in the attic) so no one finds out about her fetish or adorableness. She bought a dog recently, because she couldn't help it after the look it gave her in the pet store x3 Believe it or not, the pet store is a holy place for Ann, so many cute animals there lol

@ yeah, I felt that it was best to make sure she has some sort of counterbalancing characteristic so that she's not like such a mean person that there's not love or kindness in her heart haha

Lol! Oh wow xD A shrine to the cuteness. That's incredible.

Definitely : > And it can be hard to find the right balance, but that definitely seems fitting for her x3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:04 pm
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Definitely : > And it can be hard to find the right balance, but that definitely seems fitting for her x3

Hahaha yeah, I tried. It was the only thing I could think of, and with her personality it seemed like there could be so many entertaining moments I could have with her if she had this sort of personality. Plus it captures her more girly side as well, in contrast with her boyish actions (such as fighting) haha  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist
SpazzticPanda1311
Loonamist

Hahaha yeah, I tried. It was the only thing I could think of, and with her personality it seemed like there could be so many entertaining moments I could have with her if she had this sort of personality. Plus it captures her more girly side as well, in contrast with her boyish actions (such as fighting) haha

Lol I can definitely understand that. Lol both of your characters definitely seem to have some counter/opposite characteristics to how they appear. I would love to have either of my characters interact with them if you're ever interested ^^  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games