Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:33 pm
                                          User Image
                                          ??? ???
                                          █████████████████████████
                                          [Location:In the air[Former]][Theme:None]{Threat Level:Rank confused ???}

Quotes

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kalenakeeper

kilatails

kimi23loveheart

fox137

OCC
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
I like making things interesting ^w^
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The creature looked at them in what would feel like ages due the tense atmosphere of it's arrival before it got off of Tigrex's corpse and grabbed it by the neck with it's jaws as it spread it's two limbs like wings and suddenly launched itself into the with a single flap unburdened by the corpse's weight and flew up towards the Floating Gardens in a matter of seconds as it quickly vanished from view, That place was like were the two creatures originated. The Wyvern released the tension in it's muscles allowing it to relax for a moment as it uttered a soft growl more than happy that the creature vanished, Though it looked back at the group of humans that were behind it once again with an intelligent stare before parts of it's body started to shimmer with the surroundings before the Wyvern vanished completely from sight, A large tree branch suddenly bent down from something as the leaves began to rustle and shack by whatever was on it before suddenly springing back up as if some huge weight was lifted. It was likely the wyvern had left after successfully defended the humans seeing as it was no longer needed.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
{???,Nargacuga:Left}

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:48 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
fiendish az

User Image

Jaster sighs seeing the wyvern that had protected them had vanished
"no wonder that's the school mascot...." he panted.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:31 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wakai also watched as the creature left, thankful that it wasn't as aggressive as the Tigrex. She let out a sigh of relief, and dusted off any dirt that was on her clothes. She looked at Jaster as he mentioned that the creature was actually the school's mascot, "R-Really...hmm..." She then remembered about Shinochi, "Oh that's right," she turned around and started to head back inside, "I need to find Shinochi...I wonder what's wrong with her..."

[OOC:]

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:34 am
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
fiendish az

User Image

Jaster nodded to Wakai.
His stamina, although just boosted, quickly vanished again.

He fell down onto his back, not really caring there were a dead wyvern near him.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:34 am
((It took the corpse with it...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:43 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kalenakeeper

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

The air blew back on him as thy nightmare soared into the sky carrying the dead corpse of a Tigrex. Hinting that it was the mascot of this school, Haseo offered a look of interest. That was probably the reason for it protecting them. He would of given it gratitude if he ever saw the chance, but it had already took its leave. Haseo sighed, running his hand through his spiky hair. "Jaster, are you going to be alright? ...Do you need a trip to the Infirmary?" He knelt down to him in concern.

(Out Of Comission: .....)

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:53 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
fiendish az

User Image

Jaster looked up at Haseo
"man I feel like I got a beating. Being a heartless sucks!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin looked around. "This place is a bloody mess."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:46 pm
gaia_diamond
gaia_nitemareright :nitemareUser Imageright: gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Celeste control of heartless has ceased as she was mad and she realizes was not getting any stronger. she runs at Atlas with nothing but spits out blood from her mouth. Talia freezes Celeste mind and controls Celeste body and driving her crazy. the pain throbs in Celeste as she fights Talia controls, Talia force was too strong that Celeste collapsed into pieces and cause big tornado of heartless dark energy.

the energy in Celestes existence and swallows all the heartless in battle that she used including the dragons and went up in the air and forms into a crystal and drops into Talia outer body. recovering her soul and existence, she is somewhat in conscious but Celeste is now an form of energy to her and not part of her mind. celeste is gone.

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas watched as the girl came at him his face blank as before as he lifts a hand to attack her only for her to stop suddenly and start screaming and yelling in pain then to eat up all the heartless for Talia to take back control of her body finally he watched her body change back into what it was before only a little darker now.

Watching all of this his body didn't even notice his other hand summon a keyblade spin it around and stab it into his own chest him screaming out again like a loud echo as the darkness slowly faded from him and his body went back to normal the keybalde still in his chest as he lands on the ground and sits on his knees for a moment that was painful on so many levels he says and takes some deep breaths trying to relax-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:14 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
fiendish az

User Image

Jaster had rolled onto his stomach to watch Talia and Atlas. He felt sad as well as a ache in his heart forming. He wasn't sure if heartless could cry, but tears started to come down his face. He knew that he'd probably be a bachelor all of his life, even though he had a girlfriend. He wasn't sure if Lillith was ever coming back, and yet he'd dedicate his life to protect her, if he could find her. However she called him childish. Mabye he was a bit.

He looked up at Erin
"I agree."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

He fake coughed. It seemed a little drab to him and he made it known. "Okay, then. So, we act as if nothing happened. A damn wyvern, which aren't supposed to exist may I add, was killed after a fight one o' our teachers stopped an' got knocked unconscious and we're all chipper wi' tha'?" He scoffed and looked to the clouds, muttuering. "What kind o' school did I get dragged to?"

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:47 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

kalenakeeper

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

"Tell me about it, this school is something else." Haseo massaged his spiky hair, with one hand stuck into his pocket. He sighed, looking down at Jaster with a look of interest. "Whatever happened to you're somebody?" Since he was a heartless, he would have a somebody. Also, a nobody lurking around yearning for to be whole. It is possible for a heartless and nobody of the same person to co-exist.

(Out Of Comission: .....)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:58 pm
kurai_18
fox137
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
fiendish az

User Image

Jaster continued to lay on his front looking up at Erin and Haseo.
"heh, if you can sell that story to DIZ, then you have a silver tongue. Nothing gets past him." he sighed
He thought about how he lost his nobody.
"Jax....yeah..." he sighed
"I was lured into a trap by the head of the organization himself. He overpowered me and ripped my heart out, im the heart, what is left. Jax....im not sure anymore. He's savage. He's already seen me since our separation and he forced me away."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin raised his index finger. "That's right. I wonder what Master Light an' tha' cloaked bloke were jabberin' about? You any clue?" He looked at Master.
Given, he probably wasn't paying attention at the time, Erin couldn't help but wonder.

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
Flippy flusters Flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games