Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:58 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.As she was staring at Kelina's injuries, she blinked and stopped staring, looking at Eclipse, "All right...hope she gets better." She turned away from Eclipse and started to make her way back to the Infirmary, looking down at her hands, "I still need to control this...thing inside me..."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image

"Of course." He said as he carried her off. -exit with Kelina to destiny islands.-

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:31 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Who could he call on to help him? He certainly couldn't do this himself. Tsuyoi? No, she'd probably hate him for giving the order to kill his own brother. There wasn't anyone else. He sighed. "It's up to me, then. She was right." Light laughed halfheartedly. "I do have a tendency to get in over my head."
Light continued walking through the Grand Hall. His heading? The Gummi Hangar. His ship should be done by now. He just had to cross the hall, the really large, extravagant hall... A drop of sweat went down his face. "Yeah, I see... This isn't gonna be easy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:28 pm
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood» & »Fangs«

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A dark portal appeared with Red walking out of it, and as soon as she exited it, it closed, "All right, while Ms. Maid is out of commission, it's up to me to do her task..." She stared blanklessly at nothing for a few seconds, trying to remember what she was supposed to do. However, she gave up trying to remember, reaching into her pocket and looking at a scroll, reading the contents of whatever's on it. "Oh yeah, I'm supposed to find this...Tsuyoi, and kill her. Easy enough." she put the scroll back into her pocket and looked around, "The only hard part is trying to find her..." she then spotted a person(Light). "That is...unless I ask some poor sucker for directions." she approached the man from behind, "Excuse me, umm, sir? Can I trouble you for assistance?"

[OOC:]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He was stopped by some girl. Light was in a hurry. He didn't have time for this. "No." He simply said and walked around the girl.
Light's finger tapped the hilt of his sword as he walked away.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Wha-? Huh?" she was surprised by the rejection, however, she persisted. She followed the man, "B-But I really need to find someone! It's important!" she put her hands together as if she was begging, "Please pleeeeease just at least spare me a few minutes of your time, it won't take long, I promise!" she kept following Light, saying "Please" over and over.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:39 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Being pestered, he stopped. She slammed into his back. Light turned around and sighed. "Alright, make it quick."
Light was in a hurry and he really didn't think waiting was a good idea for anyone.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:45 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red nodded, and took in a deep breath, and then said in one go, "I'm trying to do something for my friend but she's out of commision right now so it's up to me to do that something for her so I'm trying to find this person whose name is Tsuyoi and I wanted to ask you if you know about such a person because I believe she's a teacher and at least 1 or 2 people should know who she is." she started gasping at the end of what she said, and was even coughing a little.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He frowned and set his hands on his hips. "You're either really intelligent or really stupid..." He scratched his head. "Well, I know of a couple of teachers, me being one. Tsuyoi, hmm."
He shrugged and smirked. "Haven't heard of her. Now, if you'll excuse me..."Light walked around her again.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red puffed up her cheeks after being called stupid, however, she frowned when the man had said he doesn't know of a Tsuyoi. "Ehh...is that so?" she rubbed her chin, "Well...maybe she's a teacher everyone hates..." she tilted her head, "That actually makes me feel a little bad that I have to kill her...but that doesn't matter, I need to do what needs to be done." She watched as Light left, bowing her head at him, "Well, thanks for trying to help." she then started to head in another direction. "I guess I just need to keep asking around...I'll find her eventually."

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:30 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light waved. Weird kid... Didn't seem right in the head, though.
[Exit]

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:39 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red decided to take a random hallway, wondering to where it would take her. {exit}

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:47 pm
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

She shimmered a bit as she walked through the hallways. She'd have to make her potion again to keep her ghostly form from fading. Alexa continued walking, albeit a little faster. It was important she get to her room before she faded away. This is why she hated being a shrine maiden. She was partially dead but not completely so. It still freaked people out when they found out she was basically a ghost, as was the only way to explain it to people.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 am
User Image
┇ Enoch; The First Sin ┇
Male 34
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Enoch remained unseen as he peered through a portal that could only be seen through by him. He watched as the girl walked through the Grand Hall with a grin on his face. "I've found the source of it. Pride resides in her. The other one seems to house part of Envy. But where are the others and why can't I sense them?" He shrugged and watched the girl.
Enoch knew it was impossible to step foot in the academy. He was smarter than most of the other villains. His plan was one that wouldn't fail. Enoch let the portal dissolve and made another one appear near the girl. He held out his hand and blew onto it. A small wisp of a blue-ish powder flew towards the girl and was inhaled by her. She wouldn't know what had happened. With a dark grin, he let the portal go and left that area, headed for another world. "More to destroy, you know."
[Exit]

Hikari_No_Kurai
Quote:

Kurai_18

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:00 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

It was strange. She felt something tickle her throat as she was walking. She covered her mouth and nose and coughed. Not sure what had happened, she shrugged it off and continued walking. It wasn't like she really had anything to do. Plus, she was practically a ghost. Nobody knew her, nobody noticed her. This school was okay, she thought. It had it's ups and downs but she'd rather the other students keep to themselves anyways. They were viable to meet an abrupt and painful death hanging around her, as was she at any time.

Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games