Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:12 am
[ooc: ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi de-summoned one of her keyblades and summoned her battle gaunlet. She then grabbed the chains when it reached her, though it wrapped around her whole arm, the areas of her arm that weren't protected by the gauntlet were shredded up by the chains, "Ngh! Gah...this happened before...so I'm used to the pain now..." As she held onto the chains, she gritted her teeth, "This is gonna hurt..." she held her keyblade up to the sky, "Thundara!" suddenly, a strike of lightning hit her. She groaned in pain, but the lightning traveled from her, through the chains, reaching all the way to Koko. Lightning ran through both of them as Tsuyoi continued to cast Thundara, though this was hurting Koko a lot more than it did her.
Shinochi swung her blades at the Fang duplicate, but it just continued to regenerate its cut off parts. She gritted her teeth, "Then how the hell are we supposed to-!?" suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her back. She looked down, a dark spike was pierced through her, "Gh...wh-what...!?" she noticed that there were darkness residue on the ground. It was from slicing off parts from the Fang she's fighting. "D-Damn...this was its plan all along...wasn't it...?" The spike faded away, however, Shinochi's wound seemed to be festered by darkness, preventing it from healing. It seemed to actually be getting worse over time. Shinochi fell to the ground.
Odayaka noticed and watched in terror as Shinochi fell, "Shino!!!" she ran over to her and quickly began to heal her wound...however, no matter how much she healed, the wound was not closing. "Wh-Why...why isn't it healing!?" she said as she began to panic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna took notice of Shinochi's fall, and looked at the ground. There was darkness residue where she had cut off the duplicate Fang's arm off. She furrowed her eyebrows and slammed her blade down on it, dispersing it. She gritted her teeth, "Damn this beast..." she stood in an offensive stance, staying in her current position. As the Fang duplicate charged at her again, she swung her giant blade at it, cutting it in half. However, she didn't stop there, she continued her onslaught as she swung her giant blade at the beast's body numerous times. She cut up its body so much that its body was nothing but small fragments of darkness matter. It disappeared when it was unable to take anymore.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:56 am
���Koko���

As lightning went through Koko's body, she fell to her knees. What seemed to be a long time was only for a couple seconds. She finally fell to the ground, motionless...but still alive, just barely.

The Fang that took down Shinochi was now targeting Odayaka. It approached her slowly, growling with its sharp claws ready to rip her apart.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:22 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Koko fell to the ground, Tsuyoi stopped casting Thundara. She panted as she stared at Koko's motionless body, still keeping herself cautious. She de-summoned her other keyblade and summoned her revolver as she began to approach Koko. When she did reach her, she turned Koko onto her back with her foot, "Any last words?" she said, aiming her revolver at Koko's head.
Shinochi panted and groaned a few times in pain, she noticed that the Fang she fought was not going to attack Odayaka. "Oda...w-watch out..." she said weakly.
Odayaka's ears perked up, noticing the Fang had targeted her now. But she couldn't stop trying to heal Shinochi's wound, otherwise it'd get worse. She shut her eyes and turned away, getting ready for what's coming. She waited for awhile, but nothing. As she slowly opened her eyes, she noticed her giant crab had stood between her and Fang, taking the hit for her. Her eyes widened but she didn't hesitate before holding one hand up towards them. "I'm sorry!" she said to her giant crab before suddenly blasting a bubble made of fire element. It absorbed the two into it and quickly turned both of them into ashes. The bubble floated up into the air, and when it was far enough, it exploded. Odayaka was sad she had to kill her giant crab, but she knew she was able to re-summon it again in the future. She turned her attention back to Shinochi, as she continued to try to heal her wound, "Sh-Shino...what do I do...it's not healing at all!" she said, her attempt to heal her was still unsuccessful. This began to make her cry as painful memories returned to her.
Namia walked up to Hileinna, who seemed to have been successful in dispersing the Fang that she fought with, "Hm...you've survived...I'm glad. I was able to...defeat my assaulter as well." she said with a small smile.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna looked at Namia when she spoke to her and nodded, "Ah, I'm glad to see that you've succeeded in your fight as well." She then looked towards Odayaka and Shinochi, frowning, "...it seems have taken a turn for the worse for those two..." she said, wanting to do something for them...but she didn't know anything about being a medic.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:54 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Koko turned her head to look at Tsuyoi. She chuckled weakly, "...you'll just bring pain to those around you."
Tsuyoi didn't give Koko another second before suddenly shooting her, "...I'll deal with it." she watched as Koko's body slowly turned into darkness fragments and faded away as they slowly floated in the air. The barrier that was put up around them flickered a few times before finally opening.
Red watched painfully as Koko was killed...she couldn't believe what she witnessed. She then looked towards Shinochi's group, looking around after the group had fought off all of the Fangs, "Fang...not you too..." she said, falling to her knees. But then she noticed a small darkness residue moving towards her. She reached out to it with both arms, "Fang..." a small shadow wolf pup slowly came out of the darkness residue and walked weakly, falling into Red's arms. She held it, crying...it was Fang, "I'm so glad...you're...you're back to normal now...right...? You'll be good now...right...?" She felt something push against the side of her head. She slowly turned her head, seeing that Tsuyoi was holding her gun against her head.
"Don't move you little b*stard..." she was giving Red a death glare.
Shinochi sighed, "Well...guess it's finally time...though I didn't think it'd be this soon." she looked at Odayaka, smiling weakly at her, "Oda...there's one way you can help me...but..." she frowned, her ears going down as she paused.
"What!? What can I do!? I'll do anything, so please tell me!!!" she said, desperate to save Shinochi.
Shinochi grinned a little, "I though you'd say that..." she slowly sat up, bracing through the pain she was experiencing. "Oda...I want you to close your eyes for me...all right?"
Odayaka was confused, but she did as she was told. She closed her eyes.

Namia looked towards Shinochi and Odayaka, "...I fear...it's not only a turn for the worse...for those two..." she fell to her knees, her wings flapped a few times when she did. It was revealed that her wings were all torn up, and her back had claw marks all over it, "I'm sorry Hileinna...it seems I wasn't...as fortunate as you..."

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:59 pm
[ooc: @Flippy - Aww, not Namia too... cry ]
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna caught Namia as she fell to her knees, "Namia!" she noticed Namia's wounds. She shook her head, "No...no, please Namia, you can't...you can't die!" she said, trying her hardest to hold in tears. But how could she, this was one of her closest friends dying in her arms.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:18 pm
[ooc: @Revi - Yeah, I'm afraid so. Deaths of my characters don't end here though, I still need to kill off 2 more of them. rofl crying ]

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi pulled Red onto her feet, "As much as I want to kill you two...I've decided to bring you to the Headmaster of our academy. It'll be up to him to show you mercy or not." she leaned in to whisper, "And believe me, I'll be the one to exact punishment on you."
Red didn't look at her, nor did she respond, she just simply held Fang tightly in her arms. Fang slowly melted into Red's shadows, "You'll be safer in my shadows little buddy..." she thought to herself.
Shinochi frowned, "...keep them closed no matter what all right...?" her whole body began to glow. She rubbed Odayaka's cheeks with her hands before leaning in, kissing Odayaka's forehead. "Don't worry...this isn't goodbye..." her body began to glow even brighter, "Because I'll be with you...always..." Suddenly, a bright blinding flash emitted from her body. When the flash subsided, Shinochi was no longer there.
Odayaka sat there with her eyes still closed, tears fell from her cheeks, "Sh-...Shino....." she fell to her side, falling unconscious.

Namia chuckled, "Now now...don't grieve too long for me...you'll make new friends..." she smiled at Hileinna, "You were...able to make friends with me...after all." She placed her hand on Hileinna's chest, "...thanks...for all the adventures...my friend..." her hand slowly slid off of Hileinna, and she went limp. Her breathing stopped...all life had left her body.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:25 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna's eyes widened when Namia had died, right there in her arms. She furrowed her eyebrows and gritted her teeth as tears fell down her cheeks, "Namia...no..." she held Namia's body tightly in her arms. She let out screams of sorrow and pain for her friend as she held her body in her arms...what else could she do.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:39 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi wore a saddened expression when Namia had died right in Hileinna's arms. She then looked at Odayaka who fell unconscious after Shinochi had disappeared. She pulled Red along as she walked over to Odayaka, noticing her appearance had changed drastically, "...Shino...was it really okay for you to do this to Oda..." she didn't grieve...because she knew Shinochi wasn't technically gone. She looked at Red, "All right, you're carrying her." she said.
Red didn't say anything to her, but she nodded slowly before walking over to Odayaka and picking her up, carrying her on her back. Though, Odayaka seemed to have grown, so she was a little heavy for her.
"All right..." she looked towards Hileinna, "Hey...you wanna carry Namia...?" she asked, though that answer was obvious.

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:47 pm
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna didn't respond for a few seconds. Finally, after awhile, she spoke, "...yes..." she lifted Namia's body up, carrying her in her arms. She turned towards Tsuyoi, tears still fell from her cheeks.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18][/quote]
[quote=

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:58 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image

Tsuyoi nodded at Hileinna, and began to head towards Shinochi's ship, "All right...lets bring these two back to the academy." she looked towards Light manor, sensing nobody was there, "Nobody's at the manor...so maybe they're at the academy right now...or at least I hope they are..." she said as she walked with them towards Shinochi's ship. Once they boarded it, Tsuyoi put the ship in auto pilot to head towards the academy. The ship lifted off the ground and flew out of the atmosphere into space.[exits]

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers