Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [2/20/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:24 pm
UPCOMING: JBL PROMO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image

Coming back from the commercial break, Wall Street bells played through the arena, followed by "Longhorn," JBL's theme song. The crowd stood up and began to boo and yell negative things towards JBL, even before he came out! A limousine rolled out from the side of the ramp. The white limo, topped with a giant set of longhorns on the hood, came to a slow stop. A man came out the driver's seat, and walked to the back of the limo. He opened up the door, and JBL stepped out in a full suit and a cowboy hat on top of his head. Layfield did not look amused at all, complete with a very rough frown. JBL walked passed his personal driver, who shut the door behind him. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome at this time: John 'Bradshaw' Layfield!" Layfield got up onto the ramp, and began to slowly walk down, with fans yelling and booing towards him, following his attack on John Cena two weeks ago. Bradshaw reached the bottom of the ramp, and turned left. He stepped up the silver steel stairs, and climbed up onto the apron. Layfield wiped his cowboy boots on the mat, before entering the ring. He was then given a microphone, which he held in the middle of the ring as his theme music began to fade away. JBL faced towards the main camera. The crowd began to chant, in unison, "YOU TAPPED OUT", referring to his match against John Cena, in which he indeed did tap out to the STF submission hold. This made JBL frustrated, which was very obvious based on his facial features. Seeing that it made him upset, more and more fans began to join in with the chant, causing it to grow louder and louder. Before going into what he had planned to say, JBL lifted the microphone up and began to yell at the fans, "Shut up! SHUT UP! I did not! I do NOT tap out!" The crowd only grew louder, and some of the fans even began to chant 'BULLSHIT'. The commentators would make note for the fans at home that JBL was becoming frustrated. "There was a bug on the mat! I was only trying to kill it until it could attack John Cena! But let me make this very clear: I only slammed my hand on the mat once and that does not mean I submitted! The referee.. the crooked referee was payed off by John Cena so he could win the match! Because let's face it everyone, there is no way John Cena could possibly beat a Wrestling God such as myself!" The crowd hated when John called himself a "Wrestling God." They saw him as nothing but a scared, worthless chump. "My return was ruined by that dirty referee, but to add insult to injury, out comes this huge, giant, goof, THE BIG SHOW, who thinks he might take advantage of all the damage I'd done to John Cena early in the match. Let's not forget that at the end of the night, JBL stood above John Cena and Big Show, and let's face it, that's exactly what is going to happen at the pay-per-view. The Wrestling God is back and better than ever, and I will get back into the title picture after I send John Cena and Big Show off into the sidelines." JBL's the music hit as he lowered the mic. [END SEGMENT UNLESS ANYONE WANTS TO INTERVENE]

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

👌 HUSTLE, LOYALTY, RESPECT 👌

•.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰•

User Image

The crowd were on their feet as Seth Rollins had made his entrance. The Champ, John Cena, though the crowd knew he was about to come out. Soon the entrance music of Cena's began as the instrumental to his music began. Soon the man in yellow would have touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him with all sounds. Cena smirked at this and then directed his attention to the closest camera and began to yell over the crowd so the people at home watching could hear him clearly,

"WHO'S READY FOR DAY OF UPRISING?!"

John Cena's words were of course a message. Focusing back forward onto the crowd the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward and dart down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home seeing the beautiful view. His titantron flashing a bright blue and yellow along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder. It was nice. John slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at the crowd as they cheered and booed him. It made him laugh. This was the TNW:R fans. They were known to be open and honest about how they felt about anyone and they certainly had their own way of showing their emotions for Cena like they were doing tonight.

Whilst they did this, Cena would have then gone to receive a microphone looking at the Wrestling God himself, JBL. He paced back and forth as he tilted his cap some. Stopping in place before JBL. John looked around to the crowd, the TNWR fans. The reason they were here. Cena listened to them as they heavily booed JBL.

"Hey look everybody. Alberto here went and traded his accent at a rodeo house. And Ricardo no longer is introducing him live. Instead he's doing it private and it goes a little like, "Yeee-haw" if you know what I mean." John laughed having a little fun. "Look I'm just playing with you. JBL, I want to officially welcome you "back" to TNW:R. Come on everyone." John said attempting to begin a applause for Layfield only the crowd responded by booing him even more. "He's even back at his ol' ways too. Making excuses for why he lost and bitching about it instead of growing a pair and moving on." The crowd ooh'd as Cena used some profanity getting his point across.

"We understand, the GREAT John Bradshaw Layfield finally returns and in his return he is shown up by the better man, in this case, me. But to sit out here and say your return was sabotaged by an respected official who was only doing HIS job is when you cross the line jack. That man called that match straight down the middle. And you may not like it jack but you tapped. Now afterwards I don't know what went through Big Show's mind to come out here and decide he was going to try and take me out. I don't know why he chose me. But it doesn't matter. You made a good point earlier. There is a Pay-Per-View coming up and you know what I don't know a better way to shut both of you up than in a triple threat match. Hell, why even stop there. You want to get into the title picture well I see it like this. At the upcoming pay-per-view we will crown a TNW:R Champion. But why not crown a contender too? Hell, why not make your goal more than just words. I say we make it an opportunity for it to become real. Day of Uprising; John Cena. JBL. And the Big Bird of TNW:R go into a triple threat. Bring hell onto each other and the victor leaves with an guaranteed shot at the newest TNW:R Champion. I mean, what do you guys think? More importantly what do you think Mr. Wrestling God?" John looked to the crowd lifting his microphone towards the crowd then turning his attention back to JBL.

•.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰•

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:24 pm
JBL listened through Cena' whole little talk, finding it quite amusing. Once he was done, Bradshaw lifted his microphone to speak once again. "John Cena. Stop sitting here and lying to these fans. Stop sitting here and preaching your lies! You are supposed to be a role-model John! What kind of role-model are you to teach these little kids around the world to lie when they know they got away with a crime! You committed a crime when you rigged the match. But that's in the past, right John? All that matters right now is the triple-threat match. You want a contender's match, John? I have no problem with that, because I know at the end of the match, I will get my hand lifted in the air in victory. John, at the pay-per-view I will win the match, and then I will go on to whatever the next dump town is for the next pay-per-view, and I will bring the TNW:R championship into good hands, I will bring the championship home with the WRESTLING GOD!" JBL lowered the mic once again, with a smile coming across his face. These two have basically self proclaimed their match a contenders match, without any confirmation, JBL was ready to go on to the PPV.

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

John FeIix Anthony Cena rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:35 pm
"See you at Day of Uprising." John dropped his mic, turning around and quickly back to reel up JBL onto his shoulders and down into the canvas.

User Image

The Wrestling God rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:39 pm
JBL would attempt to fall off John Cena's shoulder's and roll out the ring!  

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Cena's music started throughout the arena again as he stood tall in the ring looking at JBL. He then tossed his cap out into the crowd looking at him pumped.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:42 pm
JBL slowly walked backwards up the ramp, staring into the ring towards Cena. "HOW DARE YOU" he yelled repeatedly towards Cena, as he left the arena.  

The Wrestling God

Greedy Genius

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:48 pm
"COME ON!" Cena hollered back. Taking off his shirt, prepared for a fight.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games