Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:21 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi pet both Erin's and Nami's head before taking a seat at the table, in which Wakai began pouring her some tea. She looked up at Wakai, "You made sure to save some food for Nami right?" she said, raising an eyebrow.
Wakai laughed nervously, "Ah, umm...well..." she looked at Nami and Erin, " I...actually made you and Erin something simple, you know, as thanks for teaching me something about...stirring-fried." She looked down, fiddling with her dress skirt, "I was hoping maybe...you two would want to try some? Y-You don't have to if you don't want to though!" she said, a bit antsy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:06 am
kurai_18

User Image

X tilted her head not really understanding how could she steal more than their hearts?
She then looked at Ene and decided to follow her.

"its hard some days....to understand what people mean. I guess I'm a bit shy still....world against me but loving family....not in the academy anymore...heh...." she sounded unsure of herself

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:39 am
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"It isn't easy to understand everyone. Papa's one of 'em sometimes." Ene said.
Nami took her seat and nodded. "I'm willin' t'give it a taste."
"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it." Erin huffed before being elbowed by Nami. "Ow. What th'ell?"
Nami, who didn't seem to notice him, acted as if nothing happened.
Kurona held the cup to her lips and sighed before drinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:38 pm
kurai_18

User Image

X sighed following Ene
"so much speech patterns at the academy, trying to keep a idea of what they are saying...sometimes when I don't understand, I just nod my head"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:22 pm
Jaecen Light

"Okay." He frowned and examined each person in the room. "Looks like we're all here."
"What did you expect? Someone to fall off the face of the earth?" Kurona set her cup down.
He stuck her tongue out at Kurona. "Alright. We're all settled in. Home is officially home. Well, sort of... Nami, Erin. The stuff from your dorm should be here tomorrow. As for our stuff, Tsuyoi, Ene. It should already have been set up."
Kurona raised a hand. "What about me?"
"You, X, and I will have to go shopping sometime within the week..." Jaecen pointed out.
"Why, when I could just resize most of my old clothes for her?" Kurona grumbled.
"It's sort of based off of her own interests, like I did with you and your dragon phase."
Kurona's face turned red. "Seriously, you can can it now..."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:25 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai smiled big and nodded, "O-Okay! Wait a few seconds." she said, walking over to the oven and opening it which had a pan inside. "I had to keep it warm in the oven, so hopefully it still kept it's taste." She grabbed the pan and closed the oven, then walked back to the table. She placed the pan down and took off the lid, a little steam came out from the pan, "W-Well...I hope you enjoy." she said with a nervous smile.

Tsuyoi looked into the pan, sipping her tea, "Hm, fried rice huh?"
Wakai nodded, "Mhm, I used leftover pork meat to cook." she then looked down, poking her index fingers together, "It would've take too much time to cook if I grabbed new meat from the fridge..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:50 am
Jaecen Light

"Thanks, then." Nami started eating.
Erin did, as well.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:17 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X gulped as she came into the kitchen where everyone was gonna be eating. She looked up at Jaecen saying that she, Kurona, and himself were going shopping later in the week. She seemed nerveous and decided to try to pull herself out of shopping
"uh, but I'm good with dragons. I'd wear...mostly anything you give me. Besides, I though I overheard Kurona could sew. She could fit it to me."

She climbed into a chair and saw what was for dinner. She wasn't even hungry, nor seen anything but milk, bread, and the occasional hamburger.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:48 am
Jaecen Light

Looking at X, Jaecen caved. "Oh, alright. If you're alright with that. Kuro?"
"Hm? Oh, yeah. No problem. As long as you don't mind a few accidental pricks." Kurona accepted. "By the way, X.How tall are you?"

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:09 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai looked at X, and Jaecen as they came back into the kitchen, giving them a small smile before looking at Tsuyoi, "Oh, Ms. Tsuyoi, can I um...speak to you in private? I wish to ask something of you."
Tsuyoi looked at Wakai, raising an eyebrow, "Ahm...all right?" she said before finishing her tea. She then stood up and walked with Wakai outside.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:51 pm
Jaecen Light

His hands were on the backs Ene and X's heads. "As ling as you're fine with being a tad bit uncomfortable, I'm sure Aunt Kurona will work wonders."
"Nana didn't force me to take up sewing for no reason. Mom insisted, too. Turns out, it comes in handy for open wounds." Kurona smirked.
"you've had to close. your own wound before?" Nami seemed interested.
"What? No. It was some moron who had his head up during a trench battle. Hephaestus really was a strange guy." Kurona shrugged.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:39 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Outside, Tsuyoi stood next to Wakai, whom was crouched down and looking into the pond. Tsuyoi folded her arms, "Well? Spit it out." she suddenly had said to break the silence between them.
Wakai flinched when Tsuyoi eventually spoke first, "Ah!? U-Um, y-yes, that's right, heheh..." she said, rubbing the back of her head. "Well...erm...you did a lot for me, even though you're my teacher, and I'm grateful that you agreed to watch over me when I wasn't able to...control my 'other self' yet." She then realized something, and looked up at Tsuyoi, "By the way...why did you accept the responsibility to watch over me?" her eyes then moved away from Tsuyoi, "You could've...you know, refused and left me in the care of another...surely, watching over me was a burden on you..."
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, "Is this really what you wanted to talk to me about?" she said, rubbing the back of her head. "Listen, I chose to watch you because...well, you obviously needed help, not only with controlling your other form, but with your own safety." She then closed her eyes, having a bit of an annoyed look on her face, "I don't know if you remember, but I had to help you a lot whenever you got yourself into trouble with your damn memory problems. You'd always get lost or you'd always forget about something important."
Remembering how she was before learning how to control her other form, she felt embarrassed and terrible. "Th-That's right...my memory was horrible back then." she said, her tone sounded sad, or rather, full of disappointment.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:29 am
Jaecen Light

Ene's eyes followed Tsuyoi and Wakai as they left the room. Jaecen tapped her on the head. "Hello? Earth to Ene."
"Eh?" She returned her attention to Jaecen.
"Wow... You zoned out pretty far there. Something the matter?" Jaecen wondered.
"No, not at all. I just thought I saw somethin's all." Ene said.
When Tsuyoi had walked out, what did she really see? To her, it seemed to be her mother.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:30 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X shrugged her shoulders
"I don't mind being pricked. Its better than being hung upside down." she said calmly
"I'm not sure, ive been this size all my life. I'm..." she walks over to Ene and saw that Ene was a little bit bigger than her.

"I'm shorter than Ene."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:24 am
Jaecen Light

He was relieved. "Well, she is older than you by, what, three years?"
Ene shrugged. "I thought it was two and a half..."
"Close enough." He pet Ene's head before walking to the fridge and pulling out a can of juice.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games