Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:56 pm
Vladimir licks his fingers clean while looking at Mikhail "I am a very protective man Mikhail and to make sure everyone knew you are mine as I am yours" picks up the bowl putting it into a tiny fridge "My hunger is sometimes controllable but sometimes random as what you saw my hunger and anger mixed is a deadly combination" turns slowly walking towards Mikhail "also I am curious how you became trans-gender it is a rare birth defect it's incredible but alas confusing though you smell deliciously appetizing" leans towards Mikhail putting his hands against the wall  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:04 pm
*Sorry for the wait my twin brother came for a surprise visit so I spent the day with him*

Mikhail canted his head to the side in slightly confusion, "He considers being trans a birth defect? How strange...though I guess it could be considered as one "

"It's not like I became it, I was always a boy, just my soul didn't match up with my body. But if you're asking how long I've been like this well...It's been ten years I believe? give or take a few. I just noticed that something was off with my body since I was seven but didn't really act on it until I was twelve so perhaps it's only been five years." Mikhail trailed off noticing what Vladimir was doing.

"Vladimir...?" He asked cautiously taking a step back, his back hitting the wall.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:37 pm
*it's okay just got done with my paper route*

Vladimir looks down at Mikhail breathing slow to calm down as he rests his head onto Mikhail's shoulder "I am sorry if I scared you" pats Mikhail's head  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 12:48 pm
"You didn't scare me? Was your hunger acting up or something?" He asked, a part of him while Vladimir had been leaning over him, had a taken keen interest in the height difference between them. Not to mention how pretty well built the man was.

"Should...I be thinking these things? I mean we are in a relationship now, so it's okay if I admire him right?" Mikhail furrowed his brow in the conflict of interests going on inside him.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:00 pm
Vladimir "sort of Mikhail...." looks up at Mikhail "what are you thinking of Mikhail?" stands up straight as he gently takes Mikhail's hand into his own as he walks up the stairs  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:39 pm
"You" Mikhail said carelessly still deep in his thoughts.

He was glad Vladimir told him about this, and that he told him about himself. It was an odd relationship between aside from the age gap.

*btw I'm going to see civil war with my mom so I won't be posting for a bit*  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:43 pm
*Kk no spoiler alert and go captain America*

Vladimir quickly picks Mikhail up into his arms blushing lightly "you are to adorable Mikhail" smiles sweetly at the young boy kissing his cheek  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:03 pm
*It was pretty great! Also we got dinner so that's why I'm back kinda late*

Mikhail froze a bit when the man kissed on the cheek, Vladimir seemed to only do forehead kisses. Part of him wondered what it would feel like for the man to kiss him on the lips. But he did appreciate that he seemed to want to take it slow.

"You said part of it was your hunger acting up...what was the other part?" He asked, the image of Vladimir looming over him with his back to the wall came to mind again, and Mikhail shivered slightly.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:17 pm
Vladimir feels his pulse quicken "well man often go through well urges so...." looks away as his blush darken "forgive me I should not be thinking lewd thoughts when courting you like a gentleman" looks outside seeing the sun in the center of the sky "it's noon already" sighs lightly smiling sincerely

*it's alright I've got to see it this weekend coming up*  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image

Haru Midnight
The Protective Half Vampire

Haru looked up as he walked back toward the manor as he looked around. He let out a soft sigh thinking as he put his hands behind his head. "I understand why he's worried but he has to remember that I can't lose him." he simply sighed again as he looked up a worry and fear in his eyes. Even though he was the oldest of the twins he realized that Skylar had more knowledge of what was going on in the current time zone.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:38 am
Mikhail snorted slightly, before teasingly trailing his fingers down the man's arm.

"Vladimir you forget, I have the urges too, it's normal after all isn't it? We are in a relationship after all yeah? But I won't push you, if you want to take this slow then that's fine with me alright?"
He said before lacing his fingers through Vladimir's

*Uh just fyi they changed up my shift so I work 4-midnight now instead of 12-9 crying *  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:57 am
*that sucks donkey @ss*

Vladimir looks down at Mikhail smiling "thank you Mikhail" kisses his cheek as he holds Mikhail close blushing lightly "and teasing is a low move love" laughs lightly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 11:51 pm
Aoi was knocked out and Jiro fell asleep due to relaxation, the blue wolfman ear started to twich it seem he was waking up. Aoi put one of his hand on his cheek were he was kicked by Jiro "Ouchh.... That smarts...20 Aoi then noticed that Jiro was sleeping right next to him and to make matter worse his heart birthmark on his belly was showing. Aoi blushed and was highly tempted to jump Jiro but then would it been worth it? "Is... Is This Some Kind Of Test God?!?!" Aoi couldn't help himself, be begun poking Jiro birthmark "Ahhhhh~ such a cute mark~" Jiro started to make uncomfortable voices in his sleep until he went and grab Aoi head and begin head locking Aoi...  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:57 pm
Aries the Lioness
User Image

Haru Midnight
The Protective Half Vampire

Haru looked up as he walked back toward the manor as he looked around. He let out a soft sigh thinking as he put his hands behind his head. "I understand why he's worried but he has to remember that I can't lose him." he simply sighed again as he looked up a worry and fear in his eyes. Even though he was the oldest of the twins he realized that Skylar had more knowledge of what was going on in the current time zone.

roy followed skylar in the kitchen and made himself a glass of orange juice and kissed his cheek " so anything you would like to do sky" he said smileing softly at him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:19 pm
Skylar shock his head as leaned on him his eyes closed. "to spend time with you." He blushed softly sniffing the air before looking over seeing Haru standing by the door. Haru felt his hair fall into his face. "Hey I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot." He walked over by Skylar and Roy holding his hand out. He looked up his eyes showing the light blue color smiling softly. "I'm Haru Midnight."  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff