Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Any cantonese speaking? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syeori

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:26 am

Speaking chinglish is fun. ^,^
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:04 pm

7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Vanilla_Soda
7Sapphire8Dragon9
sing dan fie lock domokun
(dunno if you can read it or not, im not very good with typing chinese into english sweatdrop )

Sing daan fy lok ar 7Sapphire8Dragon9!!! waan duk hoi sum dee ar!

Sing daan fy lok = christmas and waan duk hoi sum de = have fun..just for some people that doesn't know cantonese..

I can read but can't type chinese in english well...

It takes me a 'very' long while to read and understand chinese that has been typed into english............
I hate it when some people who speaks english get their chinese prnounciation wrong, like the food they find in a chinese restraunt, like chow mein, its pronounced chow "meen", but people who speaks english pronounce it as chow 'main'.........its so annoying when they do that stressed ............especially when my friends do that.................but hey when they go to another chinese rerstraunt or go to china they might say chow 'main' and the chinese people might think they are talking trash and tell them that it is meant to be pronounced chow "meen" !

Oh my god, I know, my teacher ask me did you eat chow mein before..I was like whats that?..then everyone in our class was like What?..so gay..I say Chow Meen..not Chow Mein..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:35 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Vanilla_Soda

Sing daan fy lok ar 7Sapphire8Dragon9!!! waan duk hoi sum dee ar!

Sing daan fy lok = christmas and waan duk hoi sum de = have fun..just for some people that doesn't know cantonese..

It takes me a 'very' long while to read and understand chinese that has been typed into english............
I hate it when some people who speaks english get their chinese prnounciation wrong, like the food they find in a chinese restraunt, like chow mein, its pronounced chow "meen", but people who speaks english pronounce it as chow 'main'.........its so annoying when they do that stressed ............especially when my friends do that.................but hey when they go to another chinese rerstraunt or go to china they might say chow 'main' and the chinese people might think they are talking trash and tell them that it is meant to be pronounced chow "meen" !

Oh my god, I know, my teacher ask me did you eat chow mein before..I was like whats that?..then everyone in our class was like What?..so gay..I say Chow Meen..not Chow Mein..

Yeah i know, i told my friends about how to pronounce chow mein, but they still pronounce it as chow "main", and whenever i tell them that they said it was the wrong way to say it they went "just because you know chinese and we dont, anyway quit being a know it all" and i reply "shut up god damnit! dont you guys learn?!?!?!?! you go to school and learn how to read and pronounce stuff, and im teaching you how to speak chinese properly!"

Vinilla_Soda wrote
Quote:

Well i dont think its fun, but amusing to see how people that speaks englush tries to speak chinese, now that is funny trust me. My friend asked me once "how do you say b*****d in chinese?" i was like "why do you wanna know that?!?!?!" so then i told her, she tried to prnounce it but it came out all freaky weird (as you said chinglish). Then afterwards she went have i ever heard of a chinese word called "pok kie", and i said "what are you talking about?" then she said it meant something in chinese, cos her stepdad knows some chinese guy and told him some foul language in chinese............
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:38 pm

7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yeah i know, i told my friends about how to pronounce chow mein, but they still pronounce it as chow "main", and whenever i tell them that they said it was the wrong way to say it they went "just because you know chinese and we dont, anyway quit being a know it all" and i reply "shut up god damnit! dont you guys learn?!?!?!?! you go to school and learn how to read and pronounce stuff, and im teaching you how to speak chinese properly!"

Vinilla_Soda wrote
Quote:

Well i dont think its fun, but amusing to see how people that speaks englush tries to speak chinese, now that is funny trust me. My friend asked me once "how do you say b*****d in chinese?" i was like "why do you wanna know that?!?!?!" so then i told her, she tried to prnounce it but it came out all freaky weird (as you said chinglish). Then afterwards she went have i ever heard of a chinese word called "pok kie", and i said "what are you talking about?" then she said it meant something in chinese, cos her stepdad knows some chinese guy and told him some foul language in chinese............

hahas..its poke guy and who will teach someone bad words?..anyways thats pretty funny..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:42 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox

Vinilla_Soda wrote
Quote:

hahas..its poke guy and who will teach someone bad words?..anyways thats pretty funny..

ok......so i spelled it wrong (as i said im no good at writing chinese into english sweatdrop ), but what does poke guy mean?!?!?!?! cos ive never heard of it before, i thought that word was mandirin or some other laguage in china...................
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:50 pm

7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Vinilla_Soda wrote
Quote:

ok......so i spelled it wrong (as i said im no good at writing chinese into english sweatdrop ), but what does poke guy mean?!?!?!?! cos ive never heard of it before, i thought that word was mandirin or some other laguage in china...................

Its just a bad word=]..don't say it..inless to people don't know what it means haha..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:10 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx

Vinilla_Soda wrote
Quote:

Its just a bad word=]..don't say it..inless to people don't know what it means haha..

hmm..........i remember that she said something about what it meant........cos her stepdad told her what it actually meant, and was some bad word...........but i cant remember...........ill ask her when the holidays end, if she hasnt left Ipswich already..........
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:13 pm

7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Vinilla_Soda wrote

hmm..........i remember that she said something about what it meant........cos her stepdad told her what it actually meant, and was some bad word...........but i cant remember...........ill ask her when the holidays end, if she hasnt left Ipswich already..........

Ok, what's Ispwich?..

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:14 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Vinilla_Soda wrote

Ok, what's Ispwich?..

A town in the UK
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:57 pm

[x] I want to be the sky for you
even enveloping all of your pains
whenever I look up, I want to feel
that I'm not alone even if I'm far away [x]

I am. ^^;

Shadowed Secrets

Syeori

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:04 am

7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Ok, what's Ispwich?..

A town in the UK

... rofl
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:04 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xoxCharlenexox

Vinilla_Soda wrote
Quote:

its funny...but when i was in 2nd grade,,,sum1 asked me how do i say bit** I told her cuz she was gettin annoying...but she pronounced it like bread grandma in chinese...lol...there waz 1 time when my mom was driving...nd this driver jus cut in front of my mom out of no where...then my mom rolled down the window and jus started yelling poke guy...it was hilarious since the driver didn't know what she was saying...

[Monchhichi]

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:38 am

Vanilla_Soda
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Ok, what's Ispwich?..

A town in the UK

... rofl

neutral question
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:59 am

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Vinilla_Soda wrote
Quote:

its funny...but when i was in 2nd grade,,,sum1 asked me how do i say bit** I told her cuz she was gettin annoying...but she pronounced it like bread grandma in chinese...lol...there waz 1 time when my mom was driving...nd this driver jus cut in front of my mom out of no where...then my mom rolled down the window and jus started yelling poke guy...it was hilarious since the driver didn't know what she was saying...

rofl I wish I was there to see it=]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:29 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
7Sapphire8Dragon9
xXHotBabiBluXx

Vinilla_Soda wrote
Quote:

rofl I wish I was there to see it=]

lol...yea...u'd actually fall on the floor...but my mom is like dat...since most drivers here in fl are such horrible drivers...
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff