The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:40 pm
Once the first-aid kit was put back together, Praline left Black's room and Paper followed behind her. They both stopped outside to look over the wreckage of the parkinglot.

Praline looked away and made her way to the main office. Paper started to follow her but Praline stopped her, "Please, don't follow me. Just go to your room and rest."

And she quietly walked away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:46 pm
Once taken care of Jonen sat still while Paper and Praline gathered up pieces of first-aid this and that.
Then he got up as they all made their way out of Black's room. He followed silently and stopped behind the two ladies, closing Black's door.

Both girls stopped to look over the parkinglot mess and Jonen wrinkled his nose. He could smell burnt ten'acle parts and it was a bitter odor.

Praline started to leave and Paper was about to follow but she told her not to follow. So Jonen stayed with Paper, standing behind her quiet.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:50 pm
"I guess I'll go to my room now...I'm tired. See you later Jonen," Paper said as she turned to face him. She smiled up at him, leaned in and offered a small, quick kiss to his cheek.

"Bye..." and with that Paper went to her room and flopped, stomach side down, on the bed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep within a few minutes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:51 pm
Still inwardly grinning from Paper's cheek-kiss, Jonen was about to go to his own room...but he realized he didn't have one.
So, he made his way to the main office and hoped he wouldn't be bothering Praline too much. She didn't really seem in the mood to talk to or see anyone right now.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:53 pm
Praline only wanted to be alone as she tried to think about what to do next. Obviously, it was clean up and she wasn't looking forward to that at all. Hopefully, Old Man would be able to help her out with that.

Not really thinking Praline quickly scribbled a note, grabbed a key, attached the note to it and left it outside the main office window. She turned out the lights in the main office and sat in the dim light suddenly trying to remember when was the last time she watched something on tv.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:00 pm
The main office looked empty with it's lights out and Jonen thought he would just have to rest in the cafeteria. Didn't seem to bad a though although a bed would be nice.
Once at the main office window, there was a small bundle of paper with a key.

He grabbed the paper and read it,

"Jonen, I don't think you have a room yet. Here's the key to #6A. I hope you like it.

- Praline"

So, Jonen took the key and amde his way to room #6A. He unlocked the door and found a nice clean room inside.
It wasn't until he saw the bed that he realized how tired he was.
Once the door was shut, he walked over to the bed, sat down, bounced up and down a little and laid his head on the pillow.

Jonen settled his body and fell asleep.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:02 pm
After being along for a little while Praline decided to go to her room and rest in there.
She left the main office, went to her room, laid on her bed and flipped on the television. Praline fell asleep a few minutes into a romantic comedy.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:03 pm
Back decided his charade was over once every one had bee out of the room for a couple of minuets, he left and went to the mess with the ten'acle. He found a broom pleasently placed outside the door, with a note that said "start paying." So he started to sweep it into one digusting pile.  

black_knightj

black_knightj

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:27 pm
As soon as it was in a pile black drew a circle around it with some dark essence, " there that will take acre of the odor until some one finds somthing to do with it," said he. He then went back to his room but before he went in he decided to knock on paper's door for a brief visit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:27 pm
Paper continued to sleep peacefully.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:25 pm
( 400th post )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:06 pm
Having no reply, Black returned to his room and drifted off to a light slumber waiting for what craziness this motel was going to through out next.  

black_knightj

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:10 pm
*Red suddenly sparks back to life,* "What'd I miss?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:41 am
"One hell uva a lot" says black. "Get in the damn room we need to talk," continue he.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:36 am
[OOC]The last two posts amuse me way too much.
And P.S.
Red, you were/are so close to getting killed off or sent to an other realm to die due to inactivity. XD[/OOC]  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff