Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Ichi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:21 am
Sakura_Hanamoto
Yo! I'm Cara, and 15 years old. I'm not too sure of what to put so...yeah. Okay, I'm an atheist, obviously, but my parents don't know that yet.

Homigawd!
BLEACH FREAK!
I now love you... o_O
I love Bleach...
o_O

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:37 am
Hi! I'm CatonaHotSnRoof and I'm glad to be here! I'm going to turn 18 in less than a month and I'm headed off to college.

Hope to meet some nice people here!  

CatonaHotSnRoof

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:54 am
Welcome to the GAU, all new people!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:29 pm
Hey, i'm an atheist and clinically insane (mpd and paranoia), but i'm on medication.
I like writing poetry and get called often a nerdylittleinsaneomgisthatasnakedamnfreak!!! (usually in one breath, note the lack of spacing...) ninja  

Azaleya

Sabs Smith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:47 am
Woola.

Name's Sabs, and I'm recent friends with Cau-san. ^^ You can find more stuff about me in my profile and journal and whatnot.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:27 am
Greetings all,

Name: Charlie
Description: Well, I am a leftist atheist, I live in the American South and am currently an incoming college freshman. I will be majoring in History with Secondary Education Teacher Certification, and thoroughly enjoy Philosophy, Art, Politics and you guessed it - History.

Thank you for accepting me into your community.  

LiberalLiberty

Emetophobe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:30 pm
Hi everyone.
I'm Kayla, you can call me that or emetophobe.
I'm Atheist, of course wink .
I'm Fifteen.
And glad to be here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:22 am
Name: Halloween
Religion: Atheist
Likes: Art, Reading, Writing, Music - Listening and playing, Keyboard, Piano, Anime, Animals and Roleplaying
Dislikes: Religion, Arrogant people, Text speak, Math
Career interests: Evolutionary Biology, Palaeontology
Why I Joined: To be part of a community of people who share the same ideals and to be able to discuss Atheism and disprove God without being flamed by Religous peoples heart  

Halloweenxx

Mythee

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:47 pm
Welcome! And there's no need to disprove God, sweetness, cause he was obviously just a fairy tale from the beginning, heh xd heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:06 pm
Jesus loves you all! eek
Ahhh!!
Those words burned my fingers...
Jes-
AHH!
DAMN IT!
>.<
burning_eyes

Yami_Ichi

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:08 am
Hello! I'm Emmanuela, I'm an English music freak, book nerd and ...er... Someone who likes to hang around a lot in libraries. I spend most of my time either reading or playing the piano. I should really practice my clarinet more though... I'm an athiest (obviously) and I have quite a lot of strong political views!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:45 am
Hey Everyone!

The name's JudasImok, but Judas is just fine. I'm new here to Gaia, and the guild. I'm what you would consider a weak atheist and have been so for a little over a year. Before that I was merely an agnostic (really an agnostic atheist but I didn't know any better).

In advance, thanks for the welcome!  

JudasImok

Muaethia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:58 pm
JudasImok
Hey Everyone!

The name's JudasImok, but Judas is just fine. I'm new here to Gaia, and the guild. I'm what you would consider a weak atheist and have been so for a little over a year. Before that I was merely an agnostic (really an agnostic atheist but I didn't know any better).

Welcome to the guild! mrgreen

I like your sig!

I'm a little tipsy this evening... so sorry for the enthusiasm if it's not normal. I dunno o_O

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:01 pm
I'm Carson, but any shortened version of that is fine. Let's see...I'm a girl, going into my sophomore year of high school, and am agnostic [leaning towards atheism if anything]. My life revolves around alto sax<3, talking about...things, mah friends, and school.  

a lemon of sorts

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:18 pm
JudasImok
Hey Everyone!

I made that siggy picture! I so love you! You've got to be the first person other than me to use it!

Than again...it takes a deep thinking Final Fantasy Fan who has played FF10(and beaten it) to understand the picture and the words at the topic, and it's relevence to athiesm.

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games