Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

[~devilish~]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:39 am
Hello everyone!

I just joined. I've been on Gaia since July 04, but took a long break. Now I'm back and better than ever.

I'm 20 years old. I work full-time, work another part-time job, and go to school full-time, so Gaia keeps me socially intact.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:28 am
hiyaa x)
im a 15 years old girl x) still in grade 11 whee
joined gaia since umm october 4laugh and am having some problems with teh server connection of gaia in teh country i lived now.
it makes meh couldn't open teh towns and games.
*which i believed those are teh most fun things in gaia 4laugh *
so yeaa im now working so hard to earn money by posting and browsing sweatdrop

Its Kumon

rapetar

Big Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:01 am
YO.
Reptar bars here.
='D
My real name is Marquis.
I live in Texas.

O:
<33

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:55 pm
Yo. I'm Griever. : D
I like video games and anime and I'm questing for a black and white joker hat. surprised

Grieverr

Anxious Poster

Eneyla

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:22 pm
Hey =]
I am Lynn and I live in Texas.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:06 pm
hi to all...
I'm Leon and uhm...well...
I'm questing for a kiki and a black complex jacket...
(things I'll never have xD)
Have a look at my profile when you wanna know something about me

x
Leon  

L e o n

brainy~n~cute

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:18 am
♪
Hi - nice to meet everyone! <33
I'm brainy~n~cute, but everyone calls me just plain Brainy. ^^
I live in the US and I'm a sophomore.
I'm Asian and proud of it! >.<
Gaia is mostly just a pasttime for me - I haven't gotten completely addicted...yet. XD
♪

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:02 am
Hey, I'm Uzuke and I'm 13..I'm an Asian..
My hobbies are drawing, playing Xbox and stuff.. ^_^
and I really like Anime..  

~uzuke-san~

Corgii Ly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:04 am
hello guys i'm Matsuhiko and i'm glad to be here
my real name is judo and i'm 15 turning 16 on dec. 31
asian dude here! i like playing lots of games and Like reading manga and watching ANIME!!!! LOL
i have alot to say but my laziness tells me not to type anymore
*stop typing already* oh well LOL!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:48 am
whats up evryone my real names zack and i like to play videogames and my fav sport is basketball fav color is red i play on the pc alot im 12 yrs old and i tottally love anime its awsome my fav anime is bleach it rox!!!and im always on gaia so if you wanna say hi or somthin ill prob be on and if ya want you can check outmy profile and tell me watcha think k thanx 3nodding  

Young Blizzard

Candygal3339

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:57 am
Um, hi everyone... I'm Candygal3339 (As you probably already noticed... duuh...), and I'm a 16-year-old girl, I am South (Get it in your brains south south south south south south) Korean and by the way, that's not the communist-wants-to-blow-up-America-blew-up-long-range-bomb-whatnot That's North. I'm South. Got it?! I hate it when people are like oh look there's that stupid Chinese girl (Hellooooo!! I'm Korean!) I won't talk to her because she wants to blow up America (not really! But you get teh point!) Actually that was in like Junior High. But I'm still not over that. Oh yeah, and I live in Illinois in the USA.
Ok, sorry about the spaz and taking up all that room. It's just... um... yeah... Well, you wouldn't get it anyway even if I explained to you! So whatever! And that took more than 5 minutes but that's OK because I've still got hours and hours to play on here because I finished all of my homework! Why am I telling you this! Whatever! This post is too long! Sorry again! Nobody should even read this!
Uuuuh... yeeeeaaaaaah... Sorry again... sweatdrop
If you think I'm emo, too bad for you. Dude, I'm not going to change because some person is like "You're emo! Eeeew!" OK? I can't change myself, I can't change you, I can't be who I would like to be, and I can't make you who you want to be either so get over it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:00 am
Candygal3339
Um, hi everyone... I'm Candygal3339 (As you probably already noticed... duuh...), and I'm a 16-year-old girl, I am South (Get it in your brains south south south south south south) Korean and by the way, that's not the communist-wants-to-blow-up-America-blew-up-long-range-bomb-whatnot That's North. I'm South. Got it?! I hate it when people are like oh look there's that stupid Chinese girl (Hellooooo!! I'm Korean!) I won't talk to her because she wants to blow up America (not really! But you get teh point!) Actually that was in like Junior High. But I'm still not over that. Oh yeah, and I live in Illinois in the USA.
Ok, sorry about the spaz and taking up all that room. It's just... um... yeah... Well, you wouldn't get it anyway even if I explained to you! So whatever! And that took more than 5 minutes but that's OK because I've still got hours and hours to play on here because I finished all of my homework! Why am I telling you this! Whatever! This post is too long! Sorry again! Nobody should even read this!
Uuuuh... yeeeeaaaaaah... Sorry again... sweatdrop
If you think I'm emo, too bad for you. Dude, I'm not going to change because some person is like "You're emo! Eeeew!" OK? I can't change myself, I can't change you, I can't be who I would like to be, and I can't make you who you want to be either so get over it.

Sorry, I know a lot of people are Asian and all but where I live people are really racist. I'm proud to be Asian, just I get frustrated with other people... (P.S. The person I want to be is not some blonde preppy sucka. Who I want to be is still Asian, OK peeps? I'm not that emo, see?)  

Candygal3339

Suicidal Jumping Bean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:00 pm
'Ello.

Where to begin? I joined Gaia in Nov '04, six days before my son was born. ^_^ Since then, I have become a regular in MPT, started posting there before page 100k.

Offline, I work full time and raise me two beautiful children. I plan to start college in the fall, and major in history.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:15 am
Hi I'm Spencer aka clandestine.epitome.
I live in Canada, but visit Australia often, so it's like I have two homes.
I'm 16 years old.
I love music, writing, reading, drawing, photography, meeting new people and other things of course.
I don't like ignorance, discrimination, deprication, orange and yellow skittles and other stuffles.
If you want to know anything else, just ask.
biggrin

[-g h o s t-]

Sparkly Sinner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:07 pm
Well i'm 13 living in Minnesota

I love to draw and hang out on gaia when i'm bored
I'm also a reader i read alot so i might start writinge a book
i play baseball and tennis
I also like to take photo's so i might take some photography class's in highschool  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games