Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:51 pm
It's okay. Point is, I'm rid of that abomination to the series, and I can't be happier. Well, I could be. Unfortunately the RE4 fanboy who works at EB games, right before I had a chance to trade it in. And I was gonna say like, "Finally, I'm getting rid of this crap. I was gonna trade it in at Microplay, but they had too many copies as it is. I guess nobody wants it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 pm
Well, I gotta say, the fact that I hate this game was LARGELY contributed to because of the fanboys and fangirls. And in that respect, my hatred for this game just reached a new high.

Basically, I gave it a bad review on Gamespot, using pretty much the same arguments I have been in this thread... So then, my review gets deleted because they assumed that I wrote it to annoy and/or provoke people.
So what does this tell us?
It further proves my statement that the entire staff of Gamespot are nothing but fanboys. Truly pathetic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:47 pm
That makes me sick. They seriously thought you were trolling? ******** them. Seriously.

No, don't ******** them. They have the STD known as idiocy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:59 pm
That line was so awesome. That i think i want to bow to it  

Ivory Lie

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:01 pm
What, my STD thing? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:36 pm
The one and only xd  

Ivory Lie

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:59 am
xd Excellent!!! Hahahaaaaa!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:26 am
Dude, we should all write bad reviews for RE4. Like, the entire guild. Just ******** bomb Gamespot and watch them writhe in our hatred. twisted  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:19 pm
Oh yea! We should definitely do that!! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:30 pm
We can be like the 300 Spartans fighting against the massive army of a thousand nations! One fight at a time, taking down those fanboys bit by bit. And hopefully we don't die, but I'd die to save RE! blaugh ...Maybe not, but I'd still go crazy for it.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:38 pm
Dude, it's just ******** gamespot. Getting your gamespot account banned... Well... Personally, for me... Getting my account banned would be as meaningless as it gets.
I really don't care.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:25 am
I'll make an account right now.

I can imagine the 300 scenario. The entire guild surrounded by millions of Leon clones and fanboys/girls.

Hopefully it will not spin off a parody movie. I don't think I could stand 'Meet the Kennedy's'  

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:22 am
Oh, I could stand it, I'd just enjoy burning it even more biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:54 am
I agree Resi 4 had some flaws but also on the health bit. in the First resident evil if you get bitten by anything you would turn into a zombie but you don't. so the same goes for 4. the only things i dislike about 4 is Ashley and assignment ada. The mercenaries was worth beating the game for. and to explain saddlers body, he could just grow those parts from a core that he has in his body. overall I think resident evil 4 was pretty good. I can't wait for 5  

Blackartist19

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:28 pm
You know, it's funny, if you play RE4, and Onimusha 4, and Devil May Cry 4... And I'm sure this'll prove to be right for the next installments, is that each game will take a little bit from each other, until eventually, it's the same damn game. It's already happened for weapon upgrades, shopping factor and watered down storylines. Capcom is the definition of cookie cutter.

I really don't like what Square Enix is doing with their games lately, but that's because I don't find it interesting one bit. That's not to say that square's games are necessarily cookie cutter. I just think they suck.

But Capcom decided to conform to a neat little formula. And I'm really sad that people are buying into that crap.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games