Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:58 pm
Daermon still held Namine, but picked up The rogue by her back collar and dropped her in the middle of the light and pinned her there with his black sword. " Alright then, start talking. I want to know what is going on and how you know Namine when she has never met you." Daermon said, still balancing Namine  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:02 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon still held Namine, but picked up The rogue by her back collar and dropped her in the middle of the light and pinned her there with his black sword. " Alright then, start talking. I want to know what is going on and how you know Namine when she has never met you." Daermon said, still balancing Namine

Mysterious voice: .............. *tears roll down cheeks* I.........I........ugh.......  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:13 pm
" Dont cry...as long I get the cooperation Ineed I nhave no reason to harm you... And just because Namine doesnt remember you, doesnt mean she hasnt met you. Start at the beginning. How did you meet her?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:17 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Dont cry...as long I get the cooperation Ineed I nhave no reason to harm you... And just because Namine doesnt remember you, doesnt mean she hasnt met you. Start at the beginning. How did you meet her?"

Mysterious Voice: when I was only 10, I was walking through an alley, I saw her being harrassed by a man in a dark robe, she was 7 then, I shewd the man away. Ever since then she wouldn't stop comin around me, until one day........The man in the robe returned, with more just like him, they burned our village and took namine away, our ancient village has been in ruins for nearly over three decades. What they did to her memory I don't know, but I swear! We did know eachother when we we're young!  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:25 pm
(( your in the middle of the road and Namine said your name earlier..,.no need for mysterious voice mrgreen )
Daermons eyes went wide. He looked at he rogue and bent down to look at her in the eye. " Did this man have a deep, dark voice, ABout six feet tall, and wore a red glove on his right hand?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
(( your in the middle of the road and Namine said your name earlier..,.no need for mysterious voice mrgreen )
Daermons eyes went wide. He looked at he rogue and bent down to look at her in the eye. " Did this man have a deep, dark voice, ABout six feet tall, and wore a red glove on his right hand?"

yes, but why would you want to know?  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:32 pm
*looks at her* a red glove, i remember someone had a red glove, but that all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

YOUR STILL SAYING YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME???? *turns to Daermon* who was this guy I saw??  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:35 pm
" Because hes the one...who gave me this curse" Daermon said in a grave tone. " And hes the reason Namine doesnt remember you... God dammit.." Daermon set Namine down and got up and walked around for a minute before punching a tree and breaking it down. " He is going to die for everything he has done..I will kill him with the curse he gave me..." Daermon got angry and began to turn black again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:35 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

YOUR STILL SAYING YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME???? *turns to Daermon* who was this guy I saw??
i guess, it blurry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

i guess, it blurry.

*sigh* till your remember.......*fades away into the shadows* I will see you next time......  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:43 pm
" No you dont..." Daermon said with his Demonic voice still turning black " Im not done with you yet...." He said as he tore her from the shadows  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:47 pm
The Dark Paladin
" No you dont..." Daermon said with his Demonic voice still turning black " Im not done with you yet...." He said as he tore her from the shadows

You have no idea what your doing, as well as Namine is a princess, I am as well one too! Hands off me demon! *smacks your hand away*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:47 pm
So i can't remember anything from my past because of this person and daermon got the curse from the same guy. right?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:49 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

You have no idea what your doing, as well as Namine is a princess, I am as well one too! Hands off me demon! *smacks your hand away*
*looks at her eek *Im a princess?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games