Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Post Your Pics. EVERYONE RE-READ FIRST POST! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sophia.Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:19 am

What is with these high angle shots? It doesn't make you any less ugly. Just makes you seem more like a conformist 3nodding

Edit: Oh and declaring your love for each other over a picture is L-A-M-E.
Edit 2: So Is saying you're ugly just to get attention, but then again being a scene emo is all about getting attention rofl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:18 pm
please, Sophia.... Don't be so rude.

You obviously understand nothing about "emo" kids...

They only say they're ugly because all they see is beautiful girls all the time talking about how ugly other girls are.

It's called self-esteem. They say they're ugly because they believe they are. It's not about attention. Also... the camera angle crap... it's not about conformity either... it's
about what people prefer... and quite a lot of people like that angle.

and "Declaring my love using a picture is lame?"

alright ******** tard. say that again and I'll just ban you now.... seriously... I wasn't
declaring any love. I don't love her, I just commented about her picture and how she was so beautiful that i asked her to marry me.... it's called an expression. I don't want to marry her..... and the pictures??? I took those in the summer and i just threw the words in there are a joke... Pictures of emo guys holding roses with quotes like "i would have brought you the whole garden but they all died but one"
or people with pictures of bleeding wrists and crap with quotes like "I did this for you", and pictures of little cartoon emo kids with x's for eyes saying things like "why does it hurt inside?" are all common crap.....

So... if you're going to join this guild just to make smart remarks about people then you can either leave now or act like a civilized, mannerable person. Otherwise, if i'm going to get anymore trouble from you I'll just ban you.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Golden_Wolfen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:41 pm
User Image
me and my habalena!!! I love that pig!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:51 pm
User Image
I feel sorry for the poor thing but it is a cute pic no?  

Golden_Wolfen

`Surgeon General Sexy`

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:53 pm
&hearts

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

mmm... emotive hardcore...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:37 pm
Lord Balrox

They only say they're ugly because all they see is beautiful girls all the time talking about how ugly other girls are.

It's called self-esteem. They say they're ugly because they believe they are. It's not about attention. Also... the camera angle crap... it's not about conformity either... it's

alright ******** tard. say that again and I'll just ban you now.... seriously... I wasn't
declaring any love. I don't love her, I just commented about her picture and how she was so beautiful that i asked her to marry me.... it's called an expression. I don't want to marry her..... and the pictures??? I took those in the summer and i just threw the words in there are a joke... Pictures of emo guys holding roses with quotes like "i would have brought you the whole garden but they all died but one"
or people with pictures of bleeding wrists and crap with quotes like "I did this for you", and pictures of little cartoon emo kids with x's for eyes saying things like "why does it hurt inside?" are all common crap.....

So... if you're going to join this guild just to make smart remarks about people then you can either leave now or act like a civilized, mannerable person. Otherwise, if i'm going to get anymore trouble from you I'll just ban you.

I could report you to a mod for flaming. smile
And I was simply pointing out a fact.
And I happened to know a lot about this sub-culture.

Sophia.Ryu

Golden_Wolfen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:13 pm
Sophia.Ryu
Lord Balrox

then y is it that you ? us and our motives so much if you already know so much about it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:44 pm
Sophia.Ryu
Lord Balrox

Lol...Dude, what the ******** is wrong with you? Josh isn't flaming...you are being a discriminative b***h...some people say things online they don't mean...It's a fact...And he IS an MOD...e.e...Loser...Sure, what Josh does may be a fact...and he might do that a lot, but it doesn't mean that you should critisize him about it...God ******** damn...And he does have a point about that "Common crap"...although, I find it quite humorous...

And Josh, I know I'm not supposed to be posting s**t like that, but god damn, this s**t pisses me off...D;<

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

.Second Best.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:07 pm
New pics of me >.<
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:33 pm
x[ Dante ]x

cute ... i made a skirt like this for my sister last year ninja y
haha. i love that skirt.  

Fairy the Great

Sophia.Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:14 am
Still_Standing_InThe_Dark
Sophia.Ryu
Lord Balrox

Lol...Dude, what the ******** is wrong with you? Josh isn't flaming...you are being a discriminative b***h...some people say things online they don't mean...It's a fact...And he IS an MOD...e.e...Loser...Sure, what Josh does may be a fact...and he might do that a lot, but it doesn't mean that you should critisize him about it...God ******** damn...And he does have a point about that "Common crap"...although, I find it quite humorous...

And Josh, I know I'm not supposed to be posting s**t like that, but god damn, this s**t pisses me off...D;<

And you are flaming too by the way. I should just report this whole guild.

Oh and I meant I'd report him to a Gaia mod, you know someone that can ban your account, and delete the guild rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:09 am
Lmao...xD...You're a total tard...xD

Why don't we all just sign a petition to delete YOU from the guild...it'll make everyone happy, am I right?

Get the ******** out of the guild if you have a problem with it! You obviously don't understand EMO...let alone the purpose of the ******** guild...Lets go over something, shall we, hun.

PEOPLE DON'T LIKE SUCK UPS ACCUSING THEM OF FLAMING!

...and...

PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO FLAME UNDER SOME CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CONDITION, YOU WERE BEING A b***h AND FLAMING OTHERS FOR CAMERA VIEWS.

Just shut the ******** up...That is your opinion...NO ONE GIVES A FLYING ******** Sarah  

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:59 pm
Sophia.Ryu
Lord Balrox

I am a mod you stupid-a**.

Edit:

Cocky-a** b***h = banned.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:41 pm
[-Hey Its Me-]
New pics of me >.<
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

surprised
eek  

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

DrumrbaxJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:15 am
User Image

'Eyyyyyy  
Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games