Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:05 pm
*laying still on the bed* -thinks-Xeggr where are you? I can't let them find out about my child, only three months into pregnancy, can't let them find out about my child-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:29 pm
Xeggr awoke. He found bandages on him. He looked to the side and saw Alita asleep. 'She still might be hurt, so I'll stay.' Xeggr got up and looked at his bandages. He ripped them all off and had Nothingness go all over his body. "That feels better." He walked over and saw a brand new Organization coat for him. He put it on. "Ah, nice and soft." He summond his weapon and it was nice and clean. He de summond it and walked over to Alita. He broke a bead from his bracelet and put it in her hand and closed it. "Keep that as a gift."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:50 pm
*looks though the window on the door and saw xeggr.*At least he is ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:45 pm
Xeggr looked up and saw a girl looking through the window. He waved his hand backwards to sign to come in.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:50 pm
*come in, but stays sort by the door still.*Are you feeling an any better?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:53 pm
"Ya, I'm fine. I'm just worried about her."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:05 pm
sad She said while we were still in the darkness that she think there's a link between you and her. and she hate hospital so i told her that i make sure nothing bad happened to you or her. I really hope she wakes up soon. You both so far were asleep for about five hour. Being worry gets really hard, at times.*U_U = kairi closed her eyes*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:19 pm
"She'll be fine." Xeggr had a littlew shock to his face. He got up and looked at Kairi. "Sry to be rude, but can I talk to Naminé?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:28 pm
I don't know how?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:32 pm
"Damn. I really need to talk to her." Xeggr reached in his coat pocket and pulled out a drawing. "I remember that she drew this for me." He handed it to Kairi.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:38 pm
*kairi looked at the drawing, then falls down*
((i be namine as well))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:43 pm
"Xeggr picked Kairi up and placed her on the bed. "You ok?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:49 pm
*sits up*It me namine, i took over kairi body temporary. i don't know how long i have before kairi takes over again, but when she does she will be really weak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:54 pm
Xeggr went over to the drawing and picked it up. "What does this mean?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:58 pm
That drawing allows me to temporary take over kairi body, the picture is of you and your true i believe. it drew it for you so you wouldn't forget that your with the organization.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games