Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:56 pm
When cy got to place the portal behind him closes. Alot of smells enter his nose and mind. These smells seem to dull his senses and almost knock him out. The room he is in seem square but with odd holes all around say the door. Behind the door, a figure is staring out at him, it goes to open the door to capture him, and take him deeper into the facility.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:59 pm
Vi took a deep breath and sighed. She relaxed and her expression softened just a bit. "Right.. lets try to find Aria and get her out of there."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:06 pm
Urskil pointed to all the weapons, "Get geared up, then we'll plan it out."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:08 pm
Once the door open the figure seems ghostly almost. It brings out an odd gun to shoot Cy.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:15 pm
"And here i thought it wasnt a trap. I should have known. Now tell me are you just distracting me or are you going to actually kill me? If your trying to kill me good luck." Cy said with an evil grin. His eyes started to pulse and his lower arms became enveloped in flame.

Vi grabbed several guns, a few big ones she didnt knwo the names to nor did she care. As well as a few small ones. She then strapped everything to her body and turned to Urskil. "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:21 pm
"No... your death is not in our best interest as of right now. Also your body is currently been and is contstantly being fill with toxic material that are harmful and hinder the body. Now will you come with me." said the voice.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:25 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"And here i thought it wasnt a trap. I should have known. Now tell me are you just distracting me or are you going to actually kill me? If your trying to kill me good luck." Cy said with an evil grin. His eyes started to pulse and his lower arms became enveloped in flame.

Vi grabbed several guns, a few big ones she didnt knwo the names to nor did she care. As well as a few small ones. She then strapped everything to her body and turned to Urskil. "Ready when you are."
Urskil got an M16, TAR-21, 2 uzi's, 2 desert eagles, 2 500.'s, and his RMG. He then pointed at the Laptop, "See here... this is the entry to the lower level... so..." He got out his lock pick kit. "Ok, just incase... alright... theres nothing bout the layout of the lower level, so we'll be going in blind...ready?" He asked, a small look of concearn on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:28 pm
((dude, Cy has control of ALL the elements, not just fire... just to let you know))  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:29 pm
Cy sighed he had no option but to comply he didnt feel anythign yet but toxicins took theyre time usually. The flames around his lower arms dissapeard and he placed his hands in his pockets. He followed after the voice his grey eyes scanning the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:31 pm
Vi nodded. "Why do you need a lock pick you can just appear on the other side of the door. Or break it down." She placed her arms on her hips, she wasnt to happy with any of this. And a small pain had begun in her abdomen.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:39 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy sighed he had no option but to comply he didnt feel anythign yet but toxicins took theyre time usually. The flames around his lower arms dissapeard and he placed his hands in his pockets. He followed after the voice his grey eyes scanning the area.

The area is looks like an insane assylum, but it seems like the people are being drugged up. You soon make it to another ancient area. With another shrine not far from you. "Ah, so your the vessale for our pet." said a old man's voice. "or to be more exact. You will be it's toy."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:40 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Vi nodded. "Why do you need a lock pick you can just appear on the other side of the door. Or break it down." She placed her arms on her hips, she wasnt to happy with any of this. And a small pain had begun in her abdomen.
"I'm still getting used to being a vampire, stop making fun of me!" Urskil said jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood a bit. "Alright..." Urskil said chucking a vest to Vi, "Just incase... wouldn want anything to happen to that sexy body, now would we?" He asked with a small smile. he already had one on, he was ready to go.

how are things going? he asked Cy telepathically.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:50 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

The area is looks like an insane assylum, but it seems like the people are being drugged up. You soon make it to another ancient area. With another shrine not far from you. "Ah, so your the vessale for our pet." said a old man's voice. "or to be more exact. You will be it's toy."

"Well see about that." Cy said to the voice. His expressionless face was eriee in how calmly he was taking all of this.

Edit:

Yeah i feel f-ing peachy. Just keep Vi alive and out of harms way Urskil.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:52 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"I'm still getting used to being a vampire, stop making fun of me!" Urskil said jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood a bit. "Alright..." Urskil said chucking a vest to Vi, "Just incase... wouldn want anything to happen to that sexy body, now would we?" He asked with a small smile. he already had one on, he was ready to go.

how are things going? he asked Cy telepathically.

Vi frowned and but the jacket on. "yeah yeah lets go" She smiled to Urskil. After she put the vest on she was ready to go.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:58 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

"Well see about that." Cy said to the voice. His expressionless face was eriee in how calmly he was taking all of this.

Edit:

Yeah i feel f-ing peachy. Just keep Vi alive and out of harms way Urskil.

"will you get on the altar please." said the old man.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games