Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:40 am
NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Although in the movie her hair appears to be closer to blonde... I would need some serious brunette long hair representation in Re5... But thats just my opinion... wink

Well, to be fair, have you ever seen Claire out in the sun? She's always night this night that. In the movie, her hair could have been sun bleeched a bit.

It could happen... I just like Claire with the darker hair. I still can't wait for the movie... I'm so pumped!
Well, now that we know that they cheaped out on Wesker's Voice Actor in Umbrella chronicles, and RE5 is ways ways away, there's really not much else to look forward to. Let's just hope the Movie Wesker kicks a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:44 am
That would make things better, I'll admit. But if he doesn't... well.... you know what will happen.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:52 am
I doubt he won't kick a** though. He looks cool. And people who complain about the way they portrayed Carlos and Nicholai in the movie, all I gotta say is that Oded Fehr only did a better job portraying Carlos, who, in the game, was a crappy character.
As for Nicholai... Well, I'm Russian and as much as I like the idea of a big badass villain. It just gets kind of annoying when the Russian ends up always being the bad guy. So having Nicholai in the movie, being the funnier, guy who dies a hero, was kind of flattering.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I doubt he won't kick a** though. He looks cool. And people who complain about the way they portrayed Carlos and Nicholai in the movie, all I gotta say is that Oded Fehr only did a better job portraying Carlos, who, in the game, was a crappy character.
As for Nicholai... Well, I'm Russian and as much as I like the idea of a big badass villain. It just gets kind of annoying when the Russian ends up always being the bad guy. So having Nicholai in the movie, being the funnier, guy who dies a hero, was kind of flattering.

I loved Oded. He has been really great in every movie I've seen him in. I thought Carlos was a joke when I first played Nemesis... it took me a while to warm up to him... So I wasn't disappointed at all with him playing Carlos.

I hear you on the ethnic stuff. I'm Italian and I'm pretty sick of every character in the media being based off of the Sopranos (which is one of my favorite shows, but still). We aren't all a bunch of mafia-toting greaseballs...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:57 am
NotteRequiem
I loved Oded. He has been really great in every movie I've seen him in. I thought Carlos was a joke when I first played Nemesis... it took me a while to warm up to him... So I wasn't disappointed at all with him playing Carlos.

I hear you on the ethnic stuff. I'm Italian and I'm pretty sick of every character in the media being based off of the Sopranos (which is one of my favorite shows, but still). We aren't all a bunch of mafia-toting greaseballs...

Don't worry, the protagonist in the next Grand Theft Auto is Russian.
Anywho... topic? Umm... Jill's awesome?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

Don't worry, the protagonist in the next Grand Theft Auto is Russian.
Anywho... topic? Umm... Jill's awesome?

There's a topic? ::looks up:: Oops.... sweatdrop

I can't choose between the girls... they're all wonderful. (Ashley isn't a girl... as stated in a previous thread whee )  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:02 am
You know what sucks? The previous topic would have been completely suitable if it was in the other thread, but how did we end up talking about Wesker, Carlos etc in THIS thread?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:04 am
Tangent, my dear... Tangent...

But, for the record.... you started it!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:13 am
Straying off topic is okay... SOMETIMES...
But for now... WOOT! Jill is gonna be in RE5! Check the Raccoon City Times section.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:45 pm
I still say:

Best RE Hero: Jill Valentine
Best RE Villian: Alexis Ashford.

Blood Countess Bathory

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:49 pm
You mean Alexia... right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:55 pm
NotteRequiem

LOL Typod big time. S is right next to A and I wasn't looking at the keyboard.  

Blood Countess Bathory

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:58 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

rofl Sorry to jump down your throat!!! I had a friend of mine make that mistake, and for whatever reason, I took it personally, because she's my favorite female villain too xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:00 pm
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

rofl Sorry to jump down your throat!!! I had a friend of mine make that mistake, and for whatever reason, I took it personally, because she's my favorite female villain too xd

HELLZ YEAH MAN. Aleixa is awesome. I love her. ( My mule account is Alexia Ashford )
surprised  

Blood Countess Bathory

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem

HELLZ YEAH MAN. Aleixa is awesome. I love her. ( My mule account is Alexia Ashford )
surprised

Hahha, thats excellent! I have a recording of myself singing the Bercuse from Veronica... I need to find it...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games