Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:40 am
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
When Drarak had been let out of his restraints, he walked away from everyone and made his way to Alitas room again. Knocking on the door again, he again waited for an answer.

COME IN!!

Drarak opened his eyes as he heard the yell. He smirked and came in, looking at Alita the entire time. " Lil anxious to see me?" Drarak said witha playful look

*smiles* sorry, *blushes*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:00 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~at the outside training area~
"Good no one here"Takes out the sphere and her garment grid and put the sphere in it."Lets see."Hold the grid and sphere in the air ,and it starts to glow."I hope this works right this time."A staff appears in her hand, and see now wearing a Kimono." Its time to summon Bahamut"(<-- click on link to see how it summon)

"yes. i can finally do it."Berry falls down."It finally today. i have to get stronger."Stands up."I'm surprised no heard me summon you Bahamut. You crashed into the ground and no one heard that ok? oh well."Goes over to bahamut."Dismissed"Bahamut disappears."Now which one?" thinks well there still 9 i have to do so hmmm."I got it"She summons in order Ifrit , then Yojimbo, then Magus Sisters(<--my favorite summoning, and also they count as three summoning) then, Shiva ,then Anima ,then Ixion ,the last summoning that still out is Valefor."hey, valefor."Berry pets Valefor on the neck(like in the video)."Every things sort ok. I may not be as strong as seymour but i have to win."
"Valefor, we need to train your ovedrive. but how?" Valefor pushes berry to the side"huh, Valefor?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:06 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
When Drarak had been let out of his restraints, he walked away from everyone and made his way to Alitas room again. Knocking on the door again, he again waited for an answer.

COME IN!!

Drarak opened his eyes as he heard the yell. He smirked and came in, looking at Alita the entire time. " Lil anxious to see me?" Drarak said witha playful look

*smiles* sorry, *blushes*

Drarak walked over and sat down next her and leaned back. " dont worry.....So....what did you have in mind before?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
~at the outside training area~
"Good no one here"Takes out the sphere and her garment grid and put the sphere in it."Lets see."Hold the grid and sphere in the air ,and it starts to glow."I hope this works right this time."A staff appears in her hand, and see now wearing a Kimono." Its time to summon Bahamut"(<-- click on link to see how it summon)

"yes. i can finally do it."Berry falls down."It finally today. i have to get stronger."Stands up."I'm surprised no heard me summon you Bahamut. You crashed into the ground and no one heard that ok? oh well."Goes over to bahamut."Dismissed"Bahamut disappears."Now which one?" thinks well there still 9 i have to do so hmmm."I got it"She summons in order Ifrit , then Yojimbo, then Magus Sisters(<--my favorite summoning, and also they count as three summoning) then, Shiva ,then Anima ,then Ixion ,the last summoning that still out is Valefor."hey, valefor."Berry pets Valefor on the neck(like in the video)."Every things sort ok. I may not be as strong as Seymour but i have to win."
"Valefor, we need to train your overdrive. but how?" Valefor pushes berry to the side"huh, Valefor?"
Pushes her to go inside."I get it, since the overdrive makes so much noise you want me to be inside so no one know that your my summoning."Walks inside pass alita room to her room." Valefor better be careful."Closes her door.

~outside training area valefor does Energy Ray(it makes the ground exploded it makes lots of noise)~  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:25 am
Draraks eyes narrowed as he recognized the sound. " Explosion from an energy shot....Somebody id oing something that they arent supposed to." He said knowing that Berry would hear him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:32 am
Berry leaves her room and starts to head over to the outside taining area."Hmmm........"Thinks - It a good thing i wasn't there or someone might of found out. I going to be in so much trouble after this.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:50 am
The Dark Paladin
Draraks eyes narrowed as he recognized the sound. " Explosion from an energy shot....Somebody id oing something that they arent supposed to." He said knowing that Berry would hear him

hmm?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:12 pm
bixyll got up and left the room he went over to the traing room and began to hit the dummies.  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry leaves her room and starts to head over to the outside taining area."Hmmm........"Thinks - It a good thing i wasn't there or someone might of found out. I going to be in so much trouble after this.
Berry enters the outdoor training area. Goes to Valefor."That attack is probalby are strongest. Theres no way Seymour can beat that attack i hope."Valefor looks at her."Valefor don't worry, ok."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:40 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

hmm?

"Oh nothin.....just messin with somebody.....So why do you want me here?" He said with a smile, moving closer  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry enters the outdoor training area. Goes to Valefor."That attack is probalby are strongest. Theres no way Seymour can beat that attack i hope."Valefor looks at her."Valefor don't worry, ok."
"Maester seymour should be here anytime. we have to be ready."Valefor looks at bery in a confused way."Thats right i never told any why doing. I doing this so i won't get married to him. I told him no but he won't listen. so now he is going to try kidnapped me, and force me to marry him. I better go now, so dismissed."changes into a cat, and walks back to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:01 pm
bixyll walked by beryy cat " hey beryy " whatcha you doing?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:04 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll walked by beryy cat " hey beryy " whatcha you doing?"
Cat berry looks up at him and says"Nothing much."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:08 pm
" ohh... so you can talk as a cat? i didnt know that, sweet  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:10 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" ohh... so you can talk as a cat? i didnt know that, sweet
"Yea, im still human. "Smiles at Bixyll. Thinks- i don't think heard that giant explosion......... sweet.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games