Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:30 pm

((Oh, I'm perfectly fine with it-I was just wondering.^^ Huh, Tomoyo's saying a lot in this post...))

Tomoyo nodded curtly, her eyes never leaving Hamani's. "I will help," she said softly, "but only to make sure this affair is over and done with as soon as possible." She pulled out her sword in one graceful swoop, and stood silent for a moment, thinking. She had certainly fought and killed before, but to do so against one of their own was a different matter entirely. She only hoped Nia would understand, somehow, no matter how remote that possibility was. Tomoyo kneeled down to face Aoki. "Aoki-san, won't you return to the theater?" she whispered gently, so only the two of them could hear, "You're drained, emotionally and physically. Suki-san, Hamani-sama and I will certainly be enough to handle anything that comes against us. You need rest."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:42 pm

After a few hours, Haru rose from his bed and glanced around only to see his stained clothes still dripping with blood. Slaine gathered them up and then proceeded outside his room. He turned to the bath, which was conviently at the end of the hall. Haru peeked in first to see if the bath was being used and then went in. He placed his clothes on the ground and then went to the door nearby to get water for the bath.

After a few trips to the well, the bath was full. He then lit the fire under the bath and then made a few more trips to the well to fill up a larger bucket of water. He sighed and began to clean his clothes while the bath was getting ready. Haru finished washing his clothes and hung his clothes up on a rack and then took off the rags and went into the bath after putting the fire out. He closed his eyes and began to forget all his troubles. He sunk down in the bath so his face was almost covered.

Dark Slaine

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:53 pm

Aoki just nodded. She couldn't help it. She certainly didn't have the energy to go on. She wasn't as dedicated or mature as Tomoyo, she wasn't as strong as Suki or Tao. Aoki was simply the sister of Shinobu, master thief and perfectionist extrodinaire. Maybe Aoki and the other thieves had made her standards to high, maybe Aoki wasn't suited to be a thief.

Another thought crossed her mind. Nia... Poor Nia was to face not only the leader of them, but Tao, Tomoyo, and Suki. The people Aoki thought she could trust the most. What would she feel, being betrayed like that all for a girl whom everyone seemed to sympathize for, but never like?

Aoki ran away from the clearing. Even if she had to 'kill' herself in the process, Aoki would at least warn Nia.

'Aoki's Magical Gift.'

Aiko appeared right beside Nia. Aoki herself passed out on the forest floor, almost a mile away from Hamani already. Aiko choked out words. It was hard for Aiko because Aoki was unconcoius.

"Hamani. Tao. Suki. Tomoyo. Coming. All. Aoki... Wanted. Warn. Nia."

Aiko disspaeared almost as quick as he appeared, all his energy returning to Aoki. Aoki reached the theater, staggering to a side wall, leaning against it. A zepher blew against her face, and the amber eyes which saw nothing but needed everything closed. Slumping to the ground, quietly falling asleep.

"Shin-onee-chan. Are you awake?"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:17 am

When Haru had finished his bath, the water had lost its pleasuring warmth. He felt the cold air blowing in and he noticed his clothes were still a bit wet. Haru sighed a bit and then dried himself off and put his rags back on. He quickly gathered the bucket and began to empty the water out of the bath.

After a half an hour, the water was nearly gone and Haru went out of the bath leaving his clothes behind on a clothesline just outside of the theater. He proceeded to the front of the theater where the stage was and he noticed his sword still bloody as ever. He removed his shirt and placed it next to his sword. He then went to his room and got some sort of cleaning substance that was in a bucket and returned to the sword.

With great care, Haru began to use the cloth to whipe off the blood that caressed the sword. He slowly went through this process and then put the substance on and began to clean and polish the sword.

Dark Slaine

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:40 am

((I'll just jump in))

Taketo came back to the theatre after a long, grueling time to himself, that seemed for the better. He could last remember something going wrong, then him stepping in, but that was all behind him. Taketo was still trying to identify his masked attacker from the mission he had before coming back into the Immortal Thieves. After all this time, it still haunted him that he was unable to defend himself, and that the person knew more about him than he did. It was frustrating...

Upon entering the theatre, it seemed quite empty from all the excitement that happened a while before he came back. Though, Taketo was unchanged from his last appearance here. He found himself a little spot in the back of the theatre where he began to relax and gather his thoughts. A lot had probably happened while he was gone, even he had changed a little. Taketo sat up in his chair and seemingly waited for the others. After all, he had nothing better to do.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:53 am

[Alright, Lirdianc.]

Shinobu turned towards the door, where she spotted Aoki, all else phased out of her mind for a second, the fact that she'd jsut bee going through hell, nadda, whatever had happened to all the other thieves, zip, what would she do about the doll situation now, and who was that woman? Zero. She was simply glad to see her sister.

She rushed forwards, knocking a few things out of the way as she went and threw her tired arms around her siblings tiny frame. She took a deep shudder of a breath, and just hung there. Wallowing in her exhaust.

"I'm just fine, Aoki." Shinobu replied to her sister. "I've been told that the doll isn't in our concern anymore, so we're going to be just fine..."

[Awww man... I can't believe Shinobu missed out on Haru's bath. But I've been busy the last 2 days, there was a dance and then a sleepover, so sue me.]

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:55 am

Hamani gave a simple nod of her head to Tomoyo, pleased that the woman was considering to help her. Perhaps some of the thieves would proove a burden to win back over again, but, as long as she justified her own actions, than problems wouldn't erupt, or atleast the magma spewing from said eruptions would not hit her.

She could feel the vibrations ahead, of the soldiers that only Nia could'vesummoned up, she wanted to slow her down.

Hamani's fine eyebrows narrowed.

That wasn't going to happen.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:03 pm

Yul, feeling slightly out of place, but not having lost his confidence in the situation, tucker his arms behind his head as she continued upstairs. He understood people's emotions at this time, obviously there was a 'doll' issue, that he had to right to intrude upon, and Haru wasn't too hapyp about whatever it is that had happened to him. Something Yul also knew wasn't his buisness, but then this uncovered a problem.

What the hell was Yul's buisness?

I should find something to do... a plan... a heist... go thieving, something to keep me busy and out of other people's way, but what?

As he continued down the hallway, his shoes clacking against the wooden planks as he went, he folded his pale hands together and tapped each of his forefingers agaisnt the opposite's knuckle.

Maybe... treasure? Nobles have lots, I could just ni psome of theirs... but there really isn't any sport in that... I could allways- "Whoof!" he shouted in surprise, as he fell forwards, having been knocked out of his rapt inner contemplation by triping over an unknown object.

Yul zipped to his feet, where he expected a myriad of things, perhaps a weapon, or other such belong thrown carelessly aside, maybe a unexpected dent or slope in the floor, it could've even been one of the younger thieves palying a cruel prank on him, but what he didn't expect to see lying at his feet was a cat.

He abruptly rose to the cat, picked it up gingerly, looking it over, afraid that he may have hurt it.

A quick check told Yul the cat was still alive, for it was breathing, but it was out cold. Now he had to figure out whther the cat had been out when Yul had tripped over it, or whether the act of tripping on the cat had been what caused it to lose it's conciousness.

"Poor thing..."

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:29 pm

(( Since I've not been able to kind of get it...

Where, in general is everyone? I mean, I know where I am at the moment. But every time I try to think something up so I can run into someone, I can't figure out where they are. Little help? ))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:08 pm

[Jeeps.

Uhm, I think you're in your room Izumo, or maybe not.

Tomoyo, Suki, and Hamani are all out in the forest after Nia. Tao's a bit farther out, and nia's way out. Then Aoki, Shinobu, Kosho and Yul are all on the top floor of the thief headquarters, and I think Haru's in his room...

Those are the active locations right now, i think. Spare me if I missed someone.]

Edaniel
Captain

The Jashu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:26 pm

Suki found no openning to speak. He stood still in his silence, his weapon tucked on his right shoulder. A true warrior of discipline was hidden in Suki, and awaiting orders was part of his duty. If this battle was anything other than civil, it wouldn't have troubled Suki, but the fact was that they were fighting each other. No matter if you looked at it physically, mentally, spiritually, anything. No escaped the void of truth that errected in the balance. The light that shone into the young boy's eyes made them twinkle with empathy and shine.

Looking from side to side, Suki noticed that Aoki was missing. In his absence of conscience, she had disappaeared in the midst.

"Where did Aoki-chan go!?"
Suki's voice was still soft, but it crushed the silence in it's prime.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:27 pm

(Actually I'm infront on the stage of the theater). (Thank god she missed it... phew... *sweatdrop*)

Haru's blade began to return to it's normal luster after a few hours. He wiped his forhead from the small sweat that gathered. Haru smiled for a brief second to see the sword back to it's original sheen. Then he gazed into his reflection and saw Hibiki's face staring back at him. "Hibiki..." Haru got up and then went back to his clothes and felt them. They seemed dry and Haru grabbed them and walked back to his room and put them on. He then returned to the stage and then sat next to his sword and rested.

Dark Slaine

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:56 pm

"She went back to the theater," Tomoyo stated calmly, "She was in no condition to fight." She didn't mean to seem cold, but when a fight began, she would retreat into herself, analyze everything in practical terms only, and leave regrets for later. But...those regrets would always be there when she fought, when she killed. At least this time they weren't fighting against real soldiers.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:38 am

Nia stopped running, and walked further in a slower pace. The events played trough her head again; the pain Melora had done upon her, how she found the doll, how Hamani came to claim it and how she fled, the terrible dream she had had at the ruins, and how she had fled further again after creating an illusion. It seemed to have happened in weeks, but it was only a few days. On the other hand, she thought, what does it matter for us to keep track of time, we will be here forever. Years for normal people could only be minutes for us, maybe we just stand beside time; looking at it, thinking about it, but not participating in it. Maybe they were erased from history, placed in their own world, visible for others but not changeable, like a picture. She shook her head, it was no use thinking about it, she couldn’t change it, and it wouldn’t change itself.

A sound awoke Nia from her thoughts. She immediately was on her guard, suddenly a boy stood next to her, before she could do something the boy warned her and disappeared. Nia stood frozen for a second, and than realized she had let herself get caught of guard. She cursed, and thought about what the boy had said. Aoki had wanted to warn her, because a group of thieves was after her. It wasn’t a real surprise, but good to know with how much they were and that hey indeed were after her. She also realized that Aoki had helped her, this surprised Nia, she didn’t value Aoki to high, and although it wasn’t a real help, it was nice to know that somebody supported her.

She leaned against a tree. She knew she wasn’t a match for that many well-trained opponents. Although her skill was different, and it some ways more useful against other thieves, than theirs, it wouldn’t be enough. She also realized that they wouldn’t stop chasing her ever, as her, they were immortal and had all the time they needed. This wasn’t exactly a cheery thought for a fleeing person, but Nia never really had cheery thoughts. She took the doll from her kimono and looked at it; actually it was quite a simple one, but she could feel the power inside it. The hate that wanted to be released. The thought of giving it up, giving it back to that girl, had crossed her mind for a split-second. But at the same time she knew she never would, not to her. She knew what she had to do, running wouldn’t help her, the only thing she could do was go back to the ruins and fight alongside her army. It wasn’t likely she was going to win, especially since her opponents were immortal, but on the other hand she was too and in a way her warriors as well.

She put the doll back, and started following her own trail. Upon reaching the ruins again she felt her foes were close, she looked at the druids. Tall and strong they looked, but she knew it was deceitful. Although she was smaller than them all, she was the most powerful. Her enemies would know this as well. The druid-warriors might seem and be strong; they weren’t mentally and with simple brute for they would be overthrown fast. Then again she would have more to them than to normal human beings.

Nia went trough her pockets, looking at the items she brought with her. She arranged the bottles and potions in a way that seemed best. She took a small sip of one; the fluid slid down her throat and gave a warm and cold feeling at the same time. She placed her daggers out of sight, but easy to grab.

She sat down and meditated, she could feel them coming closer, but did not worry; she would be ready when they reached her. She shut them out and concentrated. Building her mental abilities, she would put up a good fight before they would get the doll. She stood up, her eyes and head were clear, she felt confident although she knew it she wouldn’t win. She turned to the druids and said, more to herself than to them: “They will be here soon.”

Lord Bean
Crew

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games