Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:08 am

Happy Birthday in advance....

I'll most likely forget by tomorrow so you get an early celebration. I guess you have to share a spot with Halloween? Must be a little cool to actually be born on October 31st.

I turn 19 in November woot! 9 more days until my birthday.

I have to say that my RP skills were also fairly good as well, however I started roleplaying at age 15 and slowly became more literate over time.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:47 pm

Wow Vanny, you're so cool. Born on Occy the 31st? Lucky bish. In any case, I'm glad you were awarded our RPer of the year award for 2005, sadly you can't be it more than once so I'm having a hard time deciding RPer for 2006...

Me and Mary need to come up with whomever we award it to.

If Lifes-san were still with us, and rping the fun Koh, not the stupid emo Koh like he was recently, then we'd probably've given him it, but he left us. crying

I think Bean, Miku, Lirdianc, Can't have Nightmare Alchemist, she quit. crying , and... Jash... are the eligible candidates. We'd include some of the newers that are showing good work, but their too new, you guys can try out for RPer of the year 2007.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:24 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:38 pm

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:35 am

I knu. I agree. I can't believe pirates lost. crying

Look in the picture, the ninja's about to spear the pirate, the pirate may be oblivious to the attack, but the parrot on his shoulder knows what's going on.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:46 pm

Well after all these "Ask a Ninja"-movies Ninjas were bound to win! Check them here

Lord Bean
Crew

The Jashu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:32 pm

Happy Burfday' Bruffer' Tao biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:13 am

Just out of curiousity..... in the roleplay, I distinctly move over to my sword so someone would find me. It is reasonable that my body could still blend in with the other people, So I am wondering if you didn't see me on purpose.

Dark Slaine

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:32 am

I'm 99% sure he is not ignoring you, and just couldn't see you [Haru].

zomg lolz we r steatlh haur n izomu, lik nu 1 kin fidn ush cuz we ttly setalth hahahaha omg!!111!11!!oneone!!!1
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:19 am

That's what I figured... I was just making sure.....

Ummm.... wow... that was really random....
It burns my eyes! Must click spell check..... must.... *death*

Dark Slaine

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:48 pm

That ninja's a brilliant, wonderful man.

Also, none of my characters are currently in the position where they'd waltz out and find you. Especially not one who'd been worshiping your character for a large portion of her life. But. I'm lazy. Today I'm not in the faqing mewd.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:04 pm

Aoki hated Haru at first, but then she just gave up because Shinobu had such a huge obsession, so now she calls him Haru-onii-kun, like a big brother. And Tao is another brotherly figure, and Suki's her current best friend after Koh ditched, and Shinobu's her sister. (Duh) Aoki also has Haku... Like the sister's pet cat.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:08 pm

Shinobu is afraid of Hamani, and feels a great deal of sympathy towards Melora, feeling that she is responsible for what happened to the child. Reveres Tao as a fine thief, and doesn't mind Suki much, but who ever could. Felt very chummy with Koh, and loved to pick on him. Adores Aoki. Takes Tomoyo and Nia seriously as other independant thieves. And is hopelessly torn between Izumo and Haru. Haru being the one she's allways admired for no reason, and Izumo being the one she's probably spent the most time 1X1 with out of all other male characters.

In a sensible world, Izumo would be the obvious choice, no offence to you Dark, you've only just tsarted playing, it's not your fult you haven't interacted much [at all] with Shinobu. However, and quite unfourtunately, Shinobu is, as Mary would say; "just a little bit shallow."

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:15 pm

((It is obvious to choose Izumo more than Haru... in my own personal belief for the fact that his character is more interactive with Shinobu. Haru is nothing more than a foolish man who is obsessive with his work. I have come to terms with that personality and history and roleplay accordingly. However, I will start interact with others.)

Dark Slaine

Mikujin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:11 am

I think Izumo scared that pants off of Aoki.

Not quite literally, though, that'd just be weird.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games