Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:19 pm
"I-I'm not in love with Hurdy! Nor am I in love with Gurdy! It's all your imagination, oi!" Kikuchi cried, her face red as a beet, "I mean, sure, I know Hurdy better than the one in bright hue but that doesn't mean anything!"

"You know me... better than him?" Hurdy asked, raising an eyebrow, "I don't recall, sadly... you and I met a few weeks ago before I went my seperate ways..."

"How could you--"

"Shut your trap you stupid preacher! I don't need to explain myself to you!!!"

Hurdy sighed, "You're feeling so tempermental, something is obviously bothering you..."

"Nothing is bothering me..."

"You sure you don't need any comfort--"

"Oi! I'm fine! Let's go to Shella!" Kikuchi exclaimed, changing the subject instantly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:22 pm
Hana's mood changed completely at the word 'Shella'.

"Yeah! We'll get to see Nammy!...And...I've got to talk to him anyway..." Hana turned a faint pink, hoping that De Nam wouldn't be thinking of e last time they saw each other when they met again.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:28 pm
Kikuchi didn't say a word as she let go of Hurdy's hand, storming out of Marr's Pass with much a flipped attitude, the Yuke raised Clavat from the Citadel was alwasy so bubbly...

Hurdy triggered this anger, perhaps?

".........."

He frowned, though smiled alittle as he heard Hana's comment, "O-oh? De Nam? I know of him, a scholarly Selkie he is..." Hurdy stated weakly, alittle bewildered by Kikuchi's hurtful words.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:30 pm
"So you recognized my nickname for him?" Hana asked, laughing a bit. That male Selkie was too smart for his own damn good...Hana knew because she was often the victim of his mental pranks. "But yeah...he's smart...that damn b*****d..."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:32 pm
"No one else I know fits the nickname so I just assumed..." Hurdy trailed off.

"W-we should catch up to Kikuchi befoe she gets too far! Yes!" the preacher said as he took off.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:37 pm
Hana nodded, and raced after Kikuchi, her legs quickly making their way to the female Clavat. She soon ran past her, and was now jogging backwards, still ahead of the other girl.

"C'mon! Pump those legs!" she chanted gleefully.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:43 pm
"Hmph."

Kikuchi instead stopped right in her tracks...

Blam!!

Hurdy ran right into her as she suddenly froze in the rode itself, "Gah!" he cried, falling over, his hat tumbling off of his head.

Yep, she was fuming...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:45 pm
Hana pouted, crossing her arms.

"You know, if you want, I can go ahead...I have a crystal to let me go on my own...but you're only mad because you lurve Hurdy...and hell hath no fury like a woman in love." she grinned, hoping that Kikuchi would do something other than glower.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:50 pm
"I don't love Hurdy..." she growled simply, "and I'm going to Shella, I want to say hello to De Nam as well as Spiran..."

"The tailor of Shella Hurdy... the tailor of Shella if you can remember..."

"I know who's who Kikuchi, no need to be so huffy with me..." Hurdy retorted in a serene, calm tone of voice.

"Why is she so mad at me? I never did anything..."

"Let's go~~"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:52 pm
"Kikuchi, calm down..." Hana sighed, walking along. Maybe she was mad because Hurdy forgot something...she was making jeering comments about how Hurdy had forgotten something...  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:56 pm
"Oi..." was all she said as she followed Hana in silence.

Hurdy ambled after the girls as well, he had said he was coming along and he'd definately do so, "So, Hana, you know De Nam?" he asked, hoping to lighten the mood.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:00 pm
"Better than one would think." Hana smiled softly. "He's my best friend...maybe more, what do I know."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:06 pm
"And Kikuchi...? How have you been while I was out and about?" Hurdy then asked her.

"Oi, I've been traveling with Gurdy, we split up alittle while ago and then met upw ith eachother and continued where we left of," she said without much enthusiasm, but at least she wasn't yelling anymore.

She couldn't help but remember that night before~~

That conversation, that dream that was many a year old, it still loomed about her~~

"Ah..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:07 pm
"So...you're feeling a little better?" Hana asked, smiling widely. After all, angry people, unless it was Hana herself, disturbed the Selkie a little.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:08 pm
"I guess so," Kikuchi nodded lightly.

"One mustn't let anger keep hold of you, as it only makes the hole larger and deeper," Hurdy smiled.

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games